BY FRANK'S REDHOT

I SQUEEZE THAT $#!t ON EVERYTHING!

Perfect on wings, meatballs, shrimp, and more, Frank's RedHot® Stingin' Honey Garlic Sauce hits your tastebuds with an irresistible mix of spicy cayenne, honey, and garlic.

Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Corn Syrup, Soy Sauce (Water, Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Molasses, Honey, Water, Modified Food Starch, Crushed Garlic With Citric Acid, Garlic Powder, Salt, Natural.

• Has anyone tried this? I would like to know if it is real...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this sauce?2 Answers
Koda H.
Leonard, MI
This is by far my favorite sauce! I use it on almost everything. If I want only a light kick I use a little, or more for a bigger kick. I definitely keep it in stock!
Rachael G.
Waltham, MA
This product is amazing. It encompases all of my favorite attributes in food. GARLICY , SWEET, SALTY, SPICY!!! The small tiop bottle allows for adding as little or much as your want. This is delicious added onto grilled chicken. pizza, and sometimes I will even mix it into pasta salad for an extra kick and bit of sweetness!
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
My new favorite! This is great on all things. There was a sell at my local Kroger on Franks so I loaded up on our favorites and decided to try this. My husband is not a huge fan of honey or garlic but this adds just enough flavor to several of my dishes. Recommending this to everyone. Reasonably priced at around $2.50
Jess J.
Kitchener, Ontario
Mmmm such a good sauce!!! Literally one of my favourites boughten a few times. Anything Frenchs makes is usually good tho- their mustard!! Enough said. Recommend this sauce is anyone making my mouth water thinking about it!
Aysha S.
Hamilton
This stuff is great. Love the kick it has and use it to dip on lots. Also put it on my chicken before the oven and it taste so so good. Good value.
Redd F.
Has anyone tried this? I would like to know if it is really hot? Thanks
Jada H.
Sewell, NJ
Where can I buy this sauce?