BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Paypay M.
This was my first time tasting hot sauce. It wasn't too spicy for me at all. I prefer to eat it with tortilla chips as a dip . The Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Saucewasn't overly bitter it was just right.
Gloria G.
Foodie Expert
I received a sample from Influenster for testing purposes and I actually enjoyed it. It wasn't as spicey as I thought it would be, but I loved putting some on chips and just munching out. You could definitely add this to any dip to give it that extra something.
Reyna F.
MIAMI, FL
Foodie Expert
qualifico este producto muy bien ya que no soy muy amante al picante.pero este ha sido bueno en comparacion a lod demas
su precio es bastante asequible.
podria comprarlo.a mi esposo le encantoo
hasta ahora no hay quejas hasta lindo empaque tiene haha
Sonia V.
Frankie's red hot sauce was given to me free by Influenster and I am glad I got to try it. I usually consume hot sauces and I paired it with my snacks. I would compare it with Valentina, another super hot sauce! Go try it!
Liz O.
Staten Island , NY
Love this sauce! The heat is just right and Kia the right spot lol , goes well with all types of recipes. I have always bought this sauce at my local supermarket but was presently surprised to revive it for free in my box !
Kemmy D.
Tigard, OR
Foodie Expert
It's pretty good when you want to add some more taste to egg whites. I love it so far I don't think it's to spicy. It's a great size and will last me a long time. Can't wait it to share it with my family and all enjoy it !!
Marco S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Put some on a burger, fries, chicken or whatever else you think you can because its delicious!! I used it as a marinade for some burgers I made this weekend and it was amazing! I think everyone should have this in their kitchen at all times! Its fantastic!
Stephanie T.
Mission, TX
Great hot sauce to top almost any food ! It doesn't get clogged in the bottle and tastes great ! My whole family enjoyed it ! It was sent to me complimentary from Influenster but all opinions are my own ! I would definitely repurchase!!
Valeria P.
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot is a great sauce to put on almost everything! It's tangy and spicy without it being overpowering. I put it on eggs, hash browns, tacos, and everything in between! I can't wait to use this in my next recipe.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Foodie Expert
Red hot is my go to!! It's actually the only hot sauce that I even like. I use this on my eggs in the morning, I use if for buffalo chicken dip (my all time favorite) and for pretty much anything else. It's also really good mixed with ranch dressing for dipping!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?