BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Andrea A.
Philadelphia, PA
One of my absolute favorite hot sauces and the only one I used when making wings. I also love it for crab dip or chicken burgers.

Sometimes I mix it with honey and dip my fries in it. Delicious.
Andrea A.
Clarksburg, MD
This is very good! Used it when hosting a party for my friends! Seems to be a good value. I thought it was a bit too spicy for me but my guests loved it on their wings! Would recommend to others
Andrea R.
Palmdale, CA
I have tied Frank's Buffalo Sauce which is amazing ! Never have i tried this sauce until the VOX BOX and it is as good as the buffalo ! More of a vinegary taste with a perfect spicy kick .
Lauren C.
Arlington, VA
LOVE franks!!! this one is the best for making ANYTHING buffalo chicken especially buffalo chicken dip which is my absolute favorite thing ever. I also like the buffalo one who is a little thicker but this hot sauce is tangy and you can almost taste the vinegar which i really like.
Jackie R.
Citrus Hts, CA
Love this sauce ! It's perfect on chicken wings & it is not too spicy it's perfect for me ! & I love the price it is a great value had to buy another bottle of this amazing sauce ! I do recommend this sauce
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
Love Franks Red Hot first time I tried it was on a salad and it was amazing. Then I started to make buffalo chicken dip so yummy as well. Thanks to Red Hot and Influenster for the free bottle. Yes I would definitely buy again .
Yelisa R.
Wilmington , De
I absolutely love this product. I put it on meat, rice, tacos and more. I love that it's not too hot and it gives the food a little extra flavor. I'm addicted to this and it's my favorite by far.
Angela C.
My favorite go-to for wings and just about anything that needs a little kick added to it.  I grew up using this sauce and I still love it.  I would recommend it.  The flavor is it's own and like no other sauce.  Not spicy, just great flavor.
maria l.
Ontario, CA
Had it with a michelada so great!! modelo+franks red hot+clamato+lemon+sal+ tajin+cucumber yummie!!❤ Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce got it for free for testing purposes!!
Jennifer L.
Gulfport, MS
Frank's Red Hot original cayenne pepper hot sauce is so good not super hot and not too vinegary. I will be using this on almost everything. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?