BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Delilah A.
McAllen, TX
Love this product! I use it for so many different things and recipes!

I've been using it for a few years and I feel the price has gone up so much just because of popularity but it's still a great product
Alexandria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This goes great with just about anything. Popcorn, mac & cheese, collards, chicken, cabbage, ramen, soup. It adds a lot of punch and flavor not too spicy, but not sweet like Louisiana or Texas Pete. It's just enough. I would definitely recommend that you keep a bottle in your cabinet
Brad J.
I received this product for free from Influenster to test. Solid hot sauce that adds flavor to your food and doesn't just burn and mask the original flavor. Pretty much available at all grocery stores and is affordable. I would recommend.
Erica R.
I got this to test out in a previous vox box and I must say it's way better than I though it'd be ! I made buffalo chicken sandwiches with it. Dinner was amazing that night and didn't last long at all.
Nicole C.
Bowling Green, OH
Is it weird that I keep a bottle of this in my desk at work? I need to put it on everything! We have two bottles in our fridge and one in our cabinet , franks is the best of the best without a doubt. Amazing!
Natalie L.
One of my go to hot sauces, adds a little bit of heat and also adds a good flavor. It also works well on pretty much anything, it's a versatile product making it a nice staple condiment to have around.
Liliana G.
San Ramon , CA
I absolutely love this sauce. I thought I was going to be spicy but not at all.! I tried it on a homage hamburger and it was delicious!
I'll probably put it on everything now! Haha
I am not much of a spicy person but this is the good kind of spicy.!
Mariela O.
North Hills, CA
I love some spice on my food, this hot sauce just gives it the right kick to when I'm feeling like having some spicy flavor to my food. Would definitely recommend to anyone who likes great spice. #free
Amaris W.
coral springs, FL
love this franks, not a super spicy taste but almost the perfect buffalo. Not expensive at all. Goes great with any kind of food. Love to use it in my Shrimp Criole. Totally satisfied with this product
Taylor T.
Saginaw, MI
I really do put that s*** on everything! It is the perfect buffalo sauce! Buffalo chicken in the crock pot is one of my favorite meals to make with this sauce! It's the right amount of spice. I love that they have a giant size as well!
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
Can I add it to stews and ontop of ribs,I like honey garlic but a spicy version maybe?
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
What's your favorite dish to use this with or one?
Lizbeth B.
Where I can buy it?
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
What are some unique things to put this sauce on besides the "normal" things? (protein, scrambled eggs, pizza, etc.)
Bethany B.