BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Faith B.
Faith B.
Foodie Expert
This Hot sauce is a great value. It is my go to hot sauce with making anything that needs an extra kick. I received a complimentary bottle in a VoxBox recently, and I couldn't help but be thrilled. Enjoy so much, will always buy. Their buffalo version is also excellent!
Lucia D.
Lucia D.
Doral, FL
This sauce is HOT! I was sent this product to test by influenster and I couldn't be happier! The flavor is amazing! I am very picky with hot sauces but this one definitely makes it to the top of my list! Try it!
Erika R.
Erika R.
Mission, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my first time trying and I LOVE IT. I've been using it for everything I'm eating. I used it on chicken tostadas, Doritos, and different meals. I received this for free and I'm going to continue to buy it.
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Durham, NC
I love this sauce! It has the perfect amount of heat for all kinds of meals. I definitely understand why the ads say "I put this **** on everything!" A great value and will definitely buy again. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Daly R.
Daly R.
Lake Worth, FL
I tried this sauce today with the tacos I made and I have to say it taste great! Is not extremely hot but it gives a nice taste to food. I will definitely repurchase and yes, give it a try ladies and gentlement!
Alysia Q.
Alysia Q.
Foodie Expert
I was sent this hot sauce free for testing purposes from Influenster & I must say I really have been enjoying it. It tastes better on chicken & gives it a great flavor. Once I'm done with this bottle I'll probably be going to purchase another one.
Ivonne S.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
I love it can't wait to get more use out of it. Great value and and it's affordable. I got it for free to test on Influenster but I would definitely buy it again. I recommend this to my hot sauce lovers out there .
maria s.
maria s.
I love red hot sauce. It's the perfect spicy. It isn't too hot . Also it is very usuful for lots of recipes. I can't wait to make ck wings.yuuum. Red hot sauce it's also tangy and it goes great w breakfast plates as much as regular everyday foods.
Breanna P.
Breanna P.
Philadelphia, PA
Ok, so Frank's isn't the most high-class, unique, artisan hot sauce out there. But their slogan isn't wrong--I DO put that sh*@ on everything! Because Frank's is a classic when you're just looking for hot sauce.
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am a salsa lover and though I usually prefer green salsa, this stuff is delicious. I like adding it to pizza and eggs. It definitely tastes like cayenne peppers and has some spice to it. Definitely enjoyable and the bottle size is not bad at all.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?