BY FRANZIA

Franzia Burgundy Wine
  • "I'm not a huge fan of it, but I'm not such a snob that I would refuse it either. " in 1 review
  • "Wine in a box is very good and just because it's cheap don't mean anything..I take a box when I am invited to a gathering." in 1 review
Taylor S.
Norman, OK
You really can't go wrong with Franzia. This is a cheap wine you can get anywhere. Whether someone's slapping the bag and chugging it all or everyone's enjoying a seemingly "chill" time you'll for sure have a memorable night with Franzia. I highly recommend if you're a college student on a budget but other than that stick to the bottle.
Gia G.
Jacksonville, NC
Literally was the first thing I bought when I turned 21..just because lol. It wasn't too strong and it was pretty okay for my first 'legal' drink. It has a nice bold taste to it. No complaints really decent price for a decent taste. I'd definitely buy it again.
Denny L.
San Antonio, TX
I just recently had this Franzia box wine. I had not drank this in like almost 10 yrs because I just don't go for box wine. But i was pleasantly surprised. It was really good and im probably gonna buy some. I didn't remember what it tasted like and thought it was gonna be crap honestly. but I would recommend it now.
Rachael H.
Key West, FL
This wine was good for the price. A little too bitter for my taste, but I enjoyed it. It also came in a box which made it easy to transport to my friends' house and store for later. I would recommend it to anyone who likes cabernet wines.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Nothing reminds you of drunken college basements quite like the taste of Franzia. The wine is not bad but the quality is not exactly top shelf. Easy drinking, extremely sweet and cheap.
Nicole G.
Dayton, OH
For a boxed wine, this stuff is pretty good. I'm a fan of the box because the wine lasts longer! Of course it doesn't have a great a taste as a bottled wine, but for a mom on a budget, this is the way to go.
Nahil Z.
Orange, CA
This is the perfect wine for a wine and cheese girls night! Or even great to share with an s/o. Not too sweet, not too rich...seems to hit the spot. I think that it's relatively affordable, but I usually don't spend too much on wine. I would definitely purchase this wine again!
K T.
Vancouver
Tried the wine and it is good. I dont believe it is anything different except for the part that its packaged differently. I hear that it is still ‘better’ or ‘healthier’ to get it in a glass bottle. I’d prefer the last. Though I do think it is more affordable if you get it in a box.
Susan A.
San Jacinto, CA
A little tangy for my taste. But I'm not a big fan of boxed wine. I also started realizing this particular flavor gives me a headache the morning after. With only 2 glasses.
Kayla S.
Mount Olive, NC
For the money it's one of my favorite wines! I love to cook and have a huge glass with this one. I think this wine taste so expensive and I feel fancy drinking it. It is usually one I go for when I want alot of wine to impress my friends and of course sharing with them
Did you buy it again?
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What was your initial thought?
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What was the reason you first bought this wine?
Marykate  H.