BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Amayrani L.
Foodie Expert
So this was something that I received for complimentary purposes and I must say it wasn't spicy at all xD it was mild, but the aftertaste is when its changed because it kinda does taste spicy even though it isn't.
Jasmine C.
Brooklyn, NY
I am not a huge fan of hot sauce but this is soooo delicious!!! This is the best for making my famous buffalo wing dip!! It's so tasty and doesn't burn off my taste buds!! Haha I would definitely recommend this!!
Alysia Q.
Foodie Expert
I was sent this hot sauce free for testing purposes from Influenster & I must say I really have been enjoying it. It tastes better on chicken & gives it a great flavor. Once I'm done with this bottle I'll probably be going to purchase another one.
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Foodie Expert
I feel like this is a given. I'm not much of a hot and spicy food gal but I do love RedHot. Great product, love mixing it with ranch for a dipping sauce, mix it into my ground chicken and make buffalo meat balls.
Scarlett T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Foodie Expert
I love adding this hot sauce on my meals! It goes great with everything! The price isn't too bad. If you love spicy, you will LOVE this. I purchase it from my local grocery store.
Nikki R.
Casselberry, FL
Foodie Expert
I am the type who does not like spicy food but Frank's Red Hot I can actually handle! This is the only hot sauce I can use since it has more of a tang and a hint of spicy. I use this mostly on my Mexican dishes.
Laura J.
Las Cruces , NM
Foodie Expert
I actually really enjoyed this hot sauce I'm a big sauce girl and basically cannot eat anything without adding some type of hot sauce I was pretty set on my hot sauce but after trying this one I find myself grabbing this guy first yum yum not too spicy has a good tang acidic aspect Delishhhh
Guadalupe O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I am a salsa lover and though I usually prefer green salsa, this stuff is delicious. I like adding it to pizza and eggs. It definitely tastes like cayenne peppers and has some spice to it. Definitely enjoyable and the bottle size is not bad at all.
Christina Davila K.
Clovis, CA
Foodie Expert
Great taste and good bottle size! I would say it tastes pretty similar to buffalo sauce. Other Hot sauces tend to be smaller or like half the size, so good amount! Look forward to using it in many more recipes.
Breanna P.
Philadelphia, PA
Ok, so Frank's isn't the most high-class, unique, artisan hot sauce out there. But their slogan isn't wrong--I DO put that sh*@ on everything! Because Frank's is a classic when you're just looking for hot sauce.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?