BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Ella G.
Laredo, TX
Foodie Expert
Great packaging! Best value for the quantity. This is my favorite go to hot sauce by far. When you think of hot sauce this is it! Can't go wrong with it. Also, I did receive this for testing purposes from Influensters, but I would not hesitate to recommend it!
Karina S.
Perris, CA
This hot sauce is always my go to whenever I make hot wings or even shredded buffalo chicken sliders! My whole entire family loves it and we are always going through bottles. Completely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Princesa T.
Moreno valley, CA
Omg!! #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest @Influenster @FranksRedHots I have never had nor tried it before. I received this for testing purposes and right now cooking on some chicken breast with rice.. Mmm hmm
Jenny V.
N Las Vegas, NV
Favorite hot sauce! Perfect amount of heat, not too spicy but has a nice kick. Affordable and available pretty much everywhere. Like the commercial, I put that sh*t on everything.... Sandwiches, burgers, fried chicken, tacos and it makes a great buffalo chicken dip!
Aislynn B.
Foodie Expert
Franks red hot is a classic staple in my pantry. Has just the right amount of kick, while not being too over powering! Perfect for making buffalo sauce for wings and other yummy goodies! I honestly put this stuff on everything from soup, to chicken, rice, and more!
Jennifer C.
Pontotoc, MS
Foodie Expert
Anytime a recipe calls for hot sauce, like the buffalo chicken dip and Mississippi Sin dip I'm making for today's super bowl party, this is the brand I reach for! Yum!
Jasmine T.
Foodie Expert
I really like using this. I loved using this on anything especially burgers or home made wings before I even received it from influenster! I love the spiciness and it really can't compare. I prefer this over most hot sauces!
Arrienne C.
Orlando, FL
Anyone who knows me, knows I love anything spicy! This is especially delicious on chicken. The value is great for the price so it's reasonable. The flavor is amazing if you like food with a kick. I am very satisfied and will continue to purchase to spice up my food.
Jessica B.
La Porte, TX
I recieved in this Playa Vox Box the Franks Red Hot Sauce and well I've been purchasing this Hot Sauce for the past years and absolutely love the flavor and use it mainly with wings to spice it up a bit I would definitely recommend to others to purchase the Hot Sauc
Edith B.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Foodie Expert
I got this for free in the voxbox. Honestly this is the perfect "hot wing" sauce taste! it's not too spicy but you can definitely feel the kick. I love putting this on my pizza and dunking the crust into the sauce! so good!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?