BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Angela M.
Love using this for buffalo chicken dip and to spice any food up! Has great flavor and does not make it too hot
Kayla R.
I put this "stuff" on everything! It tastes really good on pizza, chicken, you name it. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Casey C.
Dallas, TX
Franks is hands down the best. A fantastic balance of spicy, vinegary, and sharp flavors will bring anything to life with a dash. Or ten! Eat in on wings. Pour it all over your black eyed peas and rice. Smother that fried egg before topping it with another piece of whole wheat toast and enjoy the best fried egg sandwich on the planet! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Victoria A.
Visalia, CA
Use this hit sauce REGULARLY. Even used it to make cauliflower “wings” and it’s that franks taste that made them a hit.
Francisco A.
Washington, DC
If you like spicy,l this is the way to go, great taste and even better spicyness. It goes with almost any food both cooked or as a side dipper.

I would say that this bottle can last for about 3 months, but I loved it so much that I finished mine in about three weeks.
LaBrandon D.
Hoover, AL
This is not your every day hot sauce. The sauce is a bit thicker however it is the perfect temperature not too spicy but not too mild.
Christele P.
Love the taste and smell. I actually received this last year in an influenster box and bought it again. I like the flavor
Darla H.
Paris, TX
My favorite sauce for wings. I do prefer the buffalo one by this brand more but this has great flavor and a bit of a kick. Not too much tho.
April M.
I Love Franks Hot Sauce my whole family does!! We make the best game day wings with it. If you have never tried it you definitely should!!
Dana S.
This is the best kind of hot sauce around, hands down. This item is very versatile, you can put it on so many things! I use it for recipes and it has that great spicy flavor I'm looking for. It's roughly $3 a bottle but I find that its not too bad of a price. I recommend this product to anyone who loves hot sauce!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?