BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
I received as a sample for free for testing purposes and I couldn't tasted because my brother in love didn't leave me, was funny because when I realized the bottle was empty, so I asked him what he believed, and told me it's his favorite hot sauce because it's not hot at all, but tastes delicious. This comment pushed me to buy it again, and I did it yesterday but I haven't try it yet. I'm looking forward to do it.
Antoinette J.
I was never a fan of hot sauce until I found this gem.  I like to buy it in gallon sized containers because it's perfect for wings.  It's great on other foods like eggs, or to add in a homemade soup or chili, but wings is where it's at.

What I like to do is to mix the Franks with some olive oil, then toss the raw chicken wings in the mix, then put them in the oven (pre-heated to 350F) for about 45-50 minutes-ish.  If you like crispy wings, you can leave it like that, but if you like saucy wings you can put the cooked wings and the drippings in the pan from the wings in a clean bowl with more Franks, then let it sit for about 10 or so minutes for the wings to cool and the sauce to thicken (which will happen as the drippings cool).
Michelle M.
Tampa, FL
I received a sample of Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce in my #TastyVoxBox from influenster. This is a complimentary box that I received for free for testing purposes. I am no stranger to Frank's Sauce. This product has been around since the 1920's and is a staple for any hot wings recipe. I received this sample in November, but I didn't end up using it until I went to a super bowl party in February. I decided to make a buffalo chicken dip and used the Frank's sauce in my recipe. I like spicy food so I may have added too much Frank's sauce. My family and I thought the dip was amazing, but some of our friends said the dip was too spicy. Next time I'll make the recipe milder and then add more Frank's sauce to my individual portion.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
I literally NEVER use hot sauce, ever, on anything. In fact i dont even really eat spicy foods all that much. But this last year or so ive been enjoying them a lot. Who knows why...but i have. So in my playa voxbox they sent me a full size bottle of franks red hot, and naturally i was terrified bc i never eat hot stuff. But it was actually really good. I threw it on some tacos and it turned out better than i thought it was gonna lol.
Now i wait and see if the heartburn shows up lol
I was sent this product for free for testing purposes, however all opinions are my own.
Patricia D.
I love this brand's sauces! Before influenster I was using Buffalo Wings sauce for homemade chicken wings. I love the taste of this product, it is a bit spicy but I do consume spicy foods in a regular basis. The taste is amazing, does not taste oily or cheap, it has a lot of flavor to it. I also love the amount that comes in each bottle. It isn't too much or too little, it's just right. I actually carried this in my purse for a a week because I loved the flavor/taste. I received this item from Influenster through the PlayaVoxBox program for testing purposes and all opinions are my own. I test/try products for a week or longer before leaving my review (opinion) of the product.
Christina G.
I'm going to start off by saying that I'm not usually a fan of hot sauce or, hot flavors in general. Often, they are vinegary and can be overwhelming, but I also love to try new things. This was sent to me for free in a VoxBox, and I was glad to receive the chance to try. Since I make lots of chicken, I decided to try it on a chicken breast and on a bit of scrambled eggs.

The flavor here was balanced, and the sauce itself had a good texture. It's not watery or thick, it's a good saucy consistency. While I'm not going to become a regular hot sauce user, you can still get good flavor here on your favorite foods from a more subtle kick to full-on flavor.
elena z.
I received this hot sauce for free, in exchange for my honest review. I was excited to receive this product since I am already a fan of Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce. I used the Original last night to make buffalo wings and they were delicious! The perfect amount of heat and great flavor to spice up any dish! My hubby puts it on everything! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Nati D.
✿ ✿ ✿
Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
〰〰〰
While I am not a fan of spicy foods, at all. For the sake of this review, I decided to try this Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. I was a bit overwhelming, yes. However, take this with a grain of salt since I find anything spicy, too spicy! This wasn't the spiciest I've ever had but it still stings. A lot. The sting doesn't linger for too long and I think that's what I enjoyed most about this hot sauce. It's not bad though, but definitely giving this to my boyfriend since he's the one that loves spicy foods!
Saixious D.
San Diego, CA
I really like spicy food and I'm always interested in new hot sauces to try. Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is very nice. Has a good flavor, not too plain. I made shrimp salad (shrimp, celery, red onions, lemon, salt, paprika, cayenne pepper, mayo), topped that onto toasted baguettes, and added RedHot Sauce on top. Added a nice amount of heat, and the lid is easy to open and easy to control the amount coming out. I have bought RedHot in the past before getting it free from Influenster for testing, and would buy again.
Vanessa F.
Franks Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is so good. This was my first time trying it and we were celebrating with my family and we went out on BBQ and I had made some macaroni salad and hotdogs. I started to put this on my plate and everyone wanted to try this out. There were 30+ people there and more than half tried it out. They all loved it and kept going back for more. It has a good taste and spice to it. I recommend everyone to try this out. Thanks to Influenster I received this product to test out for free and give my own opinion.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?