BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Paige K.
My favorite hot sauce. I love the flavor and I don't think it's too spicy. I put this on chicken, nachos, and even cauliflower. It's a great low calorie sauce that adds tons of flavor.
Abby P.
You can't go wrong with Franks...it's a classic on my chicken: fried or as wing sauce. I swear by this, it is a perfect taste that it makes my mouth water just thinking about it
Michelle P.
Sylmar, CA
I love this hot sauce. It's the only hot sauce I use with my wings! Hot wings are one of my favorite foods and this hot sauce is a must for them! Buy it! You won't regret it. I am very satisfied and happy!
Beverly V.
Lubbock, TX
Im not a crazy fan of hot sauce, but I decided to try this on my Ramen noodles and I absolutely loved it! It's the perfect amount of flavor and spices! Would definitely purchase.
Anahi F.
Mesquite, TX
Kind of wish it was little hotter but i forgot how much I actually love this sauce!! I literally put it on everything!! I use it for breakfast, lunch & dinner. I will definitely be buying this product continuously!!
Hope C.
Orange, CA
Absolutely love Frank's Red-hot! Perfect for when I make wings or buffalo chicken salads! I love the flavor and has just the right amount of heat. I even put it on my pizza haha!
Taryn G.
Lexington
Red Hot is our go to hot sauce. We have several meals we add it to. Buffalo chicken dip has to be my favorite. We add it to pizza and many other things like wings and egg salad. We will definitely buy again and recommend it to our friends.
Marisa O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sooo good. I was walking through the store and was thinking about buying it but thought id hold off. Got home and recieved it in my voxbox. Tasted it and im going to need a second bottle :)
Hannah W.
Heath , OH
Favorite hot sauce!!! I literally put it in everything and it's amazing. It has a great taste and a good amount of heat. It is what I've always used and always will use. Love it
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Franks is our go to hot sauce. It's great as is or mixed in with other sauces. I love the flavor. Not too much bite, and not to vinegary or runny. Perfect consistency and flavor!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?