Frank's RedHot® Sweet Chili Sauce uploaded by Kim B.Frank's RedHot® Sweet Chili Sauce uploaded by Savanna M.Frank's RedHot® Sweet Chili Sauce uploaded by Savanna M.

BY FRANK'S REDHOT #28 in Hot Sauce

Try the addictive and delicious Frank's RedHot® Sweet Chili Sauce, imported from Thailand to guarantee a genuine sweet and spicy flavor for your wings, burgers, dips, and more!

Water, Sugar, Red Chili Peppers, Salt, Garlic, Modified Food Starch and Acetic Acid.

Buy on Jet.com*
Theresa B.
Orlando, FL
This has turnes out be one of the best sauces i have ever have next to yum yum sauce.... i love the hot sauce from frank red hot but this is definitely a new twist on wing sauce tossing. Sweet spicy garlicy goodness
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
I put this s**t on EVERYTHING.
Omg its soooooo good.
put it on chicken for tacos, put it on a sandwich as spread, put it all over your vegetables and rice.
It's basically heaven in a bottle.
Sweet with a little kick!
I like to add some sriracha with mine for that little extra punch.
Mmm its so good !
Lauren F.
Southaven
This hot sauce is really good!!!! It has a very good flavor and it really spiced up the food. The flavor is wonderful and I love to put hot sauce in soup or even eggs yah ik thats weird. I think this hot sauce is pretty healthy. I would totally recommend this to everyone that likes things a little more spicy.
Savanna M.
Logan, UT
I am OBSESSES with this stuff! I use it on everything! I first heard about franks from a previous vox box and I loved their product so I had to try more! I have bought a lot of different sweet chili sauces but this one is the best I have ever tried!!
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
Love this sauce! When we have Chinese takeout I use it instead of the sweet and sour sauce in the bag. I have a bottle at home and at work. Not too pricey. I like it mixed in rice, with fish, chicken, pork. It's the best!
Xerena M.
Zephyrhills, FL
This sauce is so good. We use it on our chicken wings and bake them. We also use this sauce with dumplings and fry them. It's amazing I always make sure I buy more then one bottle.
Shantelle F.
S Portland, ME
This sauce is awesome! I love dipping vegetables in to it. It's also good on chicken or rice. It's very in expensive and very delicious, I definitely recommend it!
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
I love the sweet chipotle flavor of Frank's. It's spicey enough to give you a kick, but has the regular spice flavor as well.
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Yummm. Great combo or sweat and spicey. Love it on wings, nuggets, and rice! Makes fajitas so good.
Sam G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I recieved this from influenster and was not dissapointed.My husband used it on his thanksgiving turkey and enjoyed it. However the sweet chili tastes a bit odd with the smokey spicy. As long as you dont use too much of it it tastes fantastic.