BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Ariana C.
Fullerton, CA
Foodie Expert
When craving home made wings, this is the best sauce to drown your wings in.👌 Super rich spicy flavor added to the wings. Add some ranch and carrots, yumm! Delicious, already craving some juicy wings right now
lenissa C.
Foodie Expert
Im not a fan of spicy sauces but once i tried the Frank's. Red hot sauce and i saw how versatile it is ( it goes with almost everything) i loved it. Disclosure: i received this product #free for testing purposes
Claudia B.
My first favorite hot sauce! i literally put it on every thing. Chips and hot sauce is a snack I love to eat. I've tried other hot sauces and it just doesn't taste the same. I think it has a great blend and taste. It's not to hot and its bland.
Nathalie R.
Cranford, NJ
This is honestly one of the better hot sauces that I have tried. It goes well with everything, steak, soup, even popcorn! I got it in my playa voxbox and I was pumped bc I was just running out actually haha
Jay H.
St Petersburg, FL
Love Franks Red Hot! We put it on just about everything chicken related. It's also great with grits, eggs, and other breakfast foods. Must have in the pantry and you can always count on it being affordable.
Emily F.
Smyrna, GA
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce! Its perfect for when you want to add a little bit of spice to your food. It's not expensive and is a great value. I love that most stores carry this product. I highly recommend this hot sauce.
Melissa C.
Foodie Expert
Our favorite way to use this product is right on the bottle... Chicken buffalo dip. We prefer to substitute ranch in for the blue cheese. So, so delicious! Has more flavor than it does kick. Perfect balance.
Alyssa V.
Foodie Expert
Franks hot sauce is good and spicy . I got it free from the Influenster app in my box box . It's pretty hot I like it sometimes I mix it with a little butter to lighten it up . I would recommend to others .
Maribel L.
I used this product to make buffalo ranch chicken dip and of course it was a hit! I love that it's not to spicy because my two year old also loved it which is always a plus for me! I would definitely rebuy !
Elizabeth B.
Billerica, MA
Foodie Expert
I received a bottle of franks for free from Influenster. Always a good product! Adds flavor to just about anything and can be found at any food store! My favorite is to add it to my eggs! Would def buy again
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?