BY FRANZIA

Franzia Burgundy Wine
  • "I'm not a huge fan of it, but I'm not such a snob that I would refuse it either. " in 1 review
  • "Wine in a box is very good and just because it's cheap don't mean anything..I take a box when I am invited to a gathering." in 1 review
Grace Marie F.
Saint Cloud, FL
good wine with the taste its not that strong it mild . very affordable i bought it in Winn dixie
Jordyn L.
Janesville, WI
This wine is amazing and it doesn't dry your mouth out at all. It is definitely worth the money
Carrie M.
Galloway, OH
It is ok. I'm not a huge fan of it, but I'm not such a snob that I would refuse it either.
tesia g.
Stockton, UT
I personally enjoy a small glass of chilled wine. Fairly cheap and always nice to have around
Christy F.
Love this wine and the taste of it. The nozzle makes it great to take to a party with you!
Ally S.
Not too bad for being a boxed wine. Definitely the way to go for a large group of people
Paola C.
Azusa, CA
I love the taste and it's great cup to drink after dinner to relax and enjoy some me time
Sarah A.
North Charleston, SC
I loved this wine. It had a fruit taste to it and it went well with any kind of meat. B
Mami E.
Greenville
Great when just want to relax and have a drink just to chill love the flavor recommend
Stephanie W.
San Juan, TX
Not my favorite but I enjoyed it. Not much a good wine flavor I intended it to have.

Did you buy it again?
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What was your initial thought?
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What was the reason you first bought this wine?
Marykate  H.