BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Alyssa C.
League City, TX
Foodie Expert
Yummy!!! I am so picky when it comes to Hot Sauce because I was raised on Chalula. But this is definitely a close second in my book. I can't wait to use it all up and go buy more. My bottle is half gone already haha
Gabby G.
Phoenix , AZ
Foodie Expert
I was so surprised I love this as much as I do! It literally goes with everything and is hot but not too much! I love to mix it with sour cream to dilute it a little bit. Also goes really great in tons of other recepies!
Treylynn L.
Hill Afb, UT
Foodie Expert
Franks Red Hot hot sauce gives a great taste and flavor to any food that you use it on. It has a great level of spiciness that isn't too hot but adds the kick you're looking for. I will definitely buy in the future.
Karla G.
La Puente, CA
Super yummy for wings or anything chicken! The flavor is amazing and the perfect zing for you food. It can be found at pretty much every grocery store. I recommend it to everyone to add some spiciness to your meals.
Blanca V.
I looooove hot sauce and this so happens to be the first time I try this one and it was sooo good! I would recommend this product to everyone! I eat mine with hot cheetos.. haha, But I would definitely buy it again!
Gabriella M.
Foodie Expert
Personally I probably never would've picked this up at the food store but since I got it in my Playa Voxbox I decided to try it out with my eggs this morning. OMG it was awesome ! I cannot believe I never had this before
Janie T.
Porter , TX
Foodie Expert
We go through Franks Red Hot Sauce in my house like crazy. My bf loves to add it to almost everything! I love adding it to my ranch when I eat pizza. Sometimes I add it to my pastas to give it a little bit of a kick.
Rosa G.
Lutz, FL
Excelente picante, me encanta su sabor, no es tan fuerte pero tampoco tan suave, puedes combinarlo con distintas opciones. Tiene un buen precio y contiene bastante producto. Me encanta!!! Lo compraría y recomendaría
Jessica C.
Forest Park, GA
Foodie Expert
It's so good, it's the best for hot wings. The flavor is so delicious I love it. Can't believe I actually got for free on my playa voxbox! I recommend every one to try it on wings y'all won't be disappointed at all.
Jessica F.
I live this it goes with everything in my opinion. I love how its not too spicy but not mild either, its just right. I love to mix this with pizza! I got it for free in my playa voxbox and im honestly buy this again.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?