BY FRANZIA

Franzia Burgundy Wine
  • "I'm not a huge fan of it, but I'm not such a snob that I would refuse it either. " in 1 review
  • "Wine in a box is very good and just because it's cheap don't mean anything..I take a box when I am invited to a gathering." in 1 review
Kayla A.
This is most definatly my favorite of the Wine collection by Franzia. It is one of the smoothest wines I've tried. Not my favorite flavor but I would never turn it down a 10 out of 10 for me :)
Kallie D.
Johnsburg, IL
This wine is super cheap & tastes pretty decent. I don’t buy it often, because I would rather store a regular bottle of wine than this box. This is great for party’s or group gatherings that you plan to be serving wine at!
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like to make my own version of a sangria, it consist of the franzia Burgundy, orange juice and fruit. The packing is handy to use in the fridge and I'll always buy it!
Kylie B.
Cedar Lake, IN
Love love love ❤️ I think I have only ever had one nasty franzia wine and that was a white. I could seriously only think this stuff and be satisfied. It's so delicious and smooth it's not too tart but it's not dull either. I love it and it's cheap! And in a box! It's so convenient!
Mya G.
River Rouge, MI
I bought this wine to Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner family and friends enjoyed it very much. I like the idea that's it's in a box and it has a beautiful color with a nice sweet taste.
Amanda J.
Grasonville, MD
I honestly drink this wine as a go to. It always tastes good with anything and is easy to drink. It's not too over powering and has a nice finish for a box wine.
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Just bought this specific one yesterday. The flavor is robust, yet is sweet enough not to be a dry wine. I enjoy Franzia wines in general. I feel like boxed wine is underrated. The taste is really great for the price and comparable to other wines in the same price range, except you get more for your money.
Kaitlyn S.
Ames, IA
I know that Franzia sometimes gets a bad reputation for a cheap college wine. I have enjoyed Franzia and thought that even with that reputation this is still a good tasting wine and the fact that it is in a box makes it easier to store and keep tasting fresh.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
I bought it because it was cheap, I haven't really drank in 20 yrs however my doctor told me one glass of red wine a night will help my red blood cells. It wasn't bad at all, not dry or disgusting just a simple glass of wine, very simple.
Yesenia R.
Los Angeles , CA
can't go wrong! It's great and refreshing. Out of all that I have tried this may be pretty good wine just quite not the best. My tastebuds really enjoy it and is great for the holidays. Even New Years and it's coming up soon. I recommend this because it's not so expensive
Did you buy it again?
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What was your initial thought?
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What was the reason you first bought this wine?
Marykate  H.