BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Janie T.
Janie T.
Porter , TX
Foodie Expert
We go through Franks Red Hot Sauce in my house like crazy. My bf loves to add it to almost everything! I love adding it to my ranch when I eat pizza. Sometimes I add it to my pastas to give it a little bit of a kick.
Kris M.
Kris M.
I put this on all my salty dishes and it doesn't taste extra salty. It's spicy but just a dab is good on many things. Plus, there's hey substantial amount inside the bottle. It's going to last you through the summer.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is so delicious with some grilled chicken! It makes it taste so good I am not good a describing tastes but all I know is it really good. And I find it not to be that spicy but then again I love spice.
Ana A.
Ana A.
North miami, FL
Foodie Expert
OMG I am a huge fan of hot sauce I have tried them all my favorite has always been tabasco hot sauce until now. I tried this hot sauce for the first time and I gotta say that I instantly fell in love with it. Tabasco aint got nothing on this hot sauce.
Roxanne C.
Roxanne C.
Pasadena, CA
I like this type of hot sauce on my pizza sometimes but I prefer more kick so I can only give this 3 stars but if you like mild hot sauce then this is for you. It is a little on the expensive side though. The flavor is nice and tangy. Overall, I'm neutral. I won't purchase it but I'd use it if it was all that was available.
Treylynn L.
Treylynn L.
Hill Afb, UT
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot hot sauce gives a great taste and flavor to any food that you use it on. It has a great level of spiciness that isn't too hot but adds the kick you're looking for. I will definitely buy in the future.
Gailyed M.
Gailyed M.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Simplemente deliciosa.... Nunca la había probado.... En lo que la tuve en mis manos la probé y me enamoré. No solo tiene un rico sabor picante sino un exquisito gusto a especias, ideal para acompañar carnes y pollo. Recomendadisimaaaa
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Forest Park, GA
Foodie Expert
It's so good, it's the best for hot wings. The flavor is so delicious I love it. Can't believe I actually got for free on my playa voxbox! I recommend every one to try it on wings y'all won't be disappointed at all.
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Foodie Expert
Frank's is the best tasting hot sauce I've tried! It's not overwhelmingly hot but it still has a satisfying kick! I love it on everything from eggs in the morning to snacks like popcorn! I will definitely repurchase!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
So yummy! It's not too spicy where you feel like your tongue is going to break off but it has that right amount of zest!! Goes with everything. I made some chicken tacos, perfect touch! Definitely would buy it again
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?