BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Sara K.
Sugar Land
I would always hear people talking about franks hot sauce and how good it is but never got around to trying it until recently and it’s great! I used it to make a buffalo chicken salad sandwich and it was delicious. I use it on everything like eggs, burgers, chicken, and dip into it with chips! There are so many things you can use this for
Monica T.
Tacoma, WA
We make our own wings sauce and this is a MUST HAVE ingredient. It gives the sauce a nice heat and vinegar taste.
Olivia S.
Lakeland, FL
This is my go to Hot Sauce. I will never buy any other Hot Sauce. It's a great price, full of flavor and not too hot. Love it!!
Chenoa B.
Jacksonville
Ready for the perfect fried chicken recipe? Dry mix: salt pepper garlic powder cayenne cumin. Wet mix: egg and frank red hot. You're welcome.
Aurora D.
Saskatoon, SK
Franks is my absolute favourite hot sauce, we always have it in our household! We use it on chicken, bbq’s, and sauces. Great value, full of flavour and the bottle last a long time!
Prab 🇨.
Frank’s is one of my go to hot sauces so I'm happy Influenster sent me some! I don’t find it spicy but I love the flavour and I add it in my daily cooking routine as life without flavour isn’t exciting!
Jessica C.
L6M 2E9, ON
I mean, this sauce is literally the best thing ever. I put it on everything. I love to spice up my meals by adding it to my chicken for tacos or even as a dipping sauce for my pizza. It’s such a versatile sauce that you really can’t go wrong with. 100% my go-to!
Katie R.
Dartmouth, NS
Delicious! The perfect amount of spice without being overpowering. A great addition to any dish. Would definitely tell my friends to try!
𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓫.
Vancouver, BC
Absolutely loves Franks! I can add it to anything and it adds a great savoury heat to the dish! It’s a must have in my kitchen!
Shelesea R.
Chestermere , AB
I received this complimentary from Influenster to try. But prior to this I have used it in the past. I’m such a huge fan of this hot sauce that I put it on all kinds of things. It adds just the right amount of hot and heat to whatever you are eating. If you are a person that likes spicy I definitely recommend you checking this out. You won’t be disappointed.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?