BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Joanna m.
Joanna m.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite hot sauce I'm glad I got a bottle complimentary. We were already running out because we put that ish on everything. Lol I love the small bottle I got in my #PlayaVoxBox. I'll be carrying it in my bag..
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
Foodie Expert
It was so great my own hotel uses it as a secret ingredient for out cocktail hour! The rich taste will make you want more on any dish I'm telling you I'm not a hot sauce person but Frank's hot sauce out of this world!!!
Laura T.
Laura T.
Olmito, TX
So hot but great on ceviche, fish tacos, and so many more, try it on huevos rancheros, huevos divorciados for a hot kick that makes you love it more, make super hot nachos, don't forget to add cheese for a creamy taste
Aderly G.
Aderly G.
Medley, FL
Omg, i absolutely love this sauce! It has the perfect balance between flavor and spiciness. It makes everything taste better. Ive been using it almost daily since i got it. I would totally recommend this to everybody.
The Blog By Taina ..
The Blog By Taina ..
Foodie Expert
I love the spicy taste that Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce gives to my recipes. I made some yummy burgers today. I added some pineapple and Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, they came out delicious.
Viridiana H.
Viridiana H.
Foodie Expert
Tastes just as and even better than I had expected! Love the taste of it and it goes great in tacos and wings. I tried it out this 4th of July and everyone loved them. Will definitely be purchasing them in the future.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Foodie Expert
I thought I have had spicy hot sauce before! This is pretty hot! I have tried it with wings, Mexican food, and sometimes even with rice. I also saw that in stores it isn't expensive. This product is a very good product to have if you like spicy hot sauce!
Megan P.
Megan P.
Phoenixville, PA
I used to hate hot sauce but as I've gotten older I've grown to love it! This Red Hot has the perfect amount of spice. Not too hot for me but has just enough. I love adding it to any kind of Mexican dish and sometimes burgers!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Foodie Expert
There is always a bottle of Frank's in our spice cabinet! We use it on everything but my husbands favorite is to add a little butter and lemon pepper.. Cook it a little to make a wing sauce... And toss our wings in it!
Jacqueline H.
Jacqueline H.
I am someone who loves spicy EVERYTHING! If you're like me you'll be disappointed if you buy this and expect it to be hot. The pepper flavor really comes through and it's quite delicious, just not my cup of tea. If you are someone who really isn't into spicy sauces I think you would love this. It's flavorful with a hint of spice but nothing too crazy.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?