BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Kendall N.
Kendall N.
You can't beat Frank's!! My roommate introduced me to it this year and I put it on everything now. Just the right amount of heat! I always reach for it at almost every meal now! Tastes awesome when you mix it with ranch!
Terrence S.
Terrence S.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I love Franks hot sauce. Only hot sauce I but actually. Nice even heat. If you like hot wings Franks is really good to use for those goes great on Turkey and cheese wraps. You can literally "put that sh** on everything" (I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Cinthia A.
Cinthia A.
Moncks Corner , SC
Foodie Expert
I'm using my Frank's Redhot sauce that I received for free from Influenster. I really love the taste of the hot sauce with my chicken salad and southern salad. #FoodLovesFranks @FranksRedHot @Influenster #contest #iptsoe
Alex M.
Alex M.
Greenwood, SC
Foodie Expert
I LOVE hot sauce. Seriously, I have tried everything, and I even bottle my own from time to time. However, I always come back to franks, it's my go to sauce! It goes well with everything, and it's in every grocery store!
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
Foodie Expert
It was so great my own hotel uses it as a secret ingredient for out cocktail hour! The rich taste will make you want more on any dish I'm telling you I'm not a hot sauce person but Frank's hot sauce out of this world!!!
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
This is one of my favorite hot sauces now. I tend to buy speciality, but got a complimentary bottle to try. And now, I literally put that sh*t on everything from breakfast burritos to chicken to zucchini to pizza. It's my go to. In fact, I went and bought another bottle just so I could have some at work.
Elyssa T.
Elyssa T.
this is THE absolute best hot sauce out there! not only do i love the flavor, i also love the fact that i can put it on everything. i also enjoy being able to eat it even when i am eating healthy and watching what i eat!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Laredo, TX
Being Hispanic, we're really picky about the hot sauce's we buy. I made everyone try it. The taste was good. Not spicy but tangy. We loved pouring it over the chips and adding some lime to them. It is a great hot sauce. I look forward to trying it with wings.
Cakeyy M.
Cakeyy M.
Wapato, WA
I love that u can hardly taste the suracha. At first i wasnt so happy to taste it cuz if the suracha (not a big fan) bit after tasting it. Im glad i did goes goes with my tacos and even hot cheetos i know right crazy. Lol
Joanna m.
Joanna m.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite hot sauce I'm glad I got a bottle complimentary. We were already running out because we put that ish on everything. Lol I love the small bottle I got in my #PlayaVoxBox. I'll be carrying it in my bag..
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?