BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Isidora M.
Isidora M.
delicious hot sauce! we normally don't get American hot sauces in my house (Hispanic household = Cholula and tapatio) but this has proved us all wrong!! It's just spicy enough but not so much that I constantly need a drink in my hand. Love it with chicken and rice.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Foodie Expert
I really like using this. I loved using this on anything especially burgers or home made wings before I even received it from influenster! I love the spiciness and it really can't compare. I prefer this over most hot sauces!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
La Porte, TX
I recieved in this Playa Vox Box the Franks Red Hot Sauce and well I've been purchasing this Hot Sauce for the past years and absolutely love the flavor and use it mainly with wings to spice it up a bit I would definitely recommend to others to purchase the Hot Sauc
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the first time I have tried this hot sauce. It is the traditional wing sauce that you put on any medium level spicy wings. It takes my cooking to a whole new level! I made crispy chicken tenders and used this as the dipping sauce and it was delicious.
Karina S.
Karina S.
Perris, CA
This hot sauce is always my go to whenever I make hot wings or even shredded buffalo chicken sliders! My whole entire family loves it and we are always going through bottles. Completely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Tuckahoe, NY
I literally put Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce on everything! I'm Hispanic so I like my food spicy and this hot sauce does not disappoint. It adds flavor to everything I put it on without overpowering the food itself. Can't get enough of it!
Edith B.
Edith B.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Foodie Expert
I got this for free in the voxbox. Honestly this is the perfect "hot wing" sauce taste! it's not too spicy but you can definitely feel the kick. I love putting this on my pizza and dunking the crust into the sauce! so good!!
Aislynn B.
Aislynn B.
Foodie Expert
Franks red hot is a classic staple in my pantry. Has just the right amount of kick, while not being too over powering! Perfect for making buffalo sauce for wings and other yummy goodies! I honestly put this stuff on everything from soup, to chicken, rice, and more!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Overall this hot sauce was okay but it wasn't my favorite . It had just the right amount of spice for me and it tasted great with various foods which included wings (of course), French fries and hamburgers. I liked it but it wouldn't be my go to favorite hot sauce
Krisna G.
Krisna G.
Loved it!! Tastes so good not too spicy but definetely has a kick to it! And you can't beat the price! I put mine on eggs, plain Lays chips (for a kick), chicken and even my steak! So much easier than having to make a salsa!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?