BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
anacristina a.
norfolk, VA
Foodie Expert
I loveee this product! Its so tasty and spicy. I love using this hot sauce when i make buffalo chicken dip. Very delicious and affordable. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good cooking hot sauce
Nali R.
Foodie Expert
i have alwayssssss loved Franks Redhot sauce it's so good! flavorful & there's so many ways in how you can try it... look up some recipes on pinterest you'll find plenty in surreal you will love as much as i did!
Krista L.
Avon, OH
Foodie Expert
Kind of delicious! Frank's RedHot is a staple in our house! Hubby puts this stuff on just about everything and I never understood why. Now I do. It's delectable! I would definitely recommend and definitely buy!
Violet S.
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. I received this sauce complimentary for testing purposes. I love the taste of this sauce. It will be added to my shopping list
#iptsoe #contest#FoodLovesFranks @influenster
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
I love it can't wait to get more use out of it. Great value and and it's affordable. I got it for free to test on Influenster but I would definitely buy it again. I recommend this to my hot sauce lovers out there .
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT
Foodie Expert
It was my first time trying this hot sauce and I was pleasantly surprised by it's taste. Tolerable yet flavorful, goes great with any meat and great for this summer season. Very satisfied at trying this new item!
Priscilla M.
chandler, az
What can i say? its a classic, its good! I pair this with some chicken dip, wings, tacos instead of tabasco! it pretty much goes on everything! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried it yet!
Nikki R.
Casselberry, FL
Foodie Expert
I am the type who does not like spicy food but Frank's Red Hot I can actually handle! This is the only hot sauce I can use since it has more of a tang and a hint of spicy. I use this mostly on my Mexican dishes.
Alysia Q.
Foodie Expert
I was sent this hot sauce free for testing purposes from Influenster & I must say I really have been enjoying it. It tastes better on chicken & gives it a great flavor. Once I'm done with this bottle I'll probably be going to purchase another one.
Katherine W.
Tallahassee , FL
Foodie Expert
This is such a great value. It's definitely not my favorite hot sauce, but I think it's worth the money. I love having this in the mornings with scrambled eggs and avocados. I would definitely recommend to others
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?