BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kasey L.
Milton, WV
This is my absolute FAVORITE hot sauce. You can buy this almost anywhere. It is such a popular sauce. Like the slogan says, I PUT THIS $#!+ ON EVERYTHING! It is the best tasting hot sauce and would recommend it to anyone.
Terrence S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Franks hot sauce. Only hot sauce I but actually. Nice even heat. If you like hot wings Franks is really good to use for those goes great on Turkey and cheese wraps. You can literally "put that sh** on everything" (I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Alyssa H.
Really great buffalo sauce for chicken. Unsure what else you can use it with aside from chicken. Great flavor and isn't too spicy Hot. I love iron chicken salads to zest it up and make it different with some blue cheese.
Ynabel P.
Im a big fan of hot sauce so i was delighted to complimentarily receive this in my vox box. Has a great taste and value and can be put on anything. Love it on my sandwiches! Recommend any lover of hot sauce to buy this!
Milan B.
I love his hot sauce , it's a house staple. It goes good on meats- but I wouldn't use it on flavored dishes like tacos unless you're really in a pinch. My favorite way to eat this is mixing it in chili for an extra kick
Cynthia M.
Laredo , TX
Being Hispanic, we're really picky about the hot sauce's we buy. I made everyone try it. The taste was good. Not spicy but tangy. We loved pouring it over the chips and adding some lime to them. It is a great hot sauce. I look forward to trying it with wings.
Krystal F.
Downey, CA
So the first ingredient is cayenne pepper so I was scared to try this hot sauce! I'm glad I tried it because it's good! I love that it doesn't have that many ingredients. I used it for a spicy udon soup and it was great.
Taylor D.
This is my favorite hotsaoce! I always run out and have to keep buying more. You can put this on ANYTHING!. My favorite is putting it on a frozen pizza. It gives it a little more flavor. I really recommend this product.
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
It was so great my own hotel uses it as a secret ingredient for out cocktail hour! The rich taste will make you want more on any dish I'm telling you I'm not a hot sauce person but Frank's hot sauce out of this world!!!
Onix M.
I just received my bottle of Frank's Red Hot from Influenster in the PlayaVoxbox. I poured the hot sauce over chicken breast and grilled the chicken. I taste amazing! I'm going to start putting this sauce on everything.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?