BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Andrea Z.
This was my first time trying the hot sauce. I absolutely love it, I put it on everything now. I love it with my meal prep, it gives it a kick. I don't know how I ever ate without it. I would recommend it with ground chicken or turkey.
Krisna G.
Loved it!! Tastes so good not too spicy but definetely has a kick to it! And you can't beat the price! I put mine on eggs, plain Lays chips (for a kick), chicken and even my steak! So much easier than having to make a salsa!
Aislynn B.
Franks red hot is a classic staple in my pantry. Has just the right amount of kick, while not being too over powering! Perfect for making buffalo sauce for wings and other yummy goodies! I honestly put this stuff on everything from soup, to chicken, rice, and more!
Vanessa R.
Overall this hot sauce was okay but it wasn't my favorite . It had just the right amount of spice for me and it tasted great with various foods which included wings (of course), French fries and hamburgers. I liked it but it wouldn't be my go to favorite hot sauce
Jasmine T.
I really like using this. I loved using this on anything especially burgers or home made wings before I even received it from influenster! I love the spiciness and it really can't compare. I prefer this over most hot sauces!
Maria A.
I recieved this product for free for testing purposes. I put this on everything from wings , to pizza, to tacos to just about anything ! I really love this brand too !
Jennifer C.
Pontotoc, MS
Anytime a recipe calls for hot sauce, like the buffalo chicken dip and Mississippi Sin dip I'm making for today's super bowl party, this is the brand I reach for! Yum!
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Red hot is cheap, vinegary, but not that hot. I like to use it for my hot buffalo wings sauce. However I did have one bottle I forgot about in the back of my shelf for a few years, and when I took it out to see what it tastes like, I feel like it got 10x more spicy.
Katie G.
Tuckahoe, NY
I literally put Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce on everything! I'm Hispanic so I like my food spicy and this hot sauce does not disappoint. It adds flavor to everything I put it on without overpowering the food itself. Can't get enough of it!
Jenny V.
N Las Vegas, NV
Favorite hot sauce! Perfect amount of heat, not too spicy but has a nice kick. Affordable and available pretty much everywhere. Like the commercial, I put that sh*t on everything.... Sandwiches, burgers, fried chicken, tacos and it makes a great buffalo chicken dip!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?