BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
claudia p.
Los Angeles, CA
It's so good! Well first of all, I'm not a big fan of hot sauce but this is really good! It has a touch of spicy and citric. It's a unique flavor and I love it!! I'm very satisfied with this! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Lorenia R.
Covina, CA
Spicy deliciousness! I love this sauce for homemade hot wings, eggs at breakfast time and to add a kick to regular lays or ruffles and popcorn. It's easy to find at any grocery store and the bigger size is the best for me since I use it so much.
Ashley M.
We recieved this product free from influenster. And boy did my husband love it. We made wings with thr sauce and they had bold flavors with an awesime kick! I will be buying this sauce again and trying others.
Elizabeth B.
Billerica, MA
I received a bottle of franks for free from Influenster. Always a good product! Adds flavor to just about anything and can be found at any food store! My favorite is to add it to my eggs! Would def buy again
Jaime D.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Cliché though it may be, I really do put this on everything. If I want an extra kick to my salad dressing, I just add a few shakes and mix it in. I love it on eggs, in tuna or egg salad. The recipe on the back of the bottle for buffalo chicken dip is ALWAYS a hit at parties or potlucks. I even put this on plain rice with some butter to make a simple comforting snack or side. This is part of the original recipe for Buffalo wings and makes great wings, though they do make a thicker, buttery version of this specifically for wings. It is a staple in my house. We generaly buy the huge twin pack from Costco.
Emily F.
Smyrna, GA
I love this hot sauce! Its perfect for when you want to add a little bit of spice to your food. It's not expensive and is a great value. I love that most stores carry this product. I highly recommend this hot sauce.
Nayetzi P.
Canyon, TX
I do like the flavor of the sauce but I do feel like it's too artificial. It gives off a weird smell. But that could just be me where as I like using more natural or organic ingredients. It's okay over all.
Alyssa V.
Franks hot sauce is good and spicy . I got it free from the Influenster app in my box box . It's pretty hot I like it sometimes I mix it with a little butter to lighten it up . I would recommend to others .
BECKY A.
Perfect amount of spicyness!  Love the extra tang it gives to my wings.  The bottle is a good size and worth the money! I used it on wings and drumsticks. You can buy it at any grocery store.
Sylvia R.
Streamwood, IL
Not a fan of spicy things but the sauce is good enough that it gives food just the right amount of kick. It's milder than other hot sauces but still good. My mouth wasn't on fire and I still enjoyed my food!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?