BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Vanessa A.
Riverside, CA
I like to use this when I make hot wings. I love to use a blue cheese dip on the side. I also like to mix it up if you want a sweet and spicy sauce as well. Its sold in a various heat options.
Hayley P.
W Henrietta, NY
This hot sauce is amazing on anything and everything! I love putting it on eggs, pizza, tacos, and more. The price and quality are both awesome. I also love to use it when cooking things like Buffalo chicken wing dip!
Deborah D.
Reading, MA
This is a staple in my house. We add it to almost everything- eggs, nachos, chicken, pizza- you name it we add it! It gives food the perfect amount of spice without being to overwhelming.
Andrea E. G.
Orlando, FL
Love the flavor. Nice spicy touch it wont burn your mouth and it also add freat flavornto the food.great texture and I ate with anything, crackers, chicken, pasta souce. Anything. Loved it
Lupita C.
First off I was a die hard Hot sauce fan if another brand, but when I tasted this one it blew my mind! There's so much things you can do with it! It's a great price for the amount you get!
vanesa g.
Glendale, AZ
Frank's RedHot is the best! I literally put it on everything! It gives the food that much flavor! It is really affordable and I would recommend it to anyone! You can find it at any supermarket! It's the best I love it!
Amber W.
This is hands down the best buffalo chicken sauce ever! You can literally put it on any and everything! Marinades for meat, add it to sauces, or use it in dips. I was so happy when I received this product in my VoxBox.
Maranda T.
Chester Sprgs, PA
This is very good ! I used it with my wings for the super bowl! I am not usually a fan of hot sauce, but this brand is amazing ! You can get it in many grocery stores at a good price
Joanelle H.
I really enjoyed the taste of Frank's Hot! It has a little kick to it, but mainly a vinegar taste. Great for chicken wings or eggs. I will definitely keep buying this hot sauce. SOOO GOOD!
Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
I like the tangy flavor a lot. Especially if you're a vinegar lover, like me. I recently have added it to a and Cheese and now it's a family favorite. I got the sauce free in my Playa Vox Box from Influenster to review. :)
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back