BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Callie T.
Ironton , MO
Owww what a burn! I use this product sparingly but it really packs a kick on meat and Mexican dishes! The price is very affordable, especially for such a flavorful food. I received mine free in a VoxBox but I've seen it on the shelves at CVS and Walmart.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Frank's is the best tasting hot sauce I've tried! It's not overwhelmingly hot but it still has a satisfying kick! I love it on everything from eggs in the morning to snacks like popcorn! I will definitely repurchase!
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
I received this product in a voxbox but I must admit that I already keep two of the larger bottles in my fridge because I use so much. Hands down my favorite hot sauce, I literally put it on everything. To me it is not too spicy. It is very addictive! Must try.
Sandra R.
This hot sauce is so delicious with some grilled chicken! It makes it taste so good I am not good a describing tastes but all I know is it really good. And I find it not to be that spicy but then again I love spice.
Andrea F.
So yummy! It's not too spicy where you feel like your tongue is going to break off but it has that right amount of zest!! Goes with everything. I made some chicken tacos, perfect touch! Definitely would buy it again
Treylynn L.
Hill Afb, UT
Franks Red Hot hot sauce gives a great taste and flavor to any food that you use it on. It has a great level of spiciness that isn't too hot but adds the kick you're looking for. I will definitely buy in the future.
Ana A.
North miami, FL
OMG I am a huge fan of hot sauce I have tried them all my favorite has always been tabasco hot sauce until now. I tried this hot sauce for the first time and I gotta say that I instantly fell in love with it. Tabasco aint got nothing on this hot sauce.
Jessica F.
I live this it goes with everything in my opinion. I love how its not too spicy but not mild either, its just right. I love to mix this with pizza! I got it for free in my playa voxbox and im honestly buy this again.
Karla G.
['La Puente', ''], CA
Super yummy for wings or anything chicken! The flavor is amazing and the perfect zing for you food. It can be found at pretty much every grocery store. I recommend it to everyone to add some spiciness to your meals.
Gabriella M.
Personally I probably never would've picked this up at the food store but since I got it in my Playa Voxbox I decided to try it out with my eggs this morning. OMG it was awesome ! I cannot believe I never had this before
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?