BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
I only gave it two stars because I'm breastfeeding and my daughter does not like the spicy! I love me some chicken wings but I cannot have them right now ;/ (if you bake them they are healthier! Overall i am satisfied and disappointed at the same time because they gave my daughter gas.
Alex T.
Alex T.
Camas, WA
Let me start by saying that I put this on almost everything. This hot sauce is one of the best and you can use it in alot of recipes. We normally buy the two big ones at costco cause its the best value. Also, this sauce makes the best buffalo chicken dip ever xD
Amy O.
Amy O.
Orange, MA
Foodie Expert
A staple in our kitchen. My husband is in love with all things buffalo so we use this in wings, dip, and as a sauce for nuggets. My daughter even likes to dip her pizza crust in it! We haven't bought another brand in years.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
Yummy! This is my favorite hot sauce. Before this I used to eat Louisiana and now I only buy this hot sauce. I put it on everything and even mix it in recipes. Has a good flavor with a kick of spice. I keep some in the fridge
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Foodie Expert
I used Frank's to make a delicious buffalo chicken pasta bake and it was AMAZING! My boyfriend loves to put this on EVERYTHING, and my favorite is putting it on pizza! I'm so stoked to have received this in my #playavoxbox!
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Foodie Expert
I love franks red hot! I pretty much put it on everything and I really love the spice. It's not to hot either and I would recommend to anyone that loves to have a kick of spice to there food. Definitely will be buying again.
Jeremiah D.
Jeremiah D.
Schaumburg, IL
Foodie Expert
i am obsessed with anything hot and extremely picky when it comes to flavors but this have the perfect buffalo flavor that you can litterally out on anything. i put it in most my foods and love it no matter the time of day
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
LOVE me some Frank'S RedHot !!! Just had our first BBQ of the year and boy did this hot sauce come in handy !!! We literally, "Put that sh*t on EVERYTHING!!" LOL Great price for how much you get in that big old bottle. Made everything taste that much better!!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Indian Trail , NC
Foodie Expert
I literally do put this s*** on EVERYTHING. HAHA! It's the perfect amount of heat to flavor ratio. It's spicy enough for a kick, yet doesn't overpower anything. A little goes a good way, and it is compatible with most dishes. I always have Frank's in my pantry.
Ivis A.
Ivis A.
Foodie Expert
this is by far my favourite spicy sauce for buffalo wings and chicken recipe. I mix this sauce with melted butter to make it stick to the chicken and its perfect for dipping or bathing the wings. I also mix it with tartar sauce or regular ranch sauce for a spicy dipping sauce.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?