BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Aileen T.
Foodie Expert
Thanks to influenster I tried the Franks red hot sauce for the first time. It gives that extra kick to any food you eat. I love adding it to my Mexican food. I definitely taste the cayenne peppers in it and I think it's the perfect blend of spicy and flavor!
Isidora M.
delicious hot sauce! we normally don't get American hot sauces in my house (Hispanic household = Cholula and tapatio) but this has proved us all wrong!! It's just spicy enough but not so much that I constantly need a drink in my hand. Love it with chicken and rice.
Danielle H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the first time I have tried this hot sauce. It is the traditional wing sauce that you put on any medium level spicy wings. It takes my cooking to a whole new level! I made crispy chicken tenders and used this as the dipping sauce and it was delicious.
Irene V.
Adelanto , CA
Foodie Expert
Before I got sent this product from Influenster I used it before and I love using this on practically everything Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jen S.
Reseda, CA
Oh snaps its hot. I'm not a big hot suave fan, but if you're looking to give your food a kick here it is. I gave it 4 stars because I'm more partial to powder or salt spices. But very workable into recipes.
mariadelina s.
Silver Spring, MD
Foodie Expert
The best ever thanks Influenster it is a good option with the chicken winds and meat it is healthy because it is gluten free I received for free by Influenster yes. Of course I will bought it again and recommend that to my family
Shawna S.
Cambria , WI
Foodie Expert
I love franks red hot! I pretty much put it on everything and I really love the spice. It's not to hot either and I would recommend to anyone that loves to have a kick of spice to there food. Definitely will be buying again.
Sonia V.
Frankie's red hot sauce was given to me free by Influenster and I am glad I got to try it. I usually consume hot sauces and I paired it with my snacks. I would compare it with Valentina, another super hot sauce! Go try it!
Daisy M.
Union City, NJ
Franks is my favorite hot sauce! I literally use it on everything. I like to pay the hot sauce with wings. I often buy it at Food Bazar a grocery store in NYC. It is usually 3.99 not bad considering how long it lasts. I will buy this product 100 times over.
Gloria G.
Foodie Expert
I received a sample from Influenster for testing purposes and I actually enjoyed it. It wasn't as spicey as I thought it would be, but I loved putting some on chips and just munching out. You could definitely add this to any dip to give it that extra something.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?