BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lisa E.
Riverview, MI
Foodie Expert
This stuff is amazing! From breakfast to dinner, you will always find it on our table. It is the perfect blend of heat and flavor and allows you to add as much, or as little, spice as you would like! Amazing stuff in that bottle!!!
Gillian E.
I love this hot sauce! It’s super cheap and easy to get your hands on. Great for cooking or wings.
madison b.
Southaven, MS
Foodie Expert
My favorite hot sauce in the world. As everyone else that reviewed said, I also put this on everything. I even mix it with ranch and it’s incredible. I buy at Sam’s Club and it comes in a two pack for less than ten dollars.
Roxanne G.
Haileybury, ON
Foodie Expert
Frank’s hot sauce is the only sauce that I use and keep in my house. It has an amazing flavour. It is very affordable too. I pair it with other sauce to put on top of my meat, on eggs, on wraps and more.
Nicole T.
Stafford, VA
Foodie Expert
I always get this hot sauce when I make buffalo chicken stuffed sweet potatoes. It tastes amazing. It’s not super salty and has a great amount of heat. Definitely my favorite and goes well with other foods.
Marion S.
Lorain
We like spicy hot foods and Franks is one of our favorites. We like to cut chicken breasts into strips, season and simmer for a short time with Franks Hot Sauce. Serve with celery sticks and ranch dressing.  It's available in most grocery stores. We've always enjoyed Franks.
Nichole G.
Ocala, FL
I absolutely love franks red hot! If I could get a key chain with it in there I would! I take hot wings and coat them and fry them. Then I put butter and a bottle of Frank’s red hot in a sauce pan and batter the wings.
Clarissa C.
Nova scotia
Great product, a little bit in this and alot on that, it adds that gear to warmth to almost everything, like the Comercial says "I put that s#*t on everything"
Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Foodie Expert
Frank’s Red Hot is a constant in my household! It’s really the only Hot Sauce that I enjoy, I pretty much put it on anything I need an extra kick of flavor for macaroni, chicken, corn, pork-chops, roast lol any kind of meat really oh and greens and cabbage definitely always put it on those ! I will definitely keep buying!
Ana N.
nancy
Foodie Expert
I love spicy food and I use Franks RedHot sauce on a lot of different items. It is good in Mexican dishes, soups, bean soup, Buffalo wings, baked beans, and many other foods. I like to even add it into barbeque sauce to spice it up and grill out using the mix as a basting sauce. Sometimes I even mix it up into other sauces to make a hotter taste and you can really jazz up your cooking.

I added a photo of the nutrition label for your help. There is a good recipe for Buffalo chicken wings on the bottle. You should note that one teaspoon of this sauce does contain 8% of your daily allotment of salt.

This is a good hot sauce and it is one of many that I enjoy.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?