BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Leslie m.
El Paso, TX
I was skeptical about this sauce being that I’m a Hispanic girl. I have to have my food hot sauce. Well, when I tried this on my wings, it was actually ridiculously yummy!
Kari M.
LOVE Franks! Have always loved spicy food, and this is the perfect, staple hot sauce.  I can barely eat anything without it.  Love it on breakfast eggs, as well as adding a little spice to my other meals.  It is the perfect condiment! This was the best #VoxBox!!
Marquis W.
Montgomery, AL
I love it expecally on game day to make buffalo shredded chicken & cheese dip 😍😍😍😍or to just make some classic buffalo wings
Chandra B.
I received this product complementary from Influenster, and have used all the bottle they sent me plus bought another one. This sauce is perfect for eggs or tacos or really anything, it’s just a great all-around hot sauce
Samantha S.
Germantown, TN
I use this to add into dips and different recipes that I want an extra kick. My husband loves the spicy flavors too!
Consuelo M.
You can literally put this on anything and it will make it a lot better. My go to is wings, obviously, but surprisingly I made this chicken salad. I added a few tablespoons of Frank's RedHot and it made that salad even more tolerable. Needless to say I finished my salad and didn't complain because of that extra flavor.
Deni G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love using Frank's red hot sauce to spicy up my recipes a notch. I like using it for meats as well as spicing up dips for parties. The taste is always a hit.
Analiz M.
Harbor City, CA
Tasty. I made wings to use this sauce with and they were amazing and my guest loved them too! It’s spicy but not tooo spicy.
Sarah J.
New Castle, IN
Love Frank's Red Hot! Great way to spice up your food! I totally recommend this to everyone! I put it on everything!
Tanya S.
Yumminess for the belly. Used it for wings and a dip. Has kicks and is delicious to eat
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?