Frank's RedHot® XTRA Hot Cayenne Pepper uploaded by Jessica N.

BY FRANK'S REDHOT #20 in Hot Sauce

REAL HEAT. REAL FLAVOR

If you think you can really take the heat, try Frank's RedHot® XTRA Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce – our most fiery sauce that still delivers on the unmistakable flavor you’ve come to love.

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder

• How much more spicy is this compared to regular franks?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica N.
Chittenango, NY
I am a Frank's redhot original fangirl, but the Xtra hot is AMAZING! I've started using this one with my chicken wing dip recipe and it's great!
Lauren F.
Southaven
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Alexis B.
Being from the South...Louisiana...we like spice.
I make my awesome hot wings with this. Take your wings, rinse in water, season with Tony's...bake for 35-40 minutes at 400°, when done put the broiler on high for 5 minutes. Take out, toss around in sauce, fix yourself a plate with some ranch...then viola, awesome hot wings!! Love this stuff!!!
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
I think this was made for the guys (and gals) who love hot stuff! If I'm making wings with this, I've got to cut it with lots of butter. If you like it hot, you've got the right stuff!
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
This sauce is awesome. It has just the right amount of heat. I put that sh*t on everything. Lol
Abril O.
Oceanside , CA
I love it! Goes with almost anything!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is the perfect hot sauce!
Tania T.
Foodie Expert
How much more spicy is this compared to regular franks?