Frank's RedHot® XTRA Hot Cayenne Pepper uploaded by Jessica N.

BY FRANK'S REDHOT #60 in Hot Sauce

REAL HEAT. REAL FLAVOR

If you think you can really take the heat, try Frank's RedHot® XTRA Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce – our most fiery sauce that still delivers on the unmistakable flavor you’ve come to love.

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt, Natural Flavor, Garlic Powder

• How much more spicy is this compared to regular franks?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Alexis B.
Being from the South...Louisiana...we like spice.
I make my awesome hot wings with this. Take your wings, rinse in water, season with Tony's...bake for 35-40 minutes at 400°, when done put the broiler on high for 5 minutes. Take out, toss around in sauce, fix yourself a plate with some ranch...then viola, awesome hot wings!! Love this stuff!!!
Christine V.
Raleigh, NC
I think this was made for the guys (and gals) who love hot stuff! If I'm making wings with this, I've got to cut it with lots of butter. If you like it hot, you've got the right stuff!
Jessica N.
Chittenango, NY
I am a Frank's redhot original fangirl, but the Xtra hot is AMAZING! I've started using this one with my chicken wing dip recipe and it's great!
Abril O.
Oceanside , CA
I love it! Goes with almost anything!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is the perfect hot sauce!
Joshua D.
Fayetteville, NC
This sauce is awesome. It has just the right amount of heat. I put that sh*t on everything. Lol
Dalila s.
casablanca, casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Emily A.
Sooke, BC
I LOVE HOT SAUCE. But I don't love breaking the bank. I love the flavor of this brand and the price. I put this on EVERYTHING. The bottle has a fun look and better taste!
Lolin B.
Vancouver , BC
This is the one that my husband loves because he enjoys spicy food and this is one of his favorite, he said that give the food a better taste without changing that much, if you like spicy try it.
Tania T.
How much more spicy is this compared to regular franks?