BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ella G.
Laredo, TX
Great packaging! Best value for the quantity. This is my favorite go to hot sauce by far. When you think of hot sauce this is it! Can't go wrong with it. Also, I did receive this for testing purposes from Influensters, but I would not hesitate to recommend it!
Princesa T.
Moreno valley, CA
Omg!! #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHots I have never had nor tried it before. I received this for testing purposes and right now cooking on some chicken breast with rice.. Mmm hmm
Erinn S.
Tualatin, OR
This is a mighty good hot pepper sauce. It really has a kick to it.  I would definitely recommend this to others that like spicy and hot.  It would be great with enchiladas. Very tasty. Thank you influenster .
Edith B.
Rncho Cordova, CA
I got this for free in the voxbox. Honestly this is the perfect "hot wing" sauce taste! it's not too spicy but you can definitely feel the kick. I love putting this on my pizza and dunking the crust into the sauce! so good!!
Amanda Z.
I love this hot sauce! The taste is amazing! I recommend trying this hot sauce if you haven't. It is hot but it's not to bad and the flavor is one of a kind. You can find this at most grocery stores at an affordable price.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Red hot is my go to!! It's actually the only hot sauce that I even like. I use this on my eggs in the morning, I use if for buffalo chicken dip (my all time favorite) and for pretty much anything else. It's also really good mixed with ranch dressing for dipping!
karina r.
I love this hot sauce it reminds me of the Louisiana sauce great for just about anything in my opinion & it gives just the right amount of flavor which I love if your looking for something spicy with flavor I reccomend this
Marina O.
I LOVE this hot sauce. I grew up in Buffalo, NY and this was the only thing to use for hot wings! It has great heat and flavor for a good price. I really enjoy it. I enjoy it as a dipping sauce, as well as in dips like Buffalo Chicken Dip. It is very versatile!
Marco S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Put some on a burger, fries, chicken or whatever else you think you can because its delicious!! I used it as a marinade for some burgers I made this weekend and it was amazing! I think everyone should have this in their kitchen at all times! Its fantastic!
Paypay M.
This was my first time tasting hot sauce. It wasn't too spicy for me at all. I prefer to eat it with tortilla chips as a dip . The Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Saucewasn't overly bitter it was just right.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?