BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
I legit put this $&?! on everything. I love it. Can't live without it. Perfect level of heat and good flavor.
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
I received a free complimentary bottle of Franks Original RedHot for testing purposes, however all opinions are my own!

I'm a fanatic of spicy stuff.. I literally have to have it everyday, I LOVE to use it on anything and everything. The flavor is just so good, it makes you not want to stop eating it. I must say it is one of the best hot sauce there is! I DEFINITELY would recommend to EVERYONE!!
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
label on Frank's Hot Sauce says "The Perfect Blend of Flavor and Heat" and I must say this is an accurate description of the product.

Frank's Hot Sauce is outstanding. It's a Cheyenne Pepper based hot sauce that is not too hot, not too sweet, but has just a perfect blend of "flavor and heat." It's not like Tobasco sauce which is very hot and you sprinkle on items. It's a different kind of sauce (I love Tobasco). Frank's is a hot sauce you can use more liberally to your liking because, while it's hot, it's not so hot you can't really dig into it and enjoy the rich flavor and spices.

I like to use this sauce to dip chicken tenders in, but you can also use it too cook buffalo wings, put it on eggs, French fries, burgers, whatever you like.

I highly recommend this hot sauce.
Leslie S.
winnipeg, MB
I found Franks hot sauce looking for a hotter sauce than what I was use to. I bought it at my local superstore and the first thing that I used it on was pizza. Pricing in my local superstore is around $5. Not bad pricing at all!
I then used the hot sauce for my chicken wings. The best way to make them is douse the wings in the Frank's cover with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes. After 20 take them out and re-douse with Frank's then put them back in the oven uncovered for another 20. These are my absolute favorite way to make them with Frank's hot sauce. The taste is hot, but a bareable hot to not make you not want to eat it. If you get use to the hotness of original you can always get the "extra hot" one!
Iris A.
San antonio, TX
My favorite wing sauce!!! I absolutely love it! Goes great with any food, but mostly my favorite, wings! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Rebecca T.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Can't have a baackyard party without hot sauce. Love this! The taste is amazing and it has a nice kick of flavor. #backyardbash
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
So good we eat this stuff on everything.
The best tasting hot sauce I've ever found. It's so good tasty but not too spicy.
Wendy D.
Athens, GA
Love this I love spicey food so does my husband love it on wings and 🍟 best thing by far in the playa vox box awesome awesome awesome. Super excited about it and which I was the whole collection of hot sauce
Ruth A.
Pleasant Grv, UT
So how many like Wingers sticky fingers??? This hot sauce is a key ingredient to making the special sauce at home!! So good and for a good price!! I give it 4 stars! Free for testing purposes!
Meliza M.
Bronx , NY
I love this hot sauce, I love adding it to my Soups ❤Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?