BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
La Porte, TX
I recieved in this Playa Vox Box the Franks Red Hot Sauce and well I've been purchasing this Hot Sauce for the past years and absolutely love the flavor and use it mainly with wings to spice it up a bit I would definitely recommend to others to purchase the Hot Sauc
Krisna G.
Krisna G.
Loved it!! Tastes so good not too spicy but definetely has a kick to it! And you can't beat the price! I put mine on eggs, plain Lays chips (for a kick), chicken and even my steak! So much easier than having to make a salsa!
Alex C.
Alex C.
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is the perfect amount of hot and tangy. It goes great with fries, potato chips, and chicken which is what I usually eat it with. It isn't super spicy where it hurts to eat, it adds flavor to your good which is why I love it.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Overall this hot sauce was okay but it wasn't my favorite . It had just the right amount of spice for me and it tasted great with various foods which included wings (of course), French fries and hamburgers. I liked it but it wouldn't be my go to favorite hot sauce
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Foodie Expert
I used Frank's to make a delicious buffalo chicken pasta bake and it was AMAZING! My boyfriend loves to put this on EVERYTHING, and my favorite is putting it on pizza! I'm so stoked to have received this in my #playavoxbox!
Daisy M.
Daisy M.
Union City, NJ
Franks is my favorite hot sauce! I literally use it on everything. I like to pay the hot sauce with wings. I often buy it at Food Bazar a grocery store in NYC. It is usually 3.99 not bad considering how long it lasts. I will buy this product 100 times over.
Gloria G.
Gloria G.
Foodie Expert
I received a sample from Influenster for testing purposes and I actually enjoyed it. It wasn't as spicey as I thought it would be, but I loved putting some on chips and just munching out. You could definitely add this to any dip to give it that extra something.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Edinburg , TX
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of it, it isn't too hot or even sweet. It is a mixture of both and i love hot sauce so I was so excited when I received this in my playa box! I love how I can pour a lot and it won't be too too hot for me!
Jeremiah D.
Jeremiah D.
Schaumburg, IL
Foodie Expert
i am obsessed with anything hot and extremely picky when it comes to flavors but this have the perfect buffalo flavor that you can litterally out on anything. i put it in most my foods and love it no matter the time of day
Liz O.
Liz O.
Staten Island , NY
Love this sauce! The heat is just right and Kia the right spot lol , goes well with all types of recipes. I have always bought this sauce at my local supermarket but was presently surprised to revive it for free in my box !
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?