BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Foodie Expert
Frank's is the best tasting hot sauce I've tried! It's not overwhelmingly hot but it still has a satisfying kick! I love it on everything from eggs in the morning to snacks like popcorn! I will definitely repurchase!
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Fort hood, TX
Foodie Expert
I use this stuff all day so I was excited to receive this I use thi in everything from scrambled eggs, chicken, mac & cheese, etc. it adds a kick & loads of flavor to meals without being overly spicy or overbearing.
Blanca V.
Blanca V.
I looooove hot sauce and this so happens to be the first time I try this one and it was sooo good! I would recommend this product to everyone! I eat mine with hot cheetos.. haha, But I would definitely buy it again!
Gabriella M.
Gabriella M.
Foodie Expert
Personally I probably never would've picked this up at the food store but since I got it in my Playa Voxbox I decided to try it out with my eggs this morning. OMG it was awesome ! I cannot believe I never had this before
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Forest Park, GA
Foodie Expert
It's so good, it's the best for hot wings. The flavor is so delicious I love it. Can't believe I actually got for free on my playa voxbox! I recommend every one to try it on wings y'all won't be disappointed at all.
Janie T.
Janie T.
Porter , TX
Foodie Expert
We go through Franks Red Hot Sauce in my house like crazy. My bf loves to add it to almost everything! I love adding it to my ranch when I eat pizza. Sometimes I add it to my pastas to give it a little bit of a kick.
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
So yummy! It's not too spicy where you feel like your tongue is going to break off but it has that right amount of zest!! Goes with everything. I made some chicken tacos, perfect touch! Definitely would buy it again
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Hays, KS
Frank's Red Hot sauce is always a classic! The heat is definitely bearable and not too overpowering. As someone who loves hot sauce on everything I definitely reach for this bottle regularly! Definitely satisfied!
Amayrani L.
Amayrani L.
Foodie Expert
So this was something that I received for complimentary purposes and I must say it wasn't spicy at all xD it was mild, but the aftertaste is when its changed because it kinda does taste spicy even though it isn't.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Jacksonville, FL
As a hot sauce lover, I really enjoy the tangy taste of franks. Unlike any other hot sauces out there it does not overpower the taste on food and also it doesn't leave an after taste. I would definitely buy again!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?