BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Gloria G.
Foodie Expert
I received a sample from Influenster for testing purposes and I actually enjoyed it. It wasn't as spicey as I thought it would be, but I loved putting some on chips and just munching out. You could definitely add this to any dip to give it that extra something.
Milan B.
Foodie Expert
I love his hot sauce , it's a house staple. It goes good on meats- but I wouldn't use it on flavored dishes like tacos unless you're really in a pinch. My favorite way to eat this is mixing it in chili for an extra kick
The Blog By Taina ..
Foodie Expert
I love the spicy taste that Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce gives to my recipes. I made some yummy burgers today. I added some pineapple and Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce, they came out delicious.
Luli S.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I use Frank's Red Hot sauce on just about everything, meats vegetables, potatoes and eggs. It has just the right amount of heat, combined with flavor. Most of the other brands are just plain hot no flavor Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Terrence S.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I love Franks hot sauce. Only hot sauce I but actually. Nice even heat. If you like hot wings Franks is really good to use for those goes great on Turkey and cheese wraps. You can literally "put that sh** on everything" (I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Cynthia M.
Laredo , TX
Being Hispanic, we're really picky about the hot sauce's we buy. I made everyone try it. The taste was good. Not spicy but tangy. We loved pouring it over the chips and adding some lime to them. It is a great hot sauce. I look forward to trying it with wings.
Joanna m.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite hot sauce I'm glad I got a bottle complimentary. We were already running out because we put that ish on everything. Lol I love the small bottle I got in my #PlayaVoxBox. I'll be carrying it in my bag..
Joseph A.
Franklin Sq, NY
This is a genuine name brand hot sauce.  If you like hot you'll want this one your eggs, beef, pork, chicken, mutton and anything else that you like hot.  It goes great with chilly.  If you're really in a mood just drink it raw.  Drink it raw and red hot.  Best thing you'll ever do.
Ynabel P.
Im a big fan of hot sauce so i was delighted to complimentarily receive this in my vox box. Has a great taste and value and can be put on anything. Love it on my sandwiches! Recommend any lover of hot sauce to buy this!
Laura C.
Foodie Expert
Honestly this is the first time I ever try this hot sauce, and I'm in love.! I didn't expect it to be this good.! If you love Louisiana hot sauce you'll love franks.. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?