BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amanda R.
Baltimore
I love this sauce. Just about everyone in the family does aswell.  I use it on my wings the most.  Mix a little butter with it and mix my wings. Use this sauce a lot.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I received this product as part of the tasty VoxBox from Influenster for free for testing purposes as part of my #TasyVoxBox. I love the hot sauce. I really think so. I am a buffalo chicken fanatic.I used to anticipate buffalo wing nights in college. If there was a meal I would have to eat for the rest of my life, it would be hot wings.
Karen P.
A classic hot sauce taste. Taste is salty, peppery and vinegary. And is not that expensive you find this hot sauce at Walmart and also you can use this hot sauce with the hot wings.
Brenda D.
Joliet, IL
I've had this for a while and it's really flavorful and tangy, but DEFINITELY NOT spicy. It's decent when it comes to sauces but nothing crazy. I kind of get tired of the taste pretty quick. Overall it's okay.
kyleen d.
Valdosta, GA
I use Franks Red Hot for almost everything, from my normal food to wings to seasoning up roasts, soups, gumbos. And franks red hot Buffalo sauce is the BEST Buffalo sauce there is!
Regeina S.
This is one of the best red hot franks ever. The taste is perfect not too spicy it's just right to fulfill that spicy craving. I eat it with everything especially on some nachos, can't go wrong with that one.
Chrysii S.
Big Lake, MN
Love this hot sauce. The slogan is correct, you can put this s**t on everything!
I like adding it to my homemade mac & cheese and add it my chili. It's not the spiciest hot sauce, but the flavor is amazing.
Mayra B.
Awesome Hot Sauce! I could eat with anything. It isn't too hot but it's spicy. If you like spicy sauce but not too spicy I would definetly recommend franks red hot sauce! I would buy this sauce again for sure!
Tracy P.
Miramar, FL
I absolutely love to have a little kick to every dish!! Franks red hot sauce is just that! You can put a little or put a lot to fit everyone's flavor palate! So delicious! I would 100% recommend this to everyone!!
Alexia S.
I received this for free in a Voxbox. I've had it before though. It's the perfect amount of heat and flavor, not overly vinegary like some hot sauces are. Delicious on eggs or a sandwich or wings. Definitely recommend trying it!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?