by Franz

How big are these balloons?
Start your review of Franz ZEBRA Stripes PRINT Black AQUA Green 12 Piece Latex Helium Party Balloons Set!
How would you rate this product?
Dayton, OH
I had these balloons for graduation, believe it or not it lasted 3 months to deflate, which is pretty awesome to me you can find this product at party city.
Party city has lots of good balloons. I couldn’t find the exact balloons I was looking for but I am pretty sure they have these there.
Bonney Lake, WA
Easy to fill, and add a touch of whimsy to any party. We loved these for a party for my daughter. Super cute!
Me encantan los diseños y los colores son perfectos para decorar la fiesta de tu novio o hijos varones!
Uhrichsville, OH
Super cute balloons. Adds color and flare to any event. Just wish the print was in different colors.
I absolutely love these balloons! They're innovative and add flare to any party! Love them
Rock Island, IL
The cutest set of balloons I swear I got this for my daughter's birthday and she loved it
Raytown, MO
I love this bread! It is perfect for sandwiches and is really healthy for you.
I love this bread! It is perfect for sandwiches and is really healthy for you.
Doral, FL
Estos globos son muy lindos son temáticos que permiten con menos costo hacer una buena decoración
Franz ZEBRA Stripes PRINT Black AQUA Green 12 Piece Latex Helium Party Balloons Set uploaded by Rida S.
Love the colours. Better prices and good quality. Perfect for parties.Recommended to others