BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Tanya S.
Yumminess for the belly. Used it for wings and a dip. Has kicks and is delicious to eat
Persephone L.
Toronto, ON
I am obsessed with spice and everything I eat needs to have spice in it which is why I always have a bunch of hot sauces in the house. I literally travelled recently and bought a hot sauce bottle and took it to the hotel because I was worried the hotel room service may not have it. This is my favourite hot sauce because it is so versatile  I even put it on steak and it tastes amazing. No judgement
Sarah W.
Scott Depot
If you’re looking for a reasonably priced, delicious, and mixable hot sauce.. you just found it! This hot sauce has great flavor and is perfect for wings, dips, and all other things hot!
Shannon B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this. would definitely recommed for anyone who likes a kick to their food. Chicken, fish, shrimp, lamb, eggs, greens are just a few things I use this on. 5/5 Def
Taneesha H.
Lewiston
A "must have" in my house. I love using it on chicken. Mix it with brown sugar and a little water to make amazing sticky fingers. Best hot sauce in the world.
Emily T.
My husband and I literally put this on everything lol. The buffalo sauce by franks is even better. I love spicy foods
Lori H.
Ashtabula
I use red hot with everything I eat, form when I make my chicken dip to when I eat pizza rolls, I won’t eat my food unless I have red hot sauce with me, so I keep a small bottle with me at all times
Yahaira O.
Yuma, AZ
I really like this sauce on my wings. The only reason that I have it three stars it’s because at the grocery store they don’t have a good selection of spicy sauces.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
One of my favorite all the me favorites. A great balance of heat, vinegar, and flavor. It pairs well with many types of food. Mixes into a good wing sauce. We always have this on hand at in our home.
Shannon S.
Laurinburg, NC
This is my only hot sauce I use. I have grown up n Franks Red Hot. I use it on everything from my eggs to my chicken to my plain potato chips.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?