BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
Foodie Expert
I mean...it's fine. Nothing special. It has a kick to it but it's not overly spicy. Flavor is kinda boring. I wouldn't necessarily buy it for myself but it's fine if you don't have anything else around. It's a decent price though.
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
Foodie Expert
Loved this . One of moms and I new obsession to add to our food. I'm so glad I got to try it out because I wouldn't have ever bought myself . I love it so much . Thank you again . I will continue to purchase on my own !
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Foodie Expert
I've always bought this hot sauce and I really like it! It definitely adds a little spice to your meals if you want something spicy but not too spicy. To me, I think it's pretty healthy and I will continue to buy this!
Aileen R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
I've received RedHot twice by Influenster and it never goes wrong. It's perfect for wings, BBQ, casserole, etc. it has a smoky yet spicy taste to it. Bottle is big enough to last about 3 months. Worth it! I recommend!
Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
I got this sauce for free in my Playa VoxBox and I have to say it's a pretty solid hot sauce. I put it on everything, from my sandwiches to my eggs. But beware, it's A LOT so I usually just use a couple drops and I'm good.
Victoria G.
Foodie Expert
Delish! I love this hot sauce! It's hot, but not to the extreme. It has flavor to any chicken item. I enjoy adding it to my wings. The flavor is yummy! I would definitely recommend it to others and will purchase again!
Paulina C.
Foodie Expert
I'm a hot sauce fanatic, so getting this complimentary sample was very exciting. I put this hot sauce in anything from fries to tacos and pizza. The price is great, and affordable! Will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Michelle C.
Orlando, FL
One word, Caliente!!!!
If you are a lover of bold flavors- then Frank's Hot Sauce is the sauce for you. Whether I'm whipping up some fresh chicken tacos or need to jazz up my homemade guacamole, I love to add Frank's.
Carol M.
Bronx, NY
I've never bought hot sauce before. Totally worth it! Just received this in my box box and didn't think I would actually like it, it has a nice little twang, not tooooo spicy not too sweet, JUST RIGHT!
Rosemary H.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big hot sauce fan but my brother is so when I got a bottle in my voxbox I gave it to him. He said the flavor was good but was not hot enough. He most likely would not repurchase. Keep in mind he likes his hot sauce so hot it makes his lips burn!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?