BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepp...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Zakiyyah W.
Zakiyyah W.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
aside from crystal louisiana hot sauce this one is a favorite of mine, it's hot but has an actual flavor it adds to the food instead of just making it spicier and it's not expensive at all so all around it;s pretty damn good
Cadie M.
Cadie M.
Howard Lake, MN
Foodie Expert
I just received my Tasty VoxBox and I was thrilled to see a bottle of Frank's RedHot was included. I do not typically like hot or spicy things. Frank's is the only hot sauce I can stand. The perfect amount of spice and heat!
Geraldine N.
Geraldine N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Foodie Expert
When I was on a diet, this was a free sauce that I could put on pretty much whatever I wanted...well I did! Eggs, tacos, pretty much anything!! Then when I got pregnant I started adding it to pickles...don't ask! Love this!
Dalana F.
Dalana F.
Brooklyn, NY
Just enough flavor just enough heat. I love hotsause and this one tops it all. I like even mixing my buffalo sauce with it. And the price is always right,especially for bottle size . I like using this on my pizza to my eggs
Justine V.
Justine V.
Foodie Expert
I use this on pretty much anything I can dump it on. It has great flavor and is the perfect because you can add more or less to make it more or less spicy to your preference. You can find it in pretty much any grocery store
Ivonne G.
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
I love hot stuff . And you can never go wrong with hot sauce never . If you don't like hot hot sauce then I don't recommend it for you to try but if you are the type to handle a little spice in your life you will love this
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Racine, MN
This is a good hot sauce. My husband is a fan of the grandma commercial for it so was excited to try it out. It's good on eggs and in chili, and I plan to try it on other things that need a little kick in our family menu.
Kasey L.
Kasey L.
Milton, WV
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute FAVORITE hot sauce. You can buy this almost anywhere. It is such a popular sauce. Like the slogan says, I PUT THIS $#!+ ON EVERYTHING! It is the best tasting hot sauce and would recommend it to anyone.
Cody L.
Cody L.
Lohrville, IA
My favorite hot sauce of all time! I put it on almost all my chicken dishes - super cheap too! Very good flavor! It isn't too spicy but you can always add more! I will continue purchasing this for the foreseeable future.
Jori D.
Jori D.
Plano, TX
Foodie Expert
I honestly just don't like the taste of Frank's redhot, I've tried it on many foods and just don't like it. My husband loves it though and uses it on everything. It is a preference thing, you may like it or you may not.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?