BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Carmina L.
Rocky Point, NC
Never tried this product until Influenster send it to me to try it. I made some hot wing with it and I must say the sauce taste really good. I would definitely buy more of this product in the future.
Johanna D.
Bristol, CT
Perfect amount of spicy without being to overwhelming! Put it on everything and great to cook with as well. My favorite recipe is to mix it in with some grilled chicken. Everyone who loves some spice and flavor needs to get a taste!
Rochelle H.
Got this free from influenster for testing purposes. This is great it goes great with lots of different foods. I have used it on eggs, fruit etc. It is not as spicy as tapatio but is great! Love it.
Gabby T.
Burleson, TX
I lovvve franks Red hot sauce! I received it complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and it was just perfect. Not too hot, doesn't leave a bad aftertaste or burning sensation on the lips. I literally put it on EVERYTHING!
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
One of my favorite all the me favorites. A great balance of heat, vinegar, and flavor. It pairs well with many types of food. Mixes into a good wing sauce. We always have this on hand at in our home.
Stephanie D.
Ontario , CA
I truly put this sauce on everything. It's the perfect amount of acidity to add to food and for me it's not at all spicy but just tastes really good on chicken sandwiches, potato chips, tacos, mixed with ranch for fry dipping etc.
Amie B.
Ogdensburg, NJ
I use Frank'sRedhot for everything but my favorite is using it on popcorn for a quick snack. Great flavor, no filmy after taste. Would highly recommend and if you have never tried it on popcorn..do it!
Ivonne F.
Lynnwood , WA
This sauce is the best sauce you can add to your wings if you want some delicious, spicy, tangy, buffalo tasty wings! Not too spicy just the perfect amount of cayenne pepper so you can enjoy them!
Kat L.
Bad axe, MI
Amazingly hot and fresh, peppery sauce that is so importantly versatile for any recipes! Add some spice and heat to classic foods and drinks like chilies, bloody Mary's, v8/veg juice. Use as marinade alone or mix in with existing marinade. So much better than Tabasco sauce and Frank's Red hot also comes in other flavors. Try them all! I really love this stuff. I received for free in #tastyvoxbox for review and testing purposes only. I live this and will definitely recommend to others and buy more! My boyfriend has been using it everyday too!!! #iptsoe #contest #influenster #franksredhot
Jesus B.
Van Nuys, CA
My favorite hot sauce for hot wings. It's the perfect balance of spicy and flavor. I mix it with a little bit of melted butter over my hot wings. It beats any other wing spot. Definitely satisfied.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?