BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Celine S.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I loved this hot sauce! I made my wings with these at the beach and they were a hit. The flavor was spicy yet delicious. It's a well priced item when I checked it out at the grocery store. Overall will recommend!!
Cynthia R.
Yuba City, CA
To me is the right amount of spice that I would want to taste and can handle lol. I let my family try it as well and they all liked it very much. Thank you Influenster for letting me be able to try this product out.
Violet S.
Foodie Expert
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. I received this sauce complimentary for testing purposes. I love the taste of this sauce. It will be added to my shopping list
#iptsoe #contest#FoodLovesFranks @influenster
Krista L.
Avon, OH
Foodie Expert
Kind of delicious! Frank's RedHot is a staple in our house! Hubby puts this stuff on just about everything and I never understood why. Now I do. It's delectable! I would definitely recommend and definitely buy!
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Foodie Expert
I feel like this is a given. I'm not much of a hot and spicy food gal but I do love RedHot. Great product, love mixing it with ranch for a dipping sauce, mix it into my ground chicken and make buffalo meat balls.
Lourdes H.
Leesburg , VA
As a spicy lover I can say that Frank's RedHot is by far one of my favorite hot sauces, I just love the flavor, in this summer I recommed you combine this tasty hot sauce with mango and cucumber, its like a perfect match.
Ivonne S.
Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
I love it can't wait to get more use out of it. Great value and and it's affordable. I got it for free to test on Influenster but I would definitely buy it again. I recommend this to my hot sauce lovers out there .
Katherine W.
Tallahassee , FL
Foodie Expert
This is such a great value. It's definitely not my favorite hot sauce, but I think it's worth the money. I love having this in the mornings with scrambled eggs and avocados. I would definitely recommend to others
Daniela S.
Homestead, FL
Freaking delicious!!!!!!!! I absolutely love spicy flavors and this one is insane! Can and will put this on everything I make! From avocado to pico de gallo or eggs, this literally pushes every meal to the edge! Would recommend!!
Alysia Q.
Foodie Expert
I was sent this hot sauce free for testing purposes from Influenster & I must say I really have been enjoying it. It tastes better on chicken & gives it a great flavor. Once I'm done with this bottle I'll probably be going to purchase another one.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?