BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Edinburg , TX
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of it, it isn't too hot or even sweet. It is a mixture of both and i love hot sauce so I was so excited when I received this in my playa box! I love how I can pour a lot and it won't be too too hot for me!
Kemmy D.
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
Foodie Expert
It's pretty good when you want to add some more taste to egg whites. I love it so far I don't think it's to spicy. It's a great size and will last me a long time. Can't wait it to share it with my family and all enjoy it !!
Lucy O.
Lucy O.
Foodie Expert
I Love Franks Hot Sauce!! It's one of the best hot sauce i ever tasted.. the taste of it it really delicious and smooth!! Very Hot just how i like it!! I love eating this hot sauce with wings and anything i could put on it.
Sonia V.
Sonia V.
Frankie's red hot sauce was given to me free by Influenster and I am glad I got to try it. I usually consume hot sauces and I paired it with my snacks. I would compare it with Valentina, another super hot sauce! Go try it!
Diana K.
Diana K.
Bradenton, FL
Even though I don´t usually like to eat spicy things, I must confess that this sauce makes the difference. I just add a little touch on my foods and it makes everything taste better. After my dad tried it, he immediately went to buy one for his own house.
Joanna m.
Joanna m.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite hot sauce I'm glad I got a bottle complimentary. We were already running out because we put that ish on everything. Lol I love the small bottle I got in my #PlayaVoxBox. I'll be carrying it in my bag..
Manny A.
Manny A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
I got this sauce for free in my Playa VoxBox and I have to say it's a pretty solid hot sauce. I put it on everything, from my sandwiches to my eggs. But beware, it's A LOT so I usually just use a couple drops and I'm good.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
Great hot sauce to top almost any food ! It doesn't get clogged in the bottle and tastes great ! My whole family enjoyed it ! It was sent to me complimentary from Influenster but all opinions are my own ! I would definitely repurchase!!
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Waukegan, IL
I really usually only buy and use more of the "Spanish" hot sauces but I just tried the Franks Red Hot sauce on my tacos. LOVED it!!' I will be buying this in the future because the bottle I received in my Influenster box will not las long. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Cakeyy M.
Cakeyy M.
Wapato, WA
I love that u can hardly taste the suracha. At first i wasnt so happy to taste it cuz if the suracha (not a big fan) bit after tasting it. Im glad i did goes goes with my tacos and even hot cheetos i know right crazy. Lol
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?