BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
One word, Caliente!!!!
If you are a lover of bold flavors- then Frank's Hot Sauce is the sauce for you. Whether I'm whipping up some fresh chicken tacos or need to jazz up my homemade guacamole, I love to add Frank's.
Viridiana H.
Tastes just as and even better than I had expected! Love the taste of it and it goes great in tacos and wings. I tried it out this 4th of July and everyone loved them. Will definitely be purchasing them in the future.
Aileen R.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've received RedHot twice by Influenster and it never goes wrong. It's perfect for wings, BBQ, casserole, etc. it has a smoky yet spicy taste to it. Bottle is big enough to last about 3 months. Worth it! I recommend!
Angelize C.
Riverview, FL
Although, there are many hot sauces I love, this one definitely can be on my list. My family was excited I received this product for review since it is a staple at all our barbecues and will continue to be this summer!
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
Loved this . One of moms and I new obsession to add to our food. I'm so glad I got to try it out because I wouldn't have ever bought myself . I love it so much . Thank you again . I will continue to purchase on my own !
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love hot sauce. I really do. I am a buffalo chicken fanatic.I used to anticipate buffalo wing nights in college. If there was one food I would have to eat for the rest of my life, it would be hot wings.

If there was Armageddon next week and I could only choose one sauce to store up, it would be this one.

Frank's hot sauce brings the hot wing flavor to every morsel bite. It turns bland white chicken breast into GOLD. It gets me hungry just thinking about it.

I put this stuff on anything that can be seasoned. Chicken and scrambled eggs come to mind. Yep, I eat this stuff for breakfast - literally. It has the right combination of heat and vinegary flavor. I don't consider myself to big on heat, I think this has just the right amount of punch.

Much love Frank.
Esther F.
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is the best I can use it on anything its infused with lots of flavors. It's set at a good price I don't think it's pricey. I would definitely buy this product again
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
I only give this 4-starts because Tobasco has always been my favorite. However Frank's is just as delicious, you can top it on anything! As a snack, I like to drizzle it on some potato chips! It's a very versatile product!
Crystal C.
San Antonio, TX
There is always a bottle of Frank's in our spice cabinet! We use it on everything but my husbands favorite is to add a little butter and lemon pepper.. Cook it a little to make a wing sauce... And toss our wings in it!
Aderly G.
Doral, FL
Omg, i absolutely love this sauce! It has the perfect balance between flavor and spiciness. It makes everything taste better. Ive been using it almost daily since i got it. I would totally recommend this to everybody.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?