BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Kristal M.
Elizabeth, NJ
Franks red hot is delicious!!! Normally used another brand but love how tasty this one is!! Not too spicy but gives great flavor! The price point is also great for the size.

I received this for testing purposes but this is my own opinion.
Sharleen T.
Love this stuff... I made a great chicken dip last year with this and it was a hit for the party . Easy to find in almost every store. Inexpensive and got it for free with this month's voxbox winning
Megan P.
Marlton, NJ
I used to hate hot sauce but as I've gotten older I've grown to love it! This Red Hot has the perfect amount of spice. Not too hot for me but has just enough. I love adding it to any kind of Mexican dish and sometimes burgers!
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Really good flavored hot sauce. I use this at least once a week for buffalo chicken wings or shredded chicken. Only improvement would be if a lower sodium option was offered but otherwise no complaints.
Kat L.
Bad Axe, MI
Amazingly hot and fresh, peppery sauce that is so importantly versatile for any recipes! Add some spice and heat to classic foods and drinks like chilies, bloody Mary's, v8/veg juice. Use as marinade alone or mix in with existing marinade. So much better than Tabasco sauce and Frank's Red hot also comes in other flavors. Try them all! I really love this stuff. I received for free in #tastyvoxbox for review and testing purposes only. I live this and will definitely recommend to others and buy more! My boyfriend has been using it everyday too!!! #iptsoe #contest #influenster #franksredhot
Stephanie D.
Ontario , CA
I truly put this sauce on everything. It's the perfect amount of acidity to add to food and for me it's not at all spicy but just tastes really good on chicken sandwiches, potato chips, tacos, mixed with ranch for fry dipping etc.
Tyler C.
N Ft Myers, FL
Frank's RedHot might have just become my new favorite hot sauce! it has a great flavor and has just the right amount of heat to tingle the taste buds. i got this product through influenster in a voxbox and i can not be more satisfied with this hot sauce
Raisa M.
Bronx , NY
I love spicy food! And I've tried a lot of Hot Sauces and Frank's still makes my list of amazing hot sauces! It's hot but also packed this acidic flavor I love in my hot sauces and I actually do put this %*^# on everything!!!!
Yelisa R.
Wilmington , De
I absolutely love this product. I put it on meat, rice, tacos and more. I love that it's not too hot and it gives the food a little extra flavor. I'm addicted to this and it's my favorite by far.
Andrea R.
Palmdale, CA
I have tied Frank's Buffalo Sauce which is amazing ! Never have i tried this sauce until the VOX BOX and it is as good as the buffalo ! More of a vinegary taste with a perfect spicy kick .
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?