BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hannah M.
My favorite sauce to use on ANYTHING!!! I use it on pizza, chicken, rice; you name it and I've probably paired them! Franks has many different flavors and each gives a kick of heat that always satisfies! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Paulina C.
I'm a hot sauce fanatic, so getting this complimentary sample was very exciting. I put this hot sauce in anything from fries to tacos and pizza. The price is great, and affordable! Will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Megan P.
Phoenixville, PA
I used to hate hot sauce but as I've gotten older I've grown to love it! This Red Hot has the perfect amount of spice. Not too hot for me but has just enough. I love adding it to any kind of Mexican dish and sometimes burgers!
Kimberly F.
Los angeles, CA
First time trying it an i must say i love it! It has he perfect kick to it for the food! Makes my fries and sandwiches taste so much better! And its cheap not expensive! I love that i got this for free from influenster
Kris M.
I put this on all my salty dishes and it doesn't taste extra salty. It's spicy but just a dab is good on many things. Plus, there's hey substantial amount inside the bottle. It's going to last you through the summer.
Maura T.
Lynnwood, WA
I love this stuff!!! Had a company potluck and I used it to make chicken buffalo dip and it was a hit!! Everyone loved it. I put the whole bottle in it and it gave it the right about of kick ;) definitely bought a second bottle. Had never tried it before
Angelica E.
This is the best hot sauce I have ever had and the most amazing part is that I got it for free from influenster just for my honest review and I don't think I could ever go back to any other hot sauce.
Jessica C.
Forest Park, GA
It's so good, it's the best for hot wings. The flavor is so delicious I love it. Can't believe I actually got for free on my playa voxbox! I recommend every one to try it on wings y'all won't be disappointed at all.
Gabby G.
Phoenix, AZ
I was so surprised I love this as much as I do! It literally goes with everything and is hot but not too much! I love to mix it with sour cream to dilute it a little bit. Also goes really great in tons of other recepies!
Callie T.
Ironton , MO
Owww what a burn! I use this product sparingly but it really packs a kick on meat and Mexican dishes! The price is very affordable, especially for such a flavorful food. I received mine free in a VoxBox but I've seen it on the shelves at CVS and Walmart.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?