BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Odalis M.
Los angeles, CA
I love spicy sauce and so does my family. This brand is a new one that we havent tried until now. Love the taste of it and it sure is a little spicy but very good because i love spicy.
kyleen d.
Valdosta, GA
I use Franks Red Hot for almost everything, from my normal food to wings to seasoning up roasts, soups, gumbos. And franks red hot Buffalo sauce is the BEST Buffalo sauce there is!
Jennifer R.
Alvarado, TX
So good! This product truly is versatile and you can really put it on anything. I don't use too much when I use it, but I like pairing it with my chicken! It is worth the price and worth adding to anything!
Malia G.
Gardner , KS
Yummy! Love making some hot wings with RedHot! Affordable & delicious. If you love hot flavors then you should definitely try RedHot! Flavor is hot but not too hot to an extreme! Definitely would buy again!
Stefany S.
Chula Vista, CA
It goes perfect with chips and a snack of cucumbers with lemon as well!. Also with quesadillas. It is a good value product. It has a really good spicy to it. And will buy it after this again. Well satisfied.
Karla D.
I Really like spicy, hot and I searching for one in especially and influenster send to my that and omg! I'm so grateful I Really really recommended for the people who love spicy!!
Brian W.
I LOVEEEEE Frank's RedHot! Got this bottle sent to me via Influenster. Surprisingly, I have never tried it before but I absolutely loved it! I'm officially eating hot sauce on everything! Definitely will be buying again and highly reccommend it!
Jasmin B.
Hesperia, CA
Great tasting hot sauce, it's especially great for wings. The sauce adds the perfect kick because it is full of flavor and somewhat spicy but it's not so spicy that you can't savor the food you used it for.
Erika Q.
Yay this hot sauce is amazing !!! I'm so happy that I got it! Flavor is good it's spicey don't know if it's healthy but I got it from Influenster and it was wonderful ! I would totally recommend to others !
Marissa R.
Barstow, CA
Its one of the best store bought buffalo sauces you can get, I use it with chicken and it is great value for cheap!! I would recommend backing hot wings in it and dipping in ranch! I was satisfied with this
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back