BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Antonia G.
Abrams, WI
This is good overt chicken, not too hot and great taste "The perfect blend of flavor and heat."Deliciosa !! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Mayra E.
Sacramento, CA
This hot sauce is very spicy didn't like it that much because i really dont eat spicy food but for people that love spicy food this is great for them you can use it on anything you would like and use it on bbq days
Lees G.
Atlanta, GA
Awesome sauce to go with wings!! Perfect for summer bbq or picnics! I received this free from influenster and it was a full sized bottle! I loved cooking with this and had a lot of fun making recipies for the voxbox challenges!
Faith B.
This Hot sauce is a great value. It is my go to hot sauce with making anything that needs an extra kick. I received a complimentary bottle in a VoxBox recently, and I couldn't help but be thrilled. Enjoy so much, will always buy. Their buffalo version is also excellent!
Jessica G.
Los Angeles , CA
This sauce was super versatile! You could add it directly as it on a bunch of different foods. Or mix it into new recipes or food while it's cooking. It could've been spicier for my liking but we're all different, would recommend!
Veronica S.
Edcouch, TX
I'm a big fan of hot sauces and I'm sitting here wondering why hadn't I discovered this one sooner. It's an excellent hot wing sauce or even just to kick up a bland meal up a notch. It's not ridiculously spicy where you can't taste your food anymore.
Nicole S.
Akron, OH
I love Frank's Redhot sauce. It has a good flavor and isn't too hot where you can't stand it. I always put in on my fried chicken. I get it out my local grocery store I also use it when I make buffalo chicken dip!
Daniela S.
Homestead, FL
Freaking delicious!!!!!!!! I absolutely love spicy flavors and this one is insane! Can and will put this on everything I make! From avocado to pico de gallo or eggs, this literally pushes every meal to the edge! Would recommend!!
Scarlett T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love adding this hot sauce on my meals! It goes great with everything! The price isn't too bad. If you love spicy, you will LOVE this. I purchase it from my local grocery store.
Laura J.
Las Cruces , NM
I actually really enjoyed this hot sauce I'm a big sauce girl and basically cannot eat anything without adding some type of hot sauce I was pretty set on my hot sauce but after trying this one I find myself grabbing this guy first yum yum not too spicy has a good tang acidic aspect Delishhhh
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?