BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepp...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
Warren, MI
Frank's Red Hot is the best hot sauce in the world. I put Frank's Red Hot Original on my chips, chicken and everything.
Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Foodie Expert
Frank's Original is my favorite basic hot sauce.  It has a nice vinegar and pepper flavor but it isn't as vinegary as some other well known hot sauces.  It is hot enough to have a noticeable kick but it is not so hot that it can't be used to add a subtle amount of heat.  I like that it is very layerable.  It is reasonably priced and available at pretty much all grocery stores.
Misty R.
Misty R.
Johnstown, Pa
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's red hot sauce I love using it on my scrambled eggs it zests them up I would recommend it to everyone to use
Sibil M.
Sibil M.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Foodie Expert
Tangy, spicy, but not overpowering. Perfect drop on top of foods to give it a flavor boost and available everywhere!
Ashli J.
Ashli J.
Madison, WI
I ise this solely for making buffalo dip, my husband uses it in everything else. Always our go to. Not too overpowering but eadily made a stronger flavor by adding more.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Waverly Hall, GA
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce. I love making hot wings with this sauce. Just add some butter and heat it up, pour it over wings and BAM!
Stacy B.
Stacy B.
Gorebridge, Midlothian
I love this hot sauce. It's honestly so good on pretty much anything and is really inexpensive. Available in most supermarkets in the UK.
Darlene F.
Darlene F.
Edmonton
This is like the Cadillac of hot sauces. It's spicy, it's tangy, it's versatile. Just the thought of it makes my mouth water! We use it in everything from soups and salsa to chip dip and pizza sauce. Franks Red Hot on breaded chicken wings is the best!
Jumah K.
Jumah K.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love spicy food and for someone who usually doesn't like to use sauces/condiments with their food, I've used this a number of times already. Goes great with fried chicken and many other fried foods. I would definitely pick this over other hot sauces. Buffalo sauce tends to be too tangy for my taste, but this has a perfect balance of heat, tang, and overall food flavor.
A. L.
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
I prefer the other flavors over the original Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?