BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Evany S.
I just love it it taste so good i love to used this hot sause con my favorite food like chicken wings, or white rice, even in potatoes chips i love how it taste with this hot sause i recommend this hot sause to everyone!
Lissie G.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
Franks red hot sauce is always a go to for me and this one was so tasty ! I loved it so much I took the bottle to work with me to share with my coworkers and they used it up in less than a week! So good! #WeLoveHotSauce
Monica Z.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
All I can say is yumm. I was skeptical as I thought it would be flavorless or salty like other salsas I've tried. But nope I give it an A+ rating. It was the right amount of kick and saltiness. I would recommend this for wings tacos an u thing you want to have a slight kick.
Ynabel P.
Im a big fan of hot sauce so i was delighted to complimentarily receive this in my vox box. Has a great taste and value and can be put on anything. Love it on my sandwiches! Recommend any lover of hot sauce to buy this!
Alex M.
Greenwood, SC
Foodie Expert
I LOVE hot sauce. Seriously, I have tried everything, and I even bottle my own from time to time. However, I always come back to franks, it's my go to sauce! It goes well with everything, and it's in every grocery store!
Onix M.
Foodie Expert
I just received my bottle of Frank's Red Hot from Influenster in the PlayaVoxbox. I poured the hot sauce over chicken breast and grilled the chicken. I taste amazing! I'm going to start putting this sauce on everything.
Kendall N.
You can't beat Frank's!! My roommate introduced me to it this year and I put it on everything now. Just the right amount of heat! I always reach for it at almost every meal now! Tastes awesome when you mix it with ranch!
Jenni R.
Foodie Expert
I'm not usually a fan of hot sauce. I can't really handle spicy stuff, but I really like the flavor of this one. I will be using again and again. Really glad I got a full size bottle of it. Very impressed with the flavor.
Cynthia M.
Laredo , TX
Being Hispanic, we're really picky about the hot sauce's we buy. I made everyone try it. The taste was good. Not spicy but tangy. We loved pouring it over the chips and adding some lime to them. It is a great hot sauce. I look forward to trying it with wings.
Krystal F.
Downey , CA
Foodie Expert
So the first ingredient is cayenne pepper so I was scared to try this hot sauce! I'm glad I tried it because it's good! I love that it doesn't have that many ingredients. I used it for a spicy udon soup and it was great.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?