BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Onix M.
I just received my bottle of Frank's Red Hot from Influenster in the PlayaVoxbox. I poured the hot sauce over chicken breast and grilled the chicken. I taste amazing! I'm going to start putting this sauce on everything.
Cakeyy M.
Wapato, WA
I love that u can hardly taste the suracha. At first i wasnt so happy to taste it cuz if the suracha (not a big fan) bit after tasting it. Im glad i did goes goes with my tacos and even hot cheetos i know right crazy. Lol
Elyssa T.
this is THE absolute best hot sauce out there! not only do i love the flavor, i also love the fact that i can put it on everything. i also enjoy being able to eat it even when i am eating healthy and watching what i eat!
Jenni R.
I'm not usually a fan of hot sauce. I can't really handle spicy stuff, but I really like the flavor of this one. I will be using again and again. Really glad I got a full size bottle of it. Very impressed with the flavor.
Lissie G.
Milwaukee, WI
Franks red hot sauce is always a go to for me and this one was so tasty ! I loved it so much I took the bottle to work with me to share with my coworkers and they used it up in less than a week! So good! #WeLoveHotSauce
Vanessa F.
This is one of my favorite hot sauces now. I tend to buy speciality, but got a complimentary bottle to try. And now, I literally put that sh*t on everything from breakfast burritos to chicken to zucchini to pizza. It's my go to. In fact, I went and bought another bottle just so I could have some at work.
Alex M.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE hot sauce. Seriously, I have tried everything, and I even bottle my own from time to time. However, I always come back to franks, it's my go to sauce! It goes well with everything, and it's in every grocery store!
Gailyed M.
Doral, FL
Simplemente deliciosa.... Nunca la había probado.... En lo que la tuve en mis manos la probé y me enamoré. No solo tiene un rico sabor picante sino un exquisito gusto a especias, ideal para acompañar carnes y pollo. Recomendadisimaaaa
Mlynn D.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is pretty amazing and full of flavor. I put it on everything!!! Even salads! The cost is very reasonable for the amount you get. I usually get mine at Smiths. I would definitely buy this again!
Evany S.
I just love it it taste so good i love to used this hot sause con my favorite food like chicken wings, or white rice, even in potatoes chips i love how it taste with this hot sause i recommend this hot sause to everyone!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?