BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jasmine C.
Brooklyn, NY
I am not a huge fan of hot sauce but this is soooo delicious!!! This is the best for making my famous buffalo wing dip!! It's so tasty and doesn't burn off my taste buds!! Haha I would definitely recommend this!!
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I feel like this is a given. I'm not much of a hot and spicy food gal but I do love RedHot. Great product, love mixing it with ranch for a dipping sauce, mix it into my ground chicken and make buffalo meat balls.
Priscilla M.
chandler, az
What can i say? its a classic, its good! I pair this with some chicken dip, wings, tacos instead of tabasco! it pretty much goes on everything! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried it yet!
Christina Davila K.
Clovis, CA
Great taste and good bottle size! I would say it tastes pretty similar to buffalo sauce. Other Hot sauces tend to be smaller or like half the size, so good amount! Look forward to using it in many more recipes.
Krista L.
Sussex, NJ
Kind of delicious! Frank's RedHot is a staple in our house! Hubby puts this stuff on just about everything and I never understood why. Now I do. It's delectable! I would definitely recommend and definitely buy!
Jessica C.
Simi Valley, CA
This sauce is a must have in my house hold. We are big wing lovers and its the only sauce brand we use. Even when we get invited to Barbeques we take it with us. Definitely gives the food flavor and taste.
Violet S.
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. I received this sauce complimentary for testing purposes. I love the taste of this sauce. It will be added to my shopping list
#iptsoe #contest#FoodLovesFranks @influenster
Guadalupe O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am a salsa lover and though I usually prefer green salsa, this stuff is delicious. I like adding it to pizza and eggs. It definitely tastes like cayenne peppers and has some spice to it. Definitely enjoyable and the bottle size is not bad at all.
Katherine W.
Tallahassee, FL
This is such a great value. It's definitely not my favorite hot sauce, but I think it's worth the money. I love having this in the mornings with scrambled eggs and avocados. I would definitely recommend to others
Daniela S.
Homestead, FL
Freaking delicious!!!!!!!! I absolutely love spicy flavors and this one is insane! Can and will put this on everything I make! From avocado to pico de gallo or eggs, this literally pushes every meal to the edge! Would recommend!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?