BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Andrea R.
Palmdale, CA
I have tied Frank's Buffalo Sauce which is amazing ! Never have i tried this sauce until the VOX BOX and it is as good as the buffalo ! More of a vinegary taste with a perfect spicy kick .
Lauren C.
Arlington, VA
LOVE franks!!! this one is the best for making ANYTHING buffalo chicken especially buffalo chicken dip which is my absolute favorite thing ever. I also like the buffalo one who is a little thicker but this hot sauce is tangy and you can almost taste the vinegar which i really like.
Andrea A.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my absolute favorite hot sauces and the only one I used when making wings. I also love it for crab dip or chicken burgers.

Sometimes I mix it with honey and dip my fries in it. Delicious.
Maria L.
Ontario, CA
Had it with a michelada so great!! modelo+franks red hot+clamato+lemon+sal+ tajin+cucumber yummie!!❤ Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce got it for free for testing purposes!!
Janie G.
Rio Hondo, TX
To me the product is too spicy I like spicy but not too much cuz I want to enjoy the flavor on my food. At least I now know to use less glad I can found the product at my local heb and Walmart
Angela C.
My favorite go-to for wings and just about anything that needs a little kick added to it.  I grew up using this sauce and I still love it.  I would recommend it.  The flavor is it's own and like no other sauce.  Not spicy, just great flavor.
Vita M.
The original Red Hot goodness of Franks buffalo sauce brings happy smiles at every occasion I serve buffalo wings! Add some to your bleu cheese dip to add an extra yum level to your crudités !
Holly C.
Sherman, TX
I loveeee hot sauce so receiving this in my Playa box was fantastic. I use it on everything. Beans, quesadillas, rice, sandwiches, chicken! Perfect if you want a little kick in your food or if you have to pep up a bland dish!
Juana G.
I absolutely love this product. It was my first time trying it and I love it. I will be trying their other products and definitely recommend to everyone that likes a little space to their food!
janet a.
Elmont, NY
Nothing beats Frank's Red Hot Sauce to spice up any meal. I would never make hot wings without Frank's sauce and stuffed green peppers come to life with a few splashes of Frank's Red Hot delish
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?