BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
isabel r.
isabel r.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm really picky when it comes to hot sauces I've always stick to one brand. Now I found myself a new one really has good taste to it not too spicy. If youvwant to try out a new got sauce give this one a try you won't be disappointed.
Julia BM-165852 S.
Julia BM-165852 S.
Ame este producto, es excelente elección para todos los que nos gusta el picante en todos los platillos. Es una salsa picante con la que podemos sazonar el pollo pero también podemos comerlos sin pasarla por el fuego.
Brandy E.
Brandy E.
Tucson, AZ
I tried this sauce on boneless wings at a family gathering one time and it was sooooo delicious! I never thought of purchasing myself but now that I received it in a voxbox I'll definitely be making all kinds of foods with it and of course a repurchase!!!
Diana A.
Diana A.
Clearwater, FL
Foodie Expert
 This is great for when I'm on a diet, super low calorie and very flavorful. I dip literally any vegetable in it for a snack and it keeps me satisfied for hours!  Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Erica A.
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Foodie Expert
I've always bought this hot sauce and I really like it! It definitely adds a little spice to your meals if you want something spicy but not too spicy. To me, I think it's pretty healthy and I will continue to buy this!
Laura T.
Laura T.
Olmito, TX
So hot but great on ceviche, fish tacos, and so many more, try it on huevos rancheros, huevos divorciados for a hot kick that makes you love it more, make super hot nachos, don't forget to add cheese for a creamy taste
Megan P.
Megan P.
Phoenixville, PA
I used to hate hot sauce but as I've gotten older I've grown to love it! This Red Hot has the perfect amount of spice. Not too hot for me but has just enough. I love adding it to any kind of Mexican dish and sometimes burgers!
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Orlando, FL
One word, Caliente!!!!
If you are a lover of bold flavors- then Frank's Hot Sauce is the sauce for you. Whether I'm whipping up some fresh chicken tacos or need to jazz up my homemade guacamole, I love to add Frank's.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Foodie Expert
My favorite sauce to use on ANYTHING!!! I use it on pizza, chicken, rice; you name it and I've probably paired them! Franks has many different flavors and each gives a kick of heat that always satisfies! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Rosemary H.
Rosemary H.
I'm not a big hot sauce fan but my brother is so when I got a bottle in my voxbox I gave it to him. He said the flavor was good but was not hot enough. He most likely would not repurchase. Keep in mind he likes his hot sauce so hot it makes his lips burn!!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?