BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Diana K.
Bradenton, FL
Even though I don´t usually like to eat spicy things, I must confess that this sauce makes the difference. I just add a little touch on my foods and it makes everything taste better. After my dad tried it, he immediately went to buy one for his own house.
Reyna F.
MIAMI, FL
qualifico este producto muy bien ya que no soy muy amante al picante.pero este ha sido bueno en comparacion a lod demas
su precio es bastante asequible.
podria comprarlo.a mi esposo le encantoo
hasta ahora no hay quejas hasta lindo empaque tiene haha
Cassandra D.
LOVE me some Frank'S RedHot !!! Just had our first BBQ of the year and boy did this hot sauce come in handy !!! We literally, "Put that sh*t on EVERYTHING!!" LOL Great price for how much you get in that big old bottle. Made everything taste that much better!!
Jen S.
Reseda, CA
Oh snaps its hot. I'm not a big hot suave fan, but if you're looking to give your food a kick here it is. I gave it 4 stars because I'm more partial to powder or salt spices. But very workable into recipes.
karina r.
I love this hot sauce it reminds me of the Louisiana sauce great for just about anything in my opinion & it gives just the right amount of flavor which I love if your looking for something spicy with flavor I reccomend this
Amanda Z.
I love this hot sauce! The taste is amazing! I recommend trying this hot sauce if you haven't. It is hot but it's not to bad and the flavor is one of a kind. You can find this at most grocery stores at an affordable price.
Kimberly T.
Edinburg , TX
I love the taste of it, it isn't too hot or even sweet. It is a mixture of both and i love hot sauce so I was so excited when I received this in my playa box! I love how I can pour a lot and it won't be too too hot for me!
Irene V.
Adelanto , CA
Before I got sent this product from Influenster I used it before and I love using this on practically everything Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
It's pretty good when you want to add some more taste to egg whites. I love it so far I don't think it's to spicy. It's a great size and will last me a long time. Can't wait it to share it with my family and all enjoy it !!
Lucy O.
I Love Franks Hot Sauce!! It's one of the best hot sauce i ever tasted.. the taste of it it really delicious and smooth!! Very Hot just how i like it!! I love eating this hot sauce with wings and anything i could put on it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?