Franz ZEBRA Stripes PRINT Black AQUA Green 12 Piece Latex Helium Party Balloons Set uploaded by Bethany V.

BY FRANZ #90 in Bread

Shawntavia N.
Shawntavia N.
Columbus , OH
Foodie Expert
I had these balloons for graduation, believe it or not it lasted 3 months to deflate, which is pretty awesome to me you can find this product at party city.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Redmond , WA
Foodie Expert
Easy to fill, and add a touch of whimsy to any party. We loved these for a party for my daughter. Super cute!
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Foodie Expert
Me encantan los diseños y los colores son perfectos para decorar la fiesta de tu novio o hijos varones!
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Uhrichsville, OH
Super cute balloons. Adds color and flare to any event. Just wish the print was in different colors.
Lillian M.
Lillian M.
I absolutely love these balloons! They're innovative and add flare to any party! Love them
Kurrie P.
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
The cutest set of balloons I swear I got this for my daughter's birthday and she loved it
Mikki R.
Mikki R.
Raytown, MO
I love this bread! It is perfect for sandwiches and is really healthy for you.
Vicky F.
Vicky F.
How big are these balloons?