BY FRANZ SWEET HOME

Natasha E.
This is the absolute BEST bread for making french toast or even just for a snack toasted. My kids love it. I appreciate the Franz uses quality products and no high fructose corn syrup.
Jessica R.
Millington, MI
Maple brown sugar. Need I say more?! So good! I love putting it in the toaster for a couple of minutes and spread it with butter. One of my favorite breakfasts meals.
Evangelina P.
This bread is amazing and it taste great I enjoy a slice with my coffee in the am it's a nice price so not to expensive I enjoy this product
Christee G.
Willingboro, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the world the sweetness is just right for me and I recommend this to everyone to try this amazing product and food.ūüėć
Courtney M.
W Carrollton, OH
I didn't care much for the bread BC i don't like brown sugar but my three friends who also ate it thought it was amazing
lisa s.
Tumwater, WA
I love this brand so I thought I would try this break. It is really good. Very sweet but it tastes amazing.
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
This bread is so good. I use it for everything. Can't go wrong with it. I would love for you to try them
michelle p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the best to make French toast! Makes it perfectly cinnamon and works well with the egg mixture.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This brown sugar swirl bread is so tasty and good I just love how it satisfy my sweet tooth and hunger
brandy f.
Savage, MD
Love this kind. Pop in toaster for a light toast and smooth on some butter perfect late noght snack
Antoinette W.
MANSFIELD, TX
What does it taste like
Carrie W.
Hiwasse, AR
How good are these?
rianna s.
Elgin, SC
I've never got a sample from here so I'm very curious to know the taste because it sounds really good
Calypso H.
How is this? Is it too sweet ?
Amanda S.
Minneapolis, MN
Would you recommend this bread for Thanksgiving dinner? It's hard for me to say because there isn't a picture of the product!