BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Diana A.
Clearwater, FL
 This is great for when I'm on a diet, super low calorie and very flavorful. I dip literally any vegetable in it for a snack and it keeps me satisfied for hours!  Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
I really love this hot sauce! It's really hot and has a kick! I love using this on anything that I need it just spice up a little bit. I like the sense of like burning my mouth off so I like put it on almost everything
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
I mean...it's fine. Nothing special. It has a kick to it but it's not overly spicy. Flavor is kinda boring. I wouldn't necessarily buy it for myself but it's fine if you don't have anything else around. It's a decent price though.
isabel r.
Reading, PA
I'm really picky when it comes to hot sauces I've always stick to one brand. Now I found myself a new one really has good taste to it not too spicy. If youvwant to try out a new got sauce give this one a try you won't be disappointed.
Rosemary H.
I'm not a big hot sauce fan but my brother is so when I got a bottle in my voxbox I gave it to him. He said the flavor was good but was not hot enough. He most likely would not repurchase. Keep in mind he likes his hot sauce so hot it makes his lips burn!!
Carol M.
Bronx, NY
I've never bought hot sauce before. Totally worth it! Just received this in my box box and didn't think I would actually like it, it has a nice little twang, not tooooo spicy not too sweet, JUST RIGHT!
Brandy E.
Tucson, AZ
I tried this sauce on boneless wings at a family gathering one time and it was sooooo delicious! I never thought of purchasing myself but now that I received it in a voxbox I'll definitely be making all kinds of foods with it and of course a repurchase!!!
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
I've always bought this hot sauce and I really like it! It definitely adds a little spice to your meals if you want something spicy but not too spicy. To me, I think it's pretty healthy and I will continue to buy this!
Hannah M.
My favorite sauce to use on ANYTHING!!! I use it on pizza, chicken, rice; you name it and I've probably paired them! Franks has many different flavors and each gives a kick of heat that always satisfies! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Michelle C.
Raleigh, NC
One word, Caliente!!!!
If you are a lover of bold flavors- then Frank's Hot Sauce is the sauce for you. Whether I'm whipping up some fresh chicken tacos or need to jazz up my homemade guacamole, I love to add Frank's.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?