BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Red hot is my go to!! It's actually the only hot sauce that I even like. I use this on my eggs in the morning, I use if for buffalo chicken dip (my all time favorite) and for pretty much anything else. It's also really good mixed with ranch dressing for dipping!
Cassandra D.
LOVE me some Frank'S RedHot !!! Just had our first BBQ of the year and boy did this hot sauce come in handy !!! We literally, "Put that sh*t on EVERYTHING!!" LOL Great price for how much you get in that big old bottle. Made everything taste that much better!!
Diana K.
Bradenton, FL
Even though I don´t usually like to eat spicy things, I must confess that this sauce makes the difference. I just add a little touch on my foods and it makes everything taste better. After my dad tried it, he immediately went to buy one for his own house.
Kimberly T.
Edinburg , TX
I love the taste of it, it isn't too hot or even sweet. It is a mixture of both and i love hot sauce so I was so excited when I received this in my playa box! I love how I can pour a lot and it won't be too too hot for me!
Ivis A.
this is by far my favourite spicy sauce for buffalo wings and chicken recipe. I mix this sauce with melted butter to make it stick to the chicken and its perfect for dipping or bathing the wings. I also mix it with tartar sauce or regular ranch sauce for a spicy dipping sauce.
Alex T.
Camas, WA
Let me start by saying that I put this on almost everything. This hot sauce is one of the best and you can use it in alot of recipes. We normally buy the two big ones at costco cause its the best value. Also, this sauce makes the best buffalo chicken dip ever xD
Liz O.
Staten Island , NY
Love this sauce! The heat is just right and Kia the right spot lol , goes well with all types of recipes. I have always bought this sauce at my local supermarket but was presently surprised to revive it for free in my box !
Elaine  S.
McAllen, TX
Franks Red Hot is on of my favorite hot sauces! I use it in a lot of my cooking. I love putting it on my potato and eggs, in my tacos, I have added it to gumbo, and even jambalaya for that little extra kick. Franks Red Hot Sauce is even great on popcorn!!!!!
Sonia V.
Frankie's red hot sauce was given to me free by Influenster and I am glad I got to try it. I usually consume hot sauces and I paired it with my snacks. I would compare it with Valentina, another super hot sauce! Go try it!
Amanda Z.
I love this hot sauce! The taste is amazing! I recommend trying this hot sauce if you haven't. It is hot but it's not to bad and the flavor is one of a kind. You can find this at most grocery stores at an affordable price.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?