BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
gilbert G.
San Antonio, TX
Great hot sauce. It has a very good tasting flavor. Not to hot but not to mild. Goes good on everything. When it comes to chicken to chips. Franks red hot has you covered for great tasting food with a kick ❣
Melissa C.
Our favorite way to use this product is right on the bottle... Chicken buffalo dip. We prefer to substitute ranch in for the blue cheese. So, so delicious! Has more flavor than it does kick. Perfect balance.
Maribel L.
I used this product to make buffalo ranch chicken dip and of course it was a hit! I love that it's not to spicy because my two year old also loved it which is always a plus for me! I would definitely rebuy !
Tathiana Y.
miami, FL
No soy amante a el picante pero esta salsa mr ha encantado, ed muy buena al igual que el olor no es un grado de picante tan fuerte que no puedas soportar y va excelente con cualquier comida. Altamente recomendada!
Kimberly D.
Los Angeles, CA
Nice hot sauce! Enjoy it with my tacos or cup of noodles. It's a nice size for only $3.99, I don't think I'll have to repurchase soon so I definitely believe it's worth the price! It's worth checking out.
Haley T.
Literally the best hot sauce ever!!! I had a recipe for Buffalo Chicken Dip and it called for this brand hot sauce. After I used it, I didn't want any other kind!
Alexandria C.
El Paso , TX
Amazing product I love it so much I can use this for so many things I recived this free of product from influenster it's a good value n to me it's healthy. I love it it's a good flavor I would so buy agian
Natasha L.
Boca Raton, FL
This sauce is the perfect amount of spicy! Not too much but not too mild either! The bottle its so big and you only need a little bit of product to get that perfect kick going. Would definitely try again.
Tabitha B.
Athens, AL
Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce My family loves this stuff. It is awesome on baked chicken. My go to sauce for just about everything. It is really good in pinto beans too.
Shelby R.
When I found out this sauce was coming in my Playa Box I was excited. We love to use Franks Red Hot Sauce on our wings! It's deliciously spiced and savory. Definitely has a great taste and I also personally love it as a dipping sauce for pizza!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?