BY FRANK'S REDHOT

SPICY WITH A HINT OF SWEETNESS

Frank's Redhot® Slammin' Sriracha® Hot Sauce, Now In Our 6.8 Ounce Squeeze Bottle, Will Drench Your Taste Buds With Bright Heat From The Perfect Blend Of Sun-kissed Chili Pepper And Jalapeño, Balanced By A Slight Tanginess And A Hint Of Smoke. This Sriracha Sauce Is Great For Drizzling On Pizza Or Scrambled Eggs. Also Delicious As A Dipping Sauce For Sweet Potato Fries And Shrimp!

INGREDIENTS:

Distilled Vinegar, Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Sugar, Water, Salt, Jalapeño Puree (Red Jalapeño Peppers, Salt and Citric Acid), Corn Syrup Solids, Carrot Fiber, Modified Food Starch, Natural Flavors (Soy), Garlic Powder, Xanthan Gum, Spice and Smoked Paprika.

• Why is Slammin Sriracha so hard to find ?  I just ordered...1 Answers
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is not a pairing that works for me. I love each separately but their profiles meet different food needs. Together, they don’t work with any of the foods I typically eat. My grandmother found a solution to use the rest of our bottle, it makes a good spicy guacamole ingredient.
Sarah M.
Johnstown, PA
This is my go to Sriracha sauce!  I have repurchased it multiple times and put it on everything, from omelets to pizza.  It adds such a nice sweet and spicy flavor to any meal at an affordable price.  My husband also loves it and I would recommend this brand to anyone.
Lester C.
Although I still prefer the original Huy Fong Sriracha sauce, this adds a great kick to any food. I use this to still get the kick of Sriracha but also get a tangy taste. It's worth a try.
Amy B.
Parkers Lake, KY
This is my favorte hot sauce.... I love the flavor and the color .... You can taste that it has heat but at the end it is a little sweet too....
Cadesha C.
Warner Robins, GA
I bought this for the first at dollar tree and it was good. I was skeptical at first but it was delicious. I want more!!
Kat C.
Willow Beach, ON
This BARELY meets the criteria of being a hot sauce for me personally. It JUST tickles the taste buds. It is fairly sweet tasting which I really like. Overall, It's a very good tasting sauce that could be used on pretty much everything you can think of. My only reason for not giving it 5 stars is I personally would've liked a bit more heat like Authentic Sriracha Hot Sauce.
Why is Slammin Sriracha so hard to find ?  I just ordered a 64 ounce jug from Walmart.  Have been eating it since it came out.  I no  longer eat regular hot sauce. Too salty.