BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Hays, KS
Frank's Red Hot sauce is always a classic! The heat is definitely bearable and not too overpowering. As someone who loves hot sauce on everything I definitely reach for this bottle regularly! Definitely satisfied!
Luz G.
Luz G.
Foodie Expert
Best for anything spicy! I received it yesterday in my #PlayaVoxBox, and it looks like it won't last a week! I tried it with my tuna salad and crackers and I couldn't stop eating it, seriously it is very addictive
Amayrani L.
Amayrani L.
Foodie Expert
So this was something that I received for complimentary purposes and I must say it wasn't spicy at all xD it was mild, but the aftertaste is when its changed because it kinda does taste spicy even though it isn't.
Magda D.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce! It literally tastes good on ANYTHING! You can find it at most supermarkets and it's pretty affordable. I HIGHLY recommend having one for your kitchen, workplace and for travel. It's really that good!
Mayra E.
Mayra E.
Sacramento, CA
This hot sauce is very spicy didn't like it that much because i really dont eat spicy food but for people that love spicy food this is great for them you can use it on anything you would like and use it on bbq days
Katiria S.
Katiria S.
Shreveport, LA
Foodie Expert
I love Frank's RedHot!! my husband and i buy it all the time ever since we got it on our last voxbox during the hilidays 10/10 qill buy again and recommend 100% Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Monica O.
Monica O.
Marysville, WA
Foodie Expert
I was excited to get this hot sauce in my free voxbox because my husband loves it. It is tasty, the right amount of heat. I mostly use it for baked hot wings. I'm satisfied with the flavor and the bottle last long.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Foodie Expert
Love love love! So tasty especially to make buffalo chicken dip with!! Or even just for making some quick wings fast and easy! I've seen this at every chain grocer and have been dying to try it out and when I got one in the playa voxbox I was ecstatic
Laura C.
Laura C.
Jacksonville, FL
As a hot sauce lover, I really enjoy the tangy taste of franks. Unlike any other hot sauces out there it does not overpower the taste on food and also it doesn't leave an after taste. I would definitely buy again!
Joseph A.
Joseph A.
Franklin Sq, NY
This is a genuine name brand hot sauce.  If you like hot you'll want this one your eggs, beef, pork, chicken, mutton and anything else that you like hot.  It goes great with chilly.  If you're really in a mood just drink it raw.  Drink it raw and red hot.  Best thing you'll ever do.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?