BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Emily R.
I RECEIVED THIS 12OZ BOTTLE COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE FROM #INFLUENSTER IN ORDER TO GIVE MY HONEST REVIEW. THE SAUCE STARTS OFF WITH A SWEET TASTE AND ENDS WITH A BANG. I LOVE BOTH FLAVORS ON MY WINGS.
Brenda R.
Ocala, FL
I usually use the hot sauce to make my famous buffalo dip I use about 3/4 of the bottle and I leave the remaining for any left over chicken. I usually purchase it in publix and I love it when they have a bogo on it
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Foodie Expert
I have used this brand before and I do like it, it's not very hot / spicy though. The upside to it is that the sauce doesn't smell vinegary unlike another hot sauce brand I know. You can buy this at your local grocery store.
Mayra E.
Sacramento, CA
This hot sauce is very spicy didn't like it that much because i really dont eat spicy food but for people that love spicy food this is great for them you can use it on anything you would like and use it on bbq days
Nicole S.
Akron, OH
I love Frank's Redhot sauce. It has a good flavor and isn't too hot where you can't stand it. I always put in on my fried chicken. I get it out my local grocery store I also use it when I make buffalo chicken dip!
Teresa V.
Chula Vista, CA
@franksredhot i love this stuff #foodloverfranks great on my chicken wings lol perfect on taste and perfect on everything #iptsoe Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce (i got this product for free for giving my hones option)
Lees G.
Valrico, FL
Awesome sauce to go with wings!! Perfect for summer bbq or picnics! I received this free from influenster and it was a full sized bottle! I loved cooking with this and had a lot of fun making recipies for the voxbox challenges!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Foodie Expert
Get it! If you like spicy this product will enhance your favorite dish. I got it and took I to a family gathering this way I will get different opinions and reactions as well I saw different ways of how all try it in different dishes making it their own
Sarah F.
Whittier , CA
Foodie Expert
Love love love! So tasty especially to make buffalo chicken dip with!! Or even just for making some quick wings fast and easy! I've seen this at every chain grocer and have been dying to try it out and when I got one in the playa voxbox I was ecstatic
Jasmine M.
Pittsburg, CA
This is spicy but good! I wasn't sure what to eat it with so I added it to some chicken wings I made and i think it gave them a great traditional mild/hot flavor. I need to find some other things to eat it with but it goes great with wings! Not sure i'll buy again, unless it's more versatile since I prefer traditional salsa with almost all my meals.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?