BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Angelica S.
This is soo good!!! I always have to keep this in stock for hubby. You can use this in so many different recipes. Its spicy but not too spicy where you cant enjoy it. I like to dip my fries, potato chips & love making chicken buffalo dip.
Alejandra P.
Orange City, FL
Oh my God why was this product unknown to me?? It's so amazing a lot of taste, delicious, a little goes a long way! It's not as spicy, a good value! You need to try! Totally recommend!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jacqueline P.
San Lorenzo , CA
Love this hot sauce! Not a big person on spice food but this was amazing. I add it to my chicken to help with a basic chicken and gives it the most amazing flavor. I would totally buy again. So happy that I was able to try this product.
Melissa V.
Franks Hot Sauce is absolutely perfect considering there are endless ways to use it. Whether that's making a buffalo dip, using it simply on a sandwich or burger, it is a great quality hot sauce. While it may be a little spicy, it is delicious!
Jackie A.
Goleta, CA
Okkkaay, let me start off by saying that this is one of the best sauces I have ever tried! I paired it up with meat I cooked with my boyfriend for dinner and it was bomb.com!!! I would really recommend this to all my friends, and I know I will be spreading the word to my family!!
Rudelania T.
My husband and I have been so obsessed with this hot sauce! He's a huge fan of trying different sauces and he loves it. It's not too spicy, but the flavor it has is really good. I will be purchasing this as soon as we run out because I find myself adding it to almost everything!
Paola Z.
Doral, FL
My family and I use Frank's Red Hot sauce on just about everything! It is the right amount of heat and flavor to add to any dish or meal. It isn't too spicy but you can always add more. Definitely a must have in kitchen cabinet!
Elissa R.
College Sta, TX
This is seriously one of the best hot sauces on the market! One of my favorite ways to use it is to put some grilled wings! It's not too spicy in my opinion, but if you want it on the more mild side just add melted butter and PERFECTION!
Jennifer B.
Haslet , TX
My husband and I both love this stuff! Tastes great on everything! Perfect flavor! He adds a ton and I just add a little to my food, for that perfect heat. Highly recommend.
Vannesa C.
Butner, NC
I recently made some hot wings and used this hot sauce for the first time. I thought it tasted great and my husband loved the outcome as well. It's got just the right amount of spicyness in my opinion. I will definitely repurchasing this.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
What is the weirdest thing you have put Frank's hot sauce on?
Charlie C.
Winnipeg, MB
What are some unique things to put this sauce on besides the "normal" things? (protein, scrambled eggs, pizza, etc.)
Ashley C.
I am all about spicy food. On a scale, how hot would you say it is??
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Is this too hot for you?
jasianna h.
Grandview, MO
Do you like Red hot or Louisiana hot sauce better?