BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Vianka R.
This hot sauce is perfect for every meal that you use. I believe it is a good enough price and is worth the price. Something I don't like from this product and that's why I gave it 4 stars. I would repurchase.
Amanda P.
Dundalk , MD
Frank's never fails me. As a chef, I've never found a more versatile and universally delicious hot sauce to incorporate in my cooking. I use it in so much on the job: crab cakes, dips, mac-n-cheese, spicy mayos... the possibilities are endless!
Mildred M.
Jersey City, NJ
Foodie Expert
I know the product has been around forever but I had never had it before! Cholula has always been the staple at our house. Well we have a new contender Now! It is exactly the type of hot sauce I like. A little spicy but still really flavorful. I really have been putting it on everything!
Ariana C.
Fullerton, CA
Foodie Expert
When craving home made wings, this is the best sauce to drown your wings in.👌 Super rich spicy flavor added to the wings. Add some ranch and carrots, yumm! Delicious, already craving some juicy wings right now
lenissa C.
Foodie Expert
Im not a fan of spicy sauces but once i tried the Frank's. Red hot sauce and i saw how versatile it is ( it goes with almost everything) i loved it. Disclosure: i received this product #free for testing purposes
Alexandria M.
Kansas City , MO
This hot sauce is great on just about everything! I love it with my eggs for breakfast and sometimes dinner! It is also great on tacos and over some plain lays chips. I put hot sauce on everything and Franks always hits the spot!
Jenn R.
Foodie Expert
Man, I can tell you this is absolutely amazing and bomb haha. I love spicy, & this may not be the spiciest, but it does give the perfect touch to your food, I absolutely recommend it. Not a disappointment.
chelsie t.
Gresham
My brother in law and I put this stuff on every thing from chicken wings to mashed potatoes. It tingles the tongue. The after taste is the same as the first taste. The heat stays with you for just long enough.
Lorenia R.
Covina, CA
Foodie Expert
Spicy deliciousness! I love this sauce for homemade hot wings, eggs at breakfast time and to add a kick to regular lays or ruffles and popcorn. It's easy to find at any grocery store and the bigger size is the best for me since I use it so much.
Deven P.
Saginaw Michigan
Red hot is and very great hot sauce it has a wonderful taste to it . And also has a great price & great value . You can buy it at many stores like Walmart , Kroger, nd sometimes dollar General etc. I think it is a very great sauce and I would recommend for others to try if you like .
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?