BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Luz G.
Foodie Expert
Best for anything spicy! I received it yesterday in my #PlayaVoxBox, and it looks like it won't last a week! I tried it with my tuna salad and crackers and I couldn't stop eating it, seriously it is very addictive
Nathalie M.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Very tasty and hot. Just a little will be enough to give a great taste to your meals, from tacos to eggs it will just go great! If you love the spicy, you should definitely try this hot sauce, you won't regret it!!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Foodie Expert
Get it! If you like spicy this product will enhance your favorite dish. I got it and took I to a family gathering this way I will get different opinions and reactions as well I saw different ways of how all try it in different dishes making it their own
Teresa V.
Chula Vista, CA
@franksredhot i love this stuff #foodloverfranks great on my chicken wings lol perfect on taste and perfect on everything #iptsoe Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce (i got this product for free for giving my hones option)
Patricia C.
Hays, KS
Frank's Red Hot sauce is always a classic! The heat is definitely bearable and not too overpowering. As someone who loves hot sauce on everything I definitely reach for this bottle regularly! Definitely satisfied!
Veronica S.
Edcouch, TX
I'm a big fan of hot sauces and I'm sitting here wondering why hadn't I discovered this one sooner. It's an excellent hot wing sauce or even just to kick up a bland meal up a notch. It's not ridiculously spicy where you can't taste your food anymore.
Faith B.
Foodie Expert
This Hot sauce is a great value. It is my go to hot sauce with making anything that needs an extra kick. I received a complimentary bottle in a VoxBox recently, and I couldn't help but be thrilled. Enjoy so much, will always buy. Their buffalo version is also excellent!
Daisy M.
Paramount, CA
Honestly when I first received this I was just expecting a plain hot sauce, however once I tried it, it is one of the best things I have tried! I feel I can pair it with anything. I've yet to make so recipes but I am really excited since the flavor is amazing
Monica O.
Marysville, WA
Foodie Expert
I was excited to get this hot sauce in my free voxbox because my husband loves it. It is tasty, the right amount of heat. I mostly use it for baked hot wings. I'm satisfied with the flavor and the bottle last long.
Brenda R.
Ocala, FL
I usually use the hot sauce to make my famous buffalo dip I use about 3/4 of the bottle and I leave the remaining for any left over chicken. I usually purchase it in publix and I love it when they have a bogo on it
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?