BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Aileen R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
I've received RedHot twice by Influenster and it never goes wrong. It's perfect for wings, BBQ, casserole, etc. it has a smoky yet spicy taste to it. Bottle is big enough to last about 3 months. Worth it! I recommend!
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
Foodie Expert
I only give this 4-starts because Tobasco has always been my favorite. However Frank's is just as delicious, you can top it on anything! As a snack, I like to drizzle it on some potato chips! It's a very versatile product!
Michelle C.
Orlando, FL
One word, Caliente!!!!
If you are a lover of bold flavors- then Frank's Hot Sauce is the sauce for you. Whether I'm whipping up some fresh chicken tacos or need to jazz up my homemade guacamole, I love to add Frank's.
Megan P.
Phoenixville, PA
I used to hate hot sauce but as I've gotten older I've grown to love it! This Red Hot has the perfect amount of spice. Not too hot for me but has just enough. I love adding it to any kind of Mexican dish and sometimes burgers!
Jessica F.
I live this it goes with everything in my opinion. I love how its not too spicy but not mild either, its just right. I love to mix this with pizza! I got it for free in my playa voxbox and im honestly buy this again.
Alyssa C.
League City, TX
Foodie Expert
Yummy!!! I am so picky when it comes to Hot Sauce because I was raised on Chalula. But this is definitely a close second in my book. I can't wait to use it all up and go buy more. My bottle is half gone already haha
Roxanne C.
Pasadena, CA
I like this type of hot sauce on my pizza sometimes but I prefer more kick so I can only give this 3 stars but if you like mild hot sauce then this is for you. It is a little on the expensive side though. The flavor is nice and tangy. Overall, I'm neutral. I won't purchase it but I'd use it if it was all that was available.
Ana A.
North miami, FL
Foodie Expert
OMG I am a huge fan of hot sauce I have tried them all my favorite has always been tabasco hot sauce until now. I tried this hot sauce for the first time and I gotta say that I instantly fell in love with it. Tabasco aint got nothing on this hot sauce.
Gabriella M.
Foodie Expert
Personally I probably never would've picked this up at the food store but since I got it in my Playa Voxbox I decided to try it out with my eggs this morning. OMG it was awesome ! I cannot believe I never had this before
Gabby G.
Phoenix , AZ
Foodie Expert
I was so surprised I love this as much as I do! It literally goes with everything and is hot but not too much! I love to mix it with sour cream to dilute it a little bit. Also goes really great in tons of other recepies!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?