BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Felina M.
Manchester, NH
I received this from influenster complimentary for me to review. I honestly use this everyday, before i got this one for free. Im someone who hates anything hot, im that person who thinks avacados are spicy lol, but seriously, this stuff isn't crazy hot like I thought it would be or really that hot at all depending on how much you put on. It just overall has a great flavor and i pretty much put it on everything now!
Krista L.
Avon, OH
Kind of delicious! Frank's RedHot is a staple in our house! Hubby puts this stuff on just about everything and I never understood why. Now I do. It's delectable! I would definitely recommend and definitely buy!
Valeria C.
Laredo, TX
I love this sauce!!! It is special for salads give it a great taste... of course you can use it with pizza, fritos, popcorn, beer, etc... Really you need to try it!!! I got it Free and just i love it!!!
Candice R.
Cape Coral, FL
I'm not a spicy eater but my family loves this sauce, especially the brand. They use it for their homemade Buffalo hot wings and Fire shrimp salad. They love spicy food so they really enjoyed this sauce.
Grisel H.
San Elizario , TX
I love it! I put it on everything now only wings. I use it on pizza, chips, burritos lol and many other things, it gives them a better flavor. It is hot but not that spicy where you can't keep eating it.
Erica R.
I got this to test out in a previous vox box and I must say it's way better than I though it'd be ! I made buffalo chicken sandwiches with it. Dinner was amazing that night and didn't last long at all.
Lily G.
San Ramon, CA
I absolutely love this sauce. I thought I was going to be spicy but not at all.! I tried it on a homage hamburger and it was delicious!
I'll probably put it on everything now! Haha
I am not much of a spicy person but this is the good kind of spicy.!
Vanessa M.
Bronx, NY
I'm only giving it three stars because I don't usually use hot sauce so it isn't something I'd be able to review correctly. It's very strong smelling, very spicy so I guess that it's doing its job lol.
Natalie L.
One of my go to hot sauces, adds a little bit of heat and also adds a good flavor. It also works well on pretty much anything, it's a versatile product making it a nice staple condiment to have around.
Katherine C.
Jamaica, NY
The best hot sauce I've ever tastes it's great I got it for free on influenster I pair it with everything lol get influenster and get free things I love the flavor and I would definitely get it again.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back