BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
gilbert G.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Great hot sauce. It has a very good tasting flavor. Not to hot but not to mild. Goes good on everything. When it comes to chicken to chips. Franks red hot has you covered for great tasting food with a kick ❣
Elizabeth B.
Billerica, MA
Foodie Expert
I received a bottle of franks for free from Influenster. Always a good product! Adds flavor to just about anything and can be found at any food store! My favorite is to add it to my eggs! Would def buy again
Janet M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sauce so much !!!!! It taste so good with everything !! I love it especially on grilled chicken . I will definitely buy it again. I can't get enough of it! It has like a sour taste which I love .
Sabreena M.
Charlotte , NC
Foodie Expert
I put this hot sauce on everything it tastes so good the right amount of sweet and spices I loveee how it pairs with everything and it's super affordable maybe not healthy but it's hot sauce so who cares lol
Sylvia R.
Streamwood, IL
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of spicy things but the sauce is good enough that it gives food just the right amount of kick. It's milder than other hot sauces but still good. My mouth wasn't on fire and I still enjoyed my food!
Natasha L.
Doral, FL
This sauce is the perfect amount of spicy! Not too much but not too mild either! The bottle its so big and you only need a little bit of product to get that perfect kick going. Would definitely try again.
Claudia V.
Foodie Expert
This isn't my first time trying this hot sauce and I normally get it either at food lion or krogers. I think the value for the price is really good and while this I hot, it's really good for buffalo chicken dip.
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce. I put this $##! On everything😁 I definitely recommend on chicken wings, cauliflower wings, and your eggs. Once you try you'll be addicted!
Kimberly D.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice hot sauce! Enjoy it with my tacos or cup of noodles. It's a nice size for only $3.99, I don't think I'll have to repurchase soon so I definitely believe it's worth the price! It's worth checking out.
Myra M.
Garden city , KS
Foodie Expert
I received this for free in my playa box
Box and it was awesome because it was full size! I used this sauce to make wings and it was super easy to mix and spread everywhere. So delicious my family loved it
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?