BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Brandy E.
Brandy E.
Tucson, AZ
I tried this sauce on boneless wings at a family gathering one time and it was sooooo delicious! I never thought of purchasing myself but now that I received it in a voxbox I'll definitely be making all kinds of foods with it and of course a repurchase!!!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Foodie Expert
My favorite sauce to use on ANYTHING!!! I use it on pizza, chicken, rice; you name it and I've probably paired them! Franks has many different flavors and each gives a kick of heat that always satisfies! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Laura C.
Laura C.
This is a delicious hot sauce! I would recommend it as one of the top brands to put on foods. It works well with any meat that I have tried it with (I especially love using it in chicken recipes or mixing it with mayo on a sandwich). It's a great value!
Gailyed M.
Gailyed M.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Simplemente deliciosa.... Nunca la había probado.... En lo que la tuve en mis manos la probé y me enamoré. No solo tiene un rico sabor picante sino un exquisito gusto a especias, ideal para acompañar carnes y pollo. Recomendadisimaaaa
Maura T.
Maura T.
Lynnwood, WA
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff!!! Had a company potluck and I used it to make chicken buffalo dip and it was a hit!! Everyone loved it. I put the whole bottle in it and it gave it the right about of kick ;) definitely bought a second bottle. Had never tried it before
Callie T.
Callie T.
Ironton, MO
Foodie Expert
Owww what a burn! I use this product sparingly but it really packs a kick on meat and Mexican dishes! The price is very affordable, especially for such a flavorful food. I received mine free in a VoxBox but I've seen it on the shelves at CVS and Walmart.
Kendall U.
Kendall U.
Newington, GA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is great. I love the flavor of it. It is not to spicy but it has the right amount of kick for you to taste that hot taste. I'm not a spicy person and this stuff is good. I use it to make buffalo chicken dip
Diana G.
Diana G.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
I received this product in a voxbox but I must admit that I already keep two of the larger bottles in my fridge because I use so much. Hands down my favorite hot sauce, I literally put it on everything. To me it is not too spicy. It is very addictive! Must try.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
I live this it goes with everything in my opinion. I love how its not too spicy but not mild either, its just right. I love to mix this with pizza! I got it for free in my playa voxbox and im honestly buy this again.
Kris M.
Kris M.
I put this on all my salty dishes and it doesn't taste extra salty. It's spicy but just a dab is good on many things. Plus, there's hey substantial amount inside the bottle. It's going to last you through the summer.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?