BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Delicious! I love the tangy spiciness! I got this free bottle from Influenster! I would definitely buy it again as it's inexpensive. I literally put it on everything! Definitely recommend it to others!
Hannah M.
Foodie Expert
My favorite sauce to use on ANYTHING!!! I use it on pizza, chicken, rice; you name it and I've probably paired them! Franks has many different flavors and each gives a kick of heat that always satisfies! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
isabel r.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm really picky when it comes to hot sauces I've always stick to one brand. Now I found myself a new one really has good taste to it not too spicy. If youvwant to try out a new got sauce give this one a try you won't be disappointed.
Esther F.
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is the best I can use it on anything its infused with lots of flavors. It's set at a good price I don't think it's pricey. I would definitely buy this product again
Paulina C.
Foodie Expert
I'm a hot sauce fanatic, so getting this complimentary sample was very exciting. I put this hot sauce in anything from fries to tacos and pizza. The price is great, and affordable! Will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Diana A.
Clearwater, FL
Foodie Expert
 This is great for when I'm on a diet, super low calorie and very flavorful. I dip literally any vegetable in it for a snack and it keeps me satisfied for hours!  Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Carol M.
Bronx, NY
I've never bought hot sauce before. Totally worth it! Just received this in my box box and didn't think I would actually like it, it has a nice little twang, not tooooo spicy not too sweet, JUST RIGHT!
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
Foodie Expert
Loved this . One of moms and I new obsession to add to our food. I'm so glad I got to try it out because I wouldn't have ever bought myself . I love it so much . Thank you again . I will continue to purchase on my own !
Aileen R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
I've received RedHot twice by Influenster and it never goes wrong. It's perfect for wings, BBQ, casserole, etc. it has a smoky yet spicy taste to it. Bottle is big enough to last about 3 months. Worth it! I recommend!
Rosemary H.
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big hot sauce fan but my brother is so when I got a bottle in my voxbox I gave it to him. He said the flavor was good but was not hot enough. He most likely would not repurchase. Keep in mind he likes his hot sauce so hot it makes his lips burn!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?