BY FRANZIA

Franzia Burgundy Wine
  • "I'm not a huge fan of it, but I'm not such a snob that I would refuse it either. " in 1 review
  • "Wine in a box is very good and just because it's cheap don't mean anything..I take a box when I am invited to a gathering." in 1 review
Johana L.
Lawrenceville, GA
If you haven’t tried this wine yet, GO RIGHT NOW TO YOIR NEAREST GROCERY STORE! It is a must have in my family reunions and parties. It is great to make a beverage called “tinto de verano” with fruits and 7up omg so refreshing for hot weather
Jeanette K.
This wine is cheap and it sucks let’s be honest here! The only good thing about it is it’s affordable ! Mid aged people like to take it out of the box and slap the bag so that’s why we keep buying it! Thanks for a cheap drunk!
Andrea P.
Not totally bad, but on the cheaper tasting side as I‎t is relatively cheap for wine. Not my go-to either to buy wine in a bag, but as a college student I️ have had I‎t at parties. I️ just prefer to get my bottled wines!
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This wine is really tasty. I have tried it on many different occasions. It's very subtle and not too strong. It's a bit sweet and the texture is amazing. The price is very reasonable.
Terra C.
Carleton, MI
I quite enjoy a good burgundy wine, most people have a turned up nose to box wine however box wine can be quite delectable. What I like most about this particular burgundy box wine is it have a nice full flavor without being in your face, it's not super sweet nor is it dry. I find that both white and red wine drinkers really enjoy this. You can even get away with pairing this with steak, pasta, and even chicken (it very versatile) however I find it too overpowering to be paired with fish. If you are looking for a great snack to sit down with along with this wine I would definitely recommend a nice sharp white cheddar cheese with some real nice sliced summer sausage or salami.
Nino N.
I hate the packaging of Franzia, it'a not classy at all, but Franzia is affordable and Burgundy tastes good. I catch the undertones of cinnamon and I love this sweetness. The acidity is high, so be careful, don't forget to eat something, or you're going to get drunk really quick.
Victoria V.
Back in college, this was the best option because it was so so so cheap. It obviously tastes horrible but many good nights were created from franzia box wine. I don't think I would buy it again but I think it is a great value and definitely worth the price.
Jennifer L.
Dix Hills, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Franzia is a 20 something year olds best friends. Its a cheap way to have wine and get drunk. You get what you pay for. Its generic nothing sophisticated about the wine. It does come in a pretty convenient bag which makes story and poring a lot easier.
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL
Whenever me and my husband want to have a relaxing night we pick one of these up at our local supermarket. And I prefer the taste of these boxed wines rather than those of a bottle! This box lasts me up to a week and a half and always taste super fresh.
Zoey C.
A little dry, but nice flavor! Good wine and I love to share with my wine-loving friends! Great for get togethers! I enjoy and would recommend to friends! It's also pretty easy to get, most of my walmarts carry it if not I go to the nearest liquor store!
Did you buy it again?
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What was your initial thought?
Sn Bernrdno, CA
What was the reason you first bought this wine?
Marykate  H.