BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lees G.
Atlanta, GA
Awesome sauce to go with wings!! Perfect for summer bbq or picnics! I received this free from influenster and it was a full sized bottle! I loved cooking with this and had a lot of fun making recipies for the voxbox challenges!
Paige M.
['Harrisonville', 'MO'], MO
This is my all time favorite hot sauce!! I literally put it on everything. I'm seriously addicted. I even put it in my ravioli and my ramen noodle 😂 seriously try it though. It's sooo good!!! Affordable too☺☺️️
anacristina a.
norfolk, VA
I loveee this product! Its so tasty and spicy. I love using this hot sauce when i make buffalo chicken dip. Very delicious and affordable. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good cooking hot sauce
Priscilla M.
chandler, az
What can i say? its a classic, its good! I pair this with some chicken dip, wings, tacos instead of tabasco! it pretty much goes on everything! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't tried it yet!
Breanna P.
Philadelphia, PA
Ok, so Frank's isn't the most high-class, unique, artisan hot sauce out there. But their slogan isn't wrong--I DO put that sh*@ on everything! Because Frank's is a classic when you're just looking for hot sauce.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
I love it can't wait to get more use out of it. Great value and and it's affordable. I got it for free to test on Influenster but I would definitely buy it again. I recommend this to my hot sauce lovers out there .
Krista L.
Sussex, NJ
Kind of delicious! Frank's RedHot is a staple in our house! Hubby puts this stuff on just about everything and I never understood why. Now I do. It's delectable! I would definitely recommend and definitely buy!
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I feel like this is a given. I'm not much of a hot and spicy food gal but I do love RedHot. Great product, love mixing it with ranch for a dipping sauce, mix it into my ground chicken and make buffalo meat balls.
Maleni d.
Windsor, CT
It was my first time trying this hot sauce and I was pleasantly surprised by it's taste. Tolerable yet flavorful, goes great with any meat and great for this summer season. Very satisfied at trying this new item!
Christina Davila K.
Clovis, CA
Great taste and good bottle size! I would say it tastes pretty similar to buffalo sauce. Other Hot sauces tend to be smaller or like half the size, so good amount! Look forward to using it in many more recipes.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?