BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Teresa V.
Chula Vista, CA
@franksredhot i love this stuff #foodloverfranks great on my chicken wings lol perfect on taste and perfect on everything #iptsoe Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce (i got this product for free for giving my hones option)
Emily R.
I RECEIVED THIS 12OZ BOTTLE COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE FROM #INFLUENSTER IN ORDER TO GIVE MY HONEST REVIEW. THE SAUCE STARTS OFF WITH A SWEET TASTE AND ENDS WITH A BANG. I LOVE BOTH FLAVORS ON MY WINGS.
Celine S.
['Winter Park', 'FL'], FL
I loved this hot sauce! I made my wings with these at the beach and they were a hit. The flavor was spicy yet delicious. It's a well priced item when I checked it out at the grocery store. Overall will recommend!!
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I have used this brand before and I do like it, it's not very hot / spicy though. The upside to it is that the sauce doesn't smell vinegary unlike another hot sauce brand I know. You can buy this at your local grocery store.
Faith B.
This Hot sauce is a great value. It is my go to hot sauce with making anything that needs an extra kick. I received a complimentary bottle in a VoxBox recently, and I couldn't help but be thrilled. Enjoy so much, will always buy. Their buffalo version is also excellent!
Monica O.
Marysville, WA
I was excited to get this hot sauce in my free voxbox because my husband loves it. It is tasty, the right amount of heat. I mostly use it for baked hot wings. I'm satisfied with the flavor and the bottle last long.
Brenda R.
Ocala, FL
I usually use the hot sauce to make my famous buffalo dip I use about 3/4 of the bottle and I leave the remaining for any left over chicken. I usually purchase it in publix and I love it when they have a bogo on it
Antonia G.
Abrams, WI
This is good overt chicken, not too hot and great taste "The perfect blend of flavor and heat."Deliciosa !! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Patricia C.
Hays, KS
Frank's Red Hot sauce is always a classic! The heat is definitely bearable and not too overpowering. As someone who loves hot sauce on everything I definitely reach for this bottle regularly! Definitely satisfied!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Get it! If you like spicy this product will enhance your favorite dish. I got it and took I to a family gathering this way I will get different opinions and reactions as well I saw different ways of how all try it in different dishes making it their own
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?