BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
anacristina a.
anacristina a.
Norfolk, VA
I loveee this product! Its so tasty and spicy. I love using this hot sauce when i make buffalo chicken dip. Very delicious and affordable. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good cooking hot sauce
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Tallahassee, FL
Foodie Expert
This is such a great value. It's definitely not my favorite hot sauce, but I think it's worth the money. I love having this in the mornings with scrambled eggs and avocados. I would definitely recommend to others
Erika R.
Erika R.
Mission, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my first time trying and I LOVE IT. I've been using it for everything I'm eating. I used it on chicken tostadas, Doritos, and different meals. I received this for free and I'm going to continue to buy it.
Krista L.
Krista L.
Avon, OH
Foodie Expert
Kind of delicious! Frank's RedHot is a staple in our house! Hubby puts this stuff on just about everything and I never understood why. Now I do. It's delectable! I would definitely recommend and definitely buy!
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I feel like this is a given. I'm not much of a hot and spicy food gal but I do love RedHot. Great product, love mixing it with ranch for a dipping sauce, mix it into my ground chicken and make buffalo meat balls.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Oxnard, CA
Foodie Expert
Franks red hot original is super tasty. If your looking for a vinegary based hot sauce this is definitely a good choice! It's just the right amount of spicy. I've tried it in pigs feet, and chicken..so delicious!
Lucia D.
Lucia D.
Doral, FL
This sauce is HOT! I was sent this product to test by influenster and I couldn't be happier! The flavor is amazing! I am very picky with hot sauces but this one definitely makes it to the top of my list! Try it!
Nali R.
Nali R.
Foodie Expert
i have alwayssssss loved Franks Redhot sauce it's so good! flavorful & there's so many ways in how you can try it... look up some recipes on pinterest you'll find plenty in surreal you will love as much as i did!
Daly R.
Daly R.
Lake Worth, FL
I tried this sauce today with the tacos I made and I have to say it taste great! Is not extremely hot but it gives a nice taste to food. I will definitely repurchase and yes, give it a try ladies and gentlement!
Valerie T.
Valerie T.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love this hot sauce! Most hot sauces are flavorless and just hot. Frank's Hot Sauce has amazing flavor and it's spicy enough for even me! I really do put that $!#% on everything! :) Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?