BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Shannon S.
Laurinburg, NC
This is my only hot sauce I use. I have grown up n Franks Red Hot. I use it on everything from my eggs to my chicken to my plain potato chips.
Nursel E.
Abbey gardens, Canterbury
I tried my hot food journey with this lovely sauce on chips and I loved it! It’s great value for money. Great taste in pastas,sauces,fajitas, burritos and so many other meals! I love it!
Tracey M.
Escanaba
My whole family loves this brand . They put it on eggs, on burritos , in chili, on hot dogs ..
Brittany C.
Dayton
Personally this is my families go-to hot sauce. We use this on anything and everything. If you like a mild spice or just want to add a little flavor to your dish then this is the way to go. You can typically find it at your local super market. I personally buy it at Kroger, Walmart or Meijer.
Danielle R.
CLASSIC HOT SAUCE STAPLE. I love frank's on pretty much everything. Good for flavouring proteins, adding to salad dressings, etc.

Pretty easy to access, available at most major grocery store chains. Would definitely recommend that you add this to your staple pantry items.
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Favorite hot sauce! everyone in my house uses it. Great to spice up practically anything! Especially great on chicken.
Janelle K.
In our house, we literally use this on every meal. Whether we cook with it or just pour it on top, it's always on our plate!
Angela M.
Love using this for buffalo chicken dip and to spice any food up! Has great flavor and does not make it too hot
Kayla R.
I put this "stuff" on everything! It tastes really good on pizza, chicken, you name it. I highly recommend it to anyone.
Maureen M.
Columbia, MD
The old lady from the commercial is right...I put that sh*t on everything! Nothing better than Frank’s!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?