BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Alejandra B.
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
This was the first time that I ever tried Franks RedHot and I'm obsessed!!' I made tacos and it gave my tacos a little more flavor. I really enjoyed this and so did my husband. Thank you Influenster for my complimentary bottle.
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Foodie Expert
I put this stuff on EVERYTHING. seriously Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is the best hot sauce around. Not too spicy, its just right! Love making buffalo chicken dip with it along with many other things.
Belmarie M.
Belmarie M.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Perfect sauce for wings. Is the perfect kind of hot sauce since is spicy but it has the perfect amount of spiciness. It won't burn your mouth or anything like that lol. Ps. I received free from influenster to test and review.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the first time I have tried this hot sauce. It is the traditional wing sauce that you put on any medium level spicy wings. It takes my cooking to a whole new level! I made crispy chicken tenders and used this as the dipping sauce and it was delicious.
Aileen T.
Aileen T.
Foodie Expert
Thanks to influenster I tried the Franks red hot sauce for the first time. It gives that extra kick to any food you eat. I love adding it to my Mexican food. I definitely taste the cayenne peppers in it and I think it's the perfect blend of spicy and flavor!
Aislynn B.
Aislynn B.
Foodie Expert
Franks red hot is a classic staple in my pantry. Has just the right amount of kick, while not being too over powering! Perfect for making buffalo sauce for wings and other yummy goodies! I honestly put this stuff on everything from soup, to chicken, rice, and more!
Teresa J.
Teresa J.
Litchfield Pk, AZ
Foodie Expert
Frank's Red Hot is the best hot sauce out there. I have been using the sauce for over 6 years now and I can out it on just about anything! Nest part is my 10 year old also loves using the sauce because it is not too hot for her either. It's a mist have in our house.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Tuckahoe, NY
I literally put Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce on everything! I'm Hispanic so I like my food spicy and this hot sauce does not disappoint. It adds flavor to everything I put it on without overpowering the food itself. Can't get enough of it!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
La Porte, TX
I recieved in this Playa Vox Box the Franks Red Hot Sauce and well I've been purchasing this Hot Sauce for the past years and absolutely love the flavor and use it mainly with wings to spice it up a bit I would definitely recommend to others to purchase the Hot Sauc
Noelia C.
Noelia C.
Elizabeth, NJ
i love hot souse to be honest never try this before i completely love it  specially my husband who love spicy food from now on this is my favorite one and will buy it. and recommend this is you're are looking for a nice hot flavor on your food any type of food
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?