BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Aderly G.
Doral, FL
Omg, i absolutely love this sauce! It has the perfect balance between flavor and spiciness. It makes everything taste better. Ive been using it almost daily since i got it. I would totally recommend this to everybody.
isabel r.
Reading, PA
I'm really picky when it comes to hot sauces I've always stick to one brand. Now I found myself a new one really has good taste to it not too spicy. If youvwant to try out a new got sauce give this one a try you won't be disappointed.
Carol M.
Bronx, NY
I've never bought hot sauce before. Totally worth it! Just received this in my box box and didn't think I would actually like it, it has a nice little twang, not tooooo spicy not too sweet, JUST RIGHT!
Brandy E.
Tucson, AZ
I tried this sauce on boneless wings at a family gathering one time and it was sooooo delicious! I never thought of purchasing myself but now that I received it in a voxbox I'll definitely be making all kinds of foods with it and of course a repurchase!!!
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
I mean...it's fine. Nothing special. It has a kick to it but it's not overly spicy. Flavor is kinda boring. I wouldn't necessarily buy it for myself but it's fine if you don't have anything else around. It's a decent price though.
Kimberly F.
Los angeles, CA
First time trying it an i must say i love it! It has he perfect kick to it for the food! Makes my fries and sandwiches taste so much better! And its cheap not expensive! I love that i got this for free from influenster
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
I've always bought this hot sauce and I really like it! It definitely adds a little spice to your meals if you want something spicy but not too spicy. To me, I think it's pretty healthy and I will continue to buy this!
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
One word, Caliente!!!!
If you are a lover of bold flavors- then Frank's Hot Sauce is the sauce for you. Whether I'm whipping up some fresh chicken tacos or need to jazz up my homemade guacamole, I love to add Frank's.
Hannah M.
My favorite sauce to use on ANYTHING!!! I use it on pizza, chicken, rice; you name it and I've probably paired them! Franks has many different flavors and each gives a kick of heat that always satisfies! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Crystal C.
San Antonio, TX
There is always a bottle of Frank's in our spice cabinet! We use it on everything but my husbands favorite is to add a little butter and lemon pepper.. Cook it a little to make a wing sauce... And toss our wings in it!
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
What's your favorite dish to use this with or one?
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
What are some unique things to put this sauce on besides the "normal" things? (protein, scrambled eggs, pizza, etc.)
Lizbeth B.
Where I can buy it?
Ashley C.
I am all about spicy food. On a scale, how hot would you say it is??
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is this too hot for you?