BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Joanna m.
Joanna m.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite hot sauce I'm glad I got a bottle complimentary. We were already running out because we put that ish on everything. Lol I love the small bottle I got in my #PlayaVoxBox. I'll be carrying it in my bag..
Naishmarie L.
Naishmarie L.
Foodie Expert
I had actually ran out of my hot sauce when my sample from influenster arrived. I was super excited when I saw it! This is the best hot sauce out there! It's not too hot but sure adds kick to whatever you choose to eat it with.
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
Foodie Expert
It was so great my own hotel uses it as a secret ingredient for out cocktail hour! The rich taste will make you want more on any dish I'm telling you I'm not a hot sauce person but Frank's hot sauce out of this world!!!
FullTimeJazmin V.
FullTimeJazmin V.
Foodie Expert
Normally we add Mexican hot sauces to our chips, but this cayenne pepper sauce is a great alternative. The taste is similar to a buffalo sauce and has the right amount of spice and heat for the lil ones. I'd recommend it with chicken wings, popcorn, and pizza.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
Great hot sauce to top almost any food ! It doesn't get clogged in the bottle and tastes great ! My whole family enjoyed it ! It was sent to me complimentary from Influenster but all opinions are my own ! I would definitely repurchase!!
Cecilia S.
Cecilia S.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love hot sauce but don't like this product. I received it free in my Playa VoxBox but it was not spicy at all. It had a lot of pepper taste and I guess thats the point but I wasn't in love with it. I like more spicy personally! I guess its good for cooking
Elyssa T.
Elyssa T.
this is THE absolute best hot sauce out there! not only do i love the flavor, i also love the fact that i can put it on everything. i also enjoy being able to eat it even when i am eating healthy and watching what i eat!
Ynabel P.
Ynabel P.
Im a big fan of hot sauce so i was delighted to complimentarily receive this in my vox box. Has a great taste and value and can be put on anything. Love it on my sandwiches! Recommend any lover of hot sauce to buy this!
Evany S.
Evany S.
I just love it it taste so good i love to used this hot sause con my favorite food like chicken wings, or white rice, even in potatoes chips i love how it taste with this hot sause i recommend this hot sause to everyone!
Cinthia A.
Cinthia A.
Moncks Corner , SC
Foodie Expert
I'm using my Frank's Redhot sauce that I received for free from Influenster. I really love the taste of the hot sauce with my chicken salad and southern salad. #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHot @Influenster #contest #iptsoe
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?