BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Reyna F.
MIAMI, FL
qualifico este producto muy bien ya que no soy muy amante al picante.pero este ha sido bueno en comparacion a lod demas
su precio es bastante asequible.
podria comprarlo.a mi esposo le encantoo
hasta ahora no hay quejas hasta lindo empaque tiene haha
Alex T.
Camas, WA
Let me start by saying that I put this on almost everything. This hot sauce is one of the best and you can use it in alot of recipes. We normally buy the two big ones at costco cause its the best value. Also, this sauce makes the best buffalo chicken dip ever xD
Diana K.
Bradenton, FL
Even though I don´t usually like to eat spicy things, I must confess that this sauce makes the difference. I just add a little touch on my foods and it makes everything taste better. After my dad tried it, he immediately went to buy one for his own house.
mariadelina s.
Silver Spring, MD
The best ever thanks Influenster it is a good option with the chicken winds and meat it is healthy because it is gluten free I received for free by Influenster yes. Of course I will bought it again and recommend that to my family
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
It's pretty good when you want to add some more taste to egg whites. I love it so far I don't think it's to spicy. It's a great size and will last me a long time. Can't wait it to share it with my family and all enjoy it !!
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
Great hot sauce to top almost any food ! It doesn't get clogged in the bottle and tastes great ! My whole family enjoyed it ! It was sent to me complimentary from Influenster but all opinions are my own ! I would definitely repurchase!!
Cassandra D.
LOVE me some Frank'S RedHot !!! Just had our first BBQ of the year and boy did this hot sauce come in handy !!! We literally, "Put that sh*t on EVERYTHING!!" LOL Great price for how much you get in that big old bottle. Made everything taste that much better!!
Paypay M.
This was my first time tasting hot sauce. It wasn't too spicy for me at all. I prefer to eat it with tortilla chips as a dip . The Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Saucewasn't overly bitter it was just right.
Liz O.
Staten Island , NY
Love this sauce! The heat is just right and Kia the right spot lol , goes well with all types of recipes. I have always bought this sauce at my local supermarket but was presently surprised to revive it for free in my box !
Naishmarie L.
I had actually ran out of my hot sauce when my sample from influenster arrived. I was super excited when I saw it! This is the best hot sauce out there! It's not too hot but sure adds kick to whatever you choose to eat it with.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?