BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Jeanelis J.
savannah, GA
I received Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce for free for testing purposes, courtesy of @influenster. The perfect sauce for a buffalo chicken dip, chicken, chips, pretty much everything. Sssooooooo delicious.
Emilie F.
Cleveland , TN
This has always been one of my all time favorite hot sauces! I was so excited when I found it in my box for absolutely free! I put it on everything! It has the perfect amount of heat!!
Brenda P.
I loveee this hot sauce I do literally put it on everything from my eggs to my steak or chicken , great price also , like how they come with other flavors as well and I do recommend to others who love spicy foods.
Aranza M.
Honestly I'm the only one in my family who loves this ! My parents really don't like it which is weird because it has such a great taste . I'm really glad I received it as well :) . You guys need to try it honestly
Alicia H.
Spring, TX
I love this product a lot. I like the taste of it and the little bit of kick it has to it. You can use this in your tacos for a little bit more of flavor. Or make some wings with this flavor. Overall it's delicious
Angelica C.
Brandon, FL
I seriously have never been a fan of spicy food but lately in my life I have been into it I have been using this in basically every recipe that I make and it is awesome. I would definitely buy this when I run out
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
I received this product as part of the tasty VoxBox from Influenster for free for testing purposes as part of my #TasyVoxBox. I love the hot sauce. I really think so. I am a buffalo chicken fanatic.I used to anticipate buffalo wing nights in college. If there was a meal I would have to eat for the rest of my life, it would be hot wings.
Doris A.
The best spicy I've tasted, its taste is exquisite and I love to combine with my cravings ... I use it for everything, it's greatFrank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Cindy M.
Fort Lauderdale
This is my go to hot sauce. I've purchased it before and have a few recipes that call for it specifically. It's inexpensive and good quality hot sauce. I love it and would definitely recommend to others!
Domenique R.
Awesome hot sauce! Have tried cooking with it and also putting it as a side for my veggies or even just crackers. Would definitely recommend. I received this free from a vox box. If you need something that is spicy to go with your food this is it!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?