BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Foodie Expert
I legit put this $&?! on everything. I love it. Can't live without it. Perfect level of heat and good flavor.
Byanca P.
American Fls, ID
Foodie Expert
I received a free complimentary bottle of Franks Original RedHot for testing purposes, however all opinions are my own!

I'm a fanatic of spicy stuff.. I literally have to have it everyday, I LOVE to use it on anything and everything. The flavor is just so good, it makes you not want to stop eating it. I must say it is one of the best hot sauce there is! I DEFINITELY would recommend to EVERYONE!!
Leslie S.
Winnipeg, MB
I found Franks hot sauce looking for a hotter sauce than what I was use to. I bought it at my local superstore and the first thing that I used it on was pizza. Pricing in my local superstore is around $5. Not bad pricing at all!
I then used the hot sauce for my chicken wings. The best way to make them is douse the wings in the Frank's cover with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes. After 20 take them out and re-douse with Frank's then put them back in the oven uncovered for another 20. These are my absolute favorite way to make them with Frank's hot sauce. The taste is hot, but a bareable hot to not make you not want to eat it. If you get use to the hotness of original you can always get the "extra hot" one!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of hot sauce Louisiana has always been my favorite personally then a friend told me to try Franks Red Hot is her favorite so I had to try it! I love the sharp robust flavor combo this hot sauce has and pairs well with foods! My personal favorite is french fries drenched in cheese, bacon, ranch and hot sauce! I will be purchasing again in the near future because I eat hot sauce on most everything and run out fast! Super affordable and delicious!
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Foodie Expert
The original Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is such a throwback product. This hot sauce is so good.
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
Foodie Expert
I received as a sample for free for testing purposes and I couldn't tasted because my brother in love didn't leave me, was funny because when I realized the bottle was empty, so I asked him what he believed, and told me it's his favorite hot sauce because it's not hot at all, but tastes delicious. This comment pushed me to buy it again, and I did it yesterday but I haven't try it yet. I'm looking forward to do it.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
label on Frank's Hot Sauce says "The Perfect Blend of Flavor and Heat" and I must say this is an accurate description of the product.

Frank's Hot Sauce is outstanding. It's a Cheyenne Pepper based hot sauce that is not too hot, not too sweet, but has just a perfect blend of "flavor and heat." It's not like Tobasco sauce which is very hot and you sprinkle on items. It's a different kind of sauce (I love Tobasco). Frank's is a hot sauce you can use more liberally to your liking because, while it's hot, it's not so hot you can't really dig into it and enjoy the rich flavor and spices.

I like to use this sauce to dip chicken tenders in, but you can also use it too cook buffalo wings, put it on eggs, French fries, burgers, whatever you like.

I highly recommend this hot sauce.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Foodie Expert
I am suppppper picky when it comes to hot sauces. But recently I was on diet that limited my hot sauces. This was one of the ones I was able to use and I absolutely fell in love with it. It tastes delicious with just the right amount of spice to it. Made with natural ingredients and 0 calories!!
Sandy S.
Foodie Expert
I love the stuff I got this and a pasta box about three months ago and I it's halfway gone. I'm so happy I got another one I love this hot sauce I eat it with mixer mixer with ranch best taste ever
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I mean its hot sauce. It is good and has a good consistency to it. You can make it into a mild one by adding more butter if you had like. It was free but it would be a good buy. I will use it again definitely.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?