BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Mariel O.
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
Foodie Expert
I love it this product for couple years! I highly recommend for everyone who love chicken, burrito, or many different meal with redHot sauce that would awesome. Nugget are the best or patties burger with chicken with redHot!!!! Mwah
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
Foodie Expert
This is just like red devils sauce. They taste pretty much the same. Its a good alternative if you dont have red devils. I use it mostly on chips, specially doritos and i pair them with sour cream...yeas, my guilty pleasure ;)
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
This was my first time trying the hot sauce. I absolutely love it, I put it on everything now. I love it with my meal prep, it gives it a kick. I don't know how I ever ate without it. I would recommend it with ground chicken or turkey.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Rosharon, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big fan of hot sauce, but the different recipes that are available using Frank's makes it something I would definitely buy again! The price is about the same as others, and the taste is slightly better in my opinion.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Laredo, TX
Foodie Expert
I was kind of iffy about this sauce because I love my hot sauces and I'm very picking about trying new ones but I have to rate this one a 10/10! I LOVE IT! Especially with my lays chips! It's spicy and delicious! My new FAV! 👍
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Foodie Expert
I put this stuff on EVERYTHING. seriously Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is the best hot sauce around. Not too spicy, its just right! Love making buffalo chicken dip with it along with many other things.
Zuri R.
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
Foodie Expert
Franks redhot is so good, i love uthe 1st time influester sent me one for free for review and they send it a second time and I love the fact I can use it with basicly any food. Its made from ayenne pepper and has been in the market solince 1920.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love Frank's red hot. Since I'm from the south we have to use hot sauce on everything ... it's usually a must price is great taste is wonderful.... and you get a lot in the bottle I would definitely recommend to try
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Corinth, TX
Foodie Expert
My favorite hot sauce that you can literally you on anything for some extra flavor! You can pair this sauce with wings I even used some in my homemade chicken noodle soup just for taste and it tastes so good! I really think this is my favorite hot sauce it's so yummy!
Alejandra B.
Alejandra B.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
This was the first time that I ever tried Franks RedHot and I'm obsessed!!' I made tacos and it gave my tacos a little more flavor. I really enjoyed this and so did my husband. Thank you Influenster for my complimentary bottle.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?