BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
ABZ B.
Victoria, BC
No way Jose!!! I don’t like this, to all each own right. But in my opinion this is way to spicy with no flavor at all. Yes is great for hot wings but that’s all it’s good for. It doesn’t go well with any thing else.
Jessica G.
Washington, DC
I only use red hot if it's the only sauce available. It tastes too much of vinegar for me to enjoy. There are better sauces out there
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
How? How is this #1? This is the most mild, basic hot sauce on the planet. Flavor is flat, and it's the equivalent to tobasco brand, poorly structured and not good.
Silvia S.
Don't like this sause. Is very hot to me, also I think I can't add it to my meals, and definitely I wouldn't buy it
gracie b.
los angeles, CA
coming from a household of home made salsas this just does not satisfy my pallet. it tastes like lemon and vinegar. it just isnt my preference and i wouldnt go out of my way to buy it myself............
Dan D.
Not a fan. Was never a fan. I don't like the taste or flavor.

Not a fan. Was never a fan. I don't like the taste or flavor.
Ariadna A.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm usually really picky about my hot sauce and salsa and rightfully so. This was not good at all. The flavor was all off and it tasted fake and processed. It did have the spiciness, but that's about it. I received this from the Influenster Playa VoxBox and would never buy it for myself.
Adrianna L.
Bellflower , CA
I wasn't too crazy about this hot sauce, it wasn't flavorful! It was a little spicy for my taste, I wouldn't get this from a market.
Maria Z.
Is very good product probe and I found it unique and very good prepare my sauce for nachos and tacos and I think the best of all
Alyssa D.
not a big fan of spicy things, especially not cayenne sauce. I didn't like it at all, but it seems like a good value, not too pricey. I received it in my May Playa Vox Box. it's not very healthy. I wouldn't recommend it because I don't like it
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?