BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Doris A.
The best spicy I've tasted, its taste is exquisite and I love to combine with my cravings ... I use it for everything, it's greatFrank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Idaliz R.
Tampa, FL
Taste amazing! Not to spicy either. Perfect for hot wings. As someone who's loves spicy food I think it's perfect. Would highly recommend. Not to many calories l. I would repurchase.
Marina F.
Corp Christi, TX
Franks is one of my absolute favorite hot sauces.... it may not be the hottest but it does add flavor to many of my dishes! I love it and would not be caught without it in my fridge!
Domenique R.
Awesome hot sauce! Have tried cooking with it and also putting it as a side for my veggies or even just crackers. Would definitely recommend. I received this free from a vox box. If you need something that is spicy to go with your food this is it!!
Yvette G.
Tucson
This is the best hot sauce to make chicken wings with!!! Can't go wrong with a sauce that marinates chicken and foods well. It has a tangy spice to it that makes you wanting more!!!!
Mayra C.
Dinuba, CA
I love love this sauce it's the perfect amount of heat and not to much vinegar taste!! I'll bake some chicken strips or popcorn chicken in the oven and then toss them in this sauce and there finger licking good
Angelica C.
Brandon, FL
I seriously have never been a fan of spicy food but lately in my life I have been into it I have been using this in basically every recipe that I make and it is awesome. I would definitely buy this when I run out
Jazlynn M.
San Antonio , TX
Hot sauce was def bomb ! So good everybody actually enjoyed it being that it was our first time actually trying this brands hot sauce . And very affordable. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Amanda R.
Baltimore
I love this sauce. Just about everyone in the family does aswell.  I use it on my wings the most.  Mix a little butter with it and mix my wings. Use this sauce a lot.
Lyndsey W.
Franks RedHot sauce is my go to favorite sauce. It has such a good flavor and it tastes so good on anything I use it for. I really like cooking it in the slow cooker with chicken. They have such a good flavor!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?