BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Vita M.
The original Red Hot goodness of Franks buffalo sauce brings happy smiles at every occasion I serve buffalo wings! Add some to your bleu cheese dip to add an extra yum level to your crudités !
Daniela V.
The Colony, TX
I had tried the Frank's buffalo sauce and loved it but this one is even better! I used it on some hamburger patties the other day and it gave the burger a great kick. Not horribly spicy!
janet a.
Elmont, NY
Nothing beats Frank's Red Hot Sauce to spice up any meal. I would never make hot wings without Frank's sauce and stuffed green peppers come to life with a few splashes of Frank's Red Hot delish
Tiffany T.
I got this for free for an honest review. THIS IS MY FAVORITE HOT SAUCE IN THE WORLD!! I love hot sauce more than a person should and this is by far my favorite brand. there is nothing I don't put this on!
Talia F.
Rockville, MD
I received this in a Vox Box, and this is my honest opinion. Frank's Red Hot is so good!! Before trying this I've never really been a fan of hot sauce before, but now I have it with eggs every time!
Rochelle N.
I love hot sauces and spicy foods! I love saying this with my meats such as fried chicken. It it super good and spicy. I love the flavor it's really powerful if your not used to hot and spicy
Lisa P.
Davie, FL
I love this sauce! It has just enough heat and it's delicious on almost everything. We put it on omelettes, fried chicken and we even added a dash or two to yellow rice as it simmered. A true staple every kitchen needs!
Blanca L.
Tucson , AZ
In order to enjoy a meal it has to include some sauce in it, and this one has fit in perfectly to my taste. Goes good in everything, giving it juste the right flavor. Would totally buy again.
Kimberly G.
I recieved this product complimentary from Influenster..my honest opinion is that I absolutely love this hot sauce..it is not super spicy it's the perfect hot sauce for many things..i totally recommend this hot sauce..it's awesome
Mariol S.
Love the Franks Red hot original sauce. The spiciness is so good, we made bloody mary and empanadas, is incredibly amazing. They have lots of dishes you can make great to try and super easy.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back