BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Katiria S.
Katiria S.
Shreveport, LA
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's RedHot!! my husband and i buy it all the time ever since we got it on our last voxbox during the hilidays 10/10 qill buy again and recommend 100% Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Diana C.
Diana C.
Murrieta, CA
Extremely tasty. The free trial size was great for the family to test out. It pairs great with any food you choose to eat it with. I received a free trial with the Influenster box and I couldn't be more satisfied.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Akron, OH
I love Frank's Redhot sauce. It has a good flavor and isn't too hot where you can't stand it. I always put in on my fried chicken. I get it out my local grocery store I also use it when I make buffalo chicken dip!
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Durham, NC
I love this sauce! It has the perfect amount of heat for all kinds of meals. I definitely understand why the ads say "I put this **** on everything!" A great value and will definitely buy again. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Foodie Expert
I have used this brand before and I do like it, it's not very hot / spicy though. The upside to it is that the sauce doesn't smell vinegary unlike another hot sauce brand I know. You can buy this at your local grocery store.
Janie V.
Janie V.
Foodie Expert
I have always been a huge fan of this sauce. It goes great with so many dishes. Especially with chicken wings. I like that it's not too spicy but just right. I did receive a sample for fee for testing purposes.
Maleni d.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT
Foodie Expert
It was my first time trying this hot sauce and I was pleasantly surprised by it's taste. Tolerable yet flavorful, goes great with any meat and great for this summer season. Very satisfied at trying this new item!
Alysia Q.
Alysia Q.
Foodie Expert
I was sent this hot sauce free for testing purposes from Influenster & I must say I really have been enjoying it. It tastes better on chicken & gives it a great flavor. Once I'm done with this bottle I'll probably be going to purchase another one.
Carolyn H.
Carolyn H.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I feel like this is a given. I'm not much of a hot and spicy food gal but I do love RedHot. Great product, love mixing it with ranch for a dipping sauce, mix it into my ground chicken and make buffalo meat balls.
Laura J.
Laura J.
Las Cruces , NM
Foodie Expert
I actually really enjoyed this hot sauce I'm a big sauce girl and basically cannot eat anything without adding some type of hot sauce I was pretty set on my hot sauce but after trying this one I find myself grabbing this guy first yum yum not too spicy has a good tang acidic aspect Delishhhh
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?