BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Angelica E.
Foodie Expert
This is the best hot sauce I have ever had and the most amazing part is that I got it for free from influenster just for my honest review and I don't think I could ever go back to any other hot sauce.
Cindy V.
Fort hood, TX
Foodie Expert
I use this stuff all day so I was excited to receive this I use thi in everything from scrambled eggs, chicken, mac & cheese, etc. it adds a kick & loads of flavor to meals without being overly spicy or overbearing.
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
Foodie Expert
Frank's is the best tasting hot sauce I've tried! It's not overwhelmingly hot but it still has a satisfying kick! I love it on everything from eggs in the morning to snacks like popcorn! I will definitely repurchase!
Andrea F.
So yummy! It's not too spicy where you feel like your tongue is going to break off but it has that right amount of zest!! Goes with everything. I made some chicken tacos, perfect touch! Definitely would buy it again
Sandra R.
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is so delicious with some grilled chicken! It makes it taste so good I am not good a describing tastes but all I know is it really good. And I find it not to be that spicy but then again I love spice.
Kris M.
I put this on all my salty dishes and it doesn't taste extra salty. It's spicy but just a dab is good on many things. Plus, there's hey substantial amount inside the bottle. It's going to last you through the summer.
Alyssa C.
League City, TX
Foodie Expert
Yummy!!! I am so picky when it comes to Hot Sauce because I was raised on Chalula. But this is definitely a close second in my book. I can't wait to use it all up and go buy more. My bottle is half gone already haha
Roxanne C.
Pasadena, CA
I like this type of hot sauce on my pizza sometimes but I prefer more kick so I can only give this 3 stars but if you like mild hot sauce then this is for you. It is a little on the expensive side though. The flavor is nice and tangy. Overall, I'm neutral. I won't purchase it but I'd use it if it was all that was available.
Veronica S.
Edcouch, TX
I'm a big fan of hot sauces and I'm sitting here wondering why hadn't I discovered this one sooner. It's an excellent hot wing sauce or even just to kick up a bland meal up a notch. It's not ridiculously spicy where you can't taste your food anymore.
Faith B.
Foodie Expert
This Hot sauce is a great value. It is my go to hot sauce with making anything that needs an extra kick. I received a complimentary bottle in a VoxBox recently, and I couldn't help but be thrilled. Enjoy so much, will always buy. Their buffalo version is also excellent!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?