BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Paramount, CA
Honestly when I first received this I was just expecting a plain hot sauce, however once I tried it, it is one of the best things I have tried! I feel I can pair it with anything. I've yet to make so recipes but I am really excited since the flavor is amazing
maria s.
maria s.
I love red hot sauce. It's the perfect spicy. It isn't too hot . Also it is very usuful for lots of recipes. I can't wait to make ck wings.yuuum. Red hot sauce it's also tangy and it goes great w breakfast plates as much as regular everyday foods.
Daly R.
Daly R.
Lake Worth, FL
I tried this sauce today with the tacos I made and I have to say it taste great! Is not extremely hot but it gives a nice taste to food. I will definitely repurchase and yes, give it a try ladies and gentlement!
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
chandler, az
What can i say? its a classic, its good! I pair this with some chicken dip, wings, tacos instead of tabasco! it pretty much goes on everything! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried it yet!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Bowling Green, OH
Is it weird that I keep a bottle of this in my desk at work? I need to put it on everything! We have two bottles in our fridge and one in our cabinet , franks is the best of the best without a doubt. Amazing!
Leo T.
Leo T.
Universal Cty, TX
Foodie Expert
Unfortunately for me I had to give this to a friend since I can't do hot sauce. But my little brother always gets this brand and says it's the best he won't get any other brand. My friend said he like it too.
Sandra J.
Sandra J.
Foodie Expert
This is standard goodness. Makes me want to go out and get more. I think it fires ya right up. I like it on simple eggs to enchipapadas!! So easy to find --not a fancy pants item. I'll get more whence it's gone!
Ariana C.
Ariana C.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
When craving home made wings, this is the best sauce to drown your wings in.👌 Super rich spicy flavor added to the wings. Add some ranch and carrots, yumm! Delicious, already craving some juicy wings right now
Lourdes H.
Lourdes H.
Leesburg , VA
As a spicy lover I can say that Frank's RedHot is by far one of my favorite hot sauces, I just love the flavor, in this summer I recommed you combine this tasty hot sauce with mango and cucumber, its like a perfect match.
claudia p.
claudia p.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
It's so good! Well first of all, I'm not a big fan of hot sauce but this is really good! It has a touch of spicy and citric. It's a unique flavor and I love it!! I'm very satisfied with this! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?