BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Chester, VA
This is really the best buffalo sauce to use for a variety of American recipes. My favorite recipe is from Frank's red hot, for their buffalo chicken drip. It's a must have for any gathering Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Lorenia R.
Lorenia R.
Covina, CA
Foodie Expert
Spicy deliciousness! I love this sauce for homemade hot wings, eggs at breakfast time and to add a kick to regular lays or ruffles and popcorn. It's easy to find at any grocery store and the bigger size is the best for me since I use it so much.
Deven P.
Deven P.
Saginaw Michigan
Red hot is and very great hot sauce it has a wonderful taste to it . And also has a great price & great value . You can buy it at many stores like Walmart , Kroger, nd sometimes dollar General etc. I think it is a very great sauce and I would recommend for others to try if you like .
Leo T.
Leo T.
Universal Cty, TX
Foodie Expert
Unfortunately for me I had to give this to a friend since I can't do hot sauce. But my little brother always gets this brand and says it's the best he won't get any other brand. My friend said he like it too.
A'va D.
A'va D.
Clemson, SC
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of spicy food but I love this hot sauce! It has a enough kick for spicy cravings but not so hot where I can't taste the flavor of my food. I usually will add it to my buffalo dry mix or even popcorn LOL
Vicky A.
Vicky A.
Foodie Expert
Not too spicy where you can't eat even taste it like other hot sauces. Pretty good kick of flavor to food. Definitely recommend to people who love trying out new hot sauces and are into eating flavorful spicy food.
Cynthia R.
Cynthia R.
Yuba City, CA
To me is the right amount of spice that I would want to taste and can handle lol. I let my family try it as well and they all liked it very much. Thank you Influenster for letting me be able to try this product out.
Vianka R.
Vianka R.
This hot sauce is perfect for every meal that you use. I believe it is a good enough price and is worth the price. Something I don't like from this product and that's why I gave it 4 stars. I would repurchase.
claudia p.
claudia p.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
It's so good! Well first of all, I'm not a big fan of hot sauce but this is really good! It has a touch of spicy and citric. It's a unique flavor and I love it!! I'm very satisfied with this! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Dundalk, MD
Frank's never fails me. As a chef, I've never found a more versatile and universally delicious hot sauce to incorporate in my cooking. I use it in so much on the job: crab cakes, dips, mac-n-cheese, spicy mayos... the possibilities are endless!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?