BY FRANZIA

Franzia Burgundy Wine
  • "I'm not a huge fan of it, but I'm not such a snob that I would refuse it either. " in 1 review
  • "Wine in a box is very good and just because it's cheap don't mean anything..I take a box when I am invited to a gathering." in 1 review
Terra C.
Carleton, MI
I quite enjoy a good burgundy wine, most people have a turned up nose to box wine however box wine can be quite delectable. What I like most about this particular burgundy box wine is it have a nice full flavor without being in your face, it's not super sweet nor is it dry. I find that both white and red wine drinkers really enjoy this. You can even get away with pairing this with steak, pasta, and even chicken (it very versatile) however I find it too overpowering to be paired with fish. If you are looking for a great snack to sit down with along with this wine I would definitely recommend a nice sharp white cheddar cheese with some real nice sliced summer sausage or salami.
Nahil Z.
Orange, CA
This is the perfect wine for a wine and cheese girls night! Or even great to share with an s/o. Not too sweet, not too rich...seems to hit the spot. I think that it's relatively affordable, but I usually don't spend too much on wine. I would definitely purchase this wine again!
Christina S.
San Marcos, CA
Best wine in a box I've ever had! It's my go to when I'm going camping or out into nature but don't want to carry glass!!

Definitely purchase if you're looking for a good, reliable box of wine!
Anne V.
Las Vegas, NV
You get what you pay for. Not a fan of boxed wine, but if you're looking for a very cheap wine to buy just to drink then I would recommend this wine.
Rhonda B.
Fort Worth
I'm not big on red wine, but this one was unexpectedly great! It was sweet and not bitter at all. Not only that, it is a very affordable brand.
Johnna R.
brings me back to my high school. remembering were we used to have happy hour, remembering the wine, by its color. great smooth taste
Rebecca H.
Roseville, CA
I love this wine flavor. The best dark red wine. ūüėć I recommend this to everyone. And it's not expensive for the size either!
Penelope C.
Fredericktown, MO
Not the best wine I have ever had, but it is good. It is good to relax with. Would recommend as an after dinner wine.
Krysten N.
Holden, WV
Great for the price, love the convenient, sturdy box. Perfect for movie nights with the Most Favored.
Kalli M.
Fort Worth, TX
I love boxed wine especially because I can open it up with the spout and drink it over several days
Did you buy it again?
Sun City, CA
What was your initial thought?
Sun City, CA
What was the reason you first bought this wine?
Marykate  H.