BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Patricia D.
I love this brand's sauces! Before influenster I was using Buffalo Wings sauce for homemade chicken wings. I love the taste of this product, it is a bit spicy but I do consume spicy foods in a regular basis. The taste is amazing, does not taste oily or cheap, it has a lot of flavor to it. I also love the amount that comes in each bottle. It isn't too much or too little, it's just right. I actually carried this in my purse for a a week because I loved the flavor/taste. I received this item from Influenster through the PlayaVoxBox program for testing purposes and all opinions are my own. I test/try products for a week or longer before leaving my review (opinion) of the product.
elena z.
I received this hot sauce for free, in exchange for my honest review. I was excited to receive this product since I am already a fan of Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce. I used the Original last night to make buffalo wings and they were delicious! The perfect amount of heat and great flavor to spice up any dish! My hubby puts it on everything! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Christina G.
I'm going to start off by saying that I'm not usually a fan of hot sauce or, hot flavors in general. Often, they are vinegary and can be overwhelming, but I also love to try new things. This was sent to me for free in a VoxBox, and I was glad to receive the chance to try. Since I make lots of chicken, I decided to try it on a chicken breast and on a bit of scrambled eggs.

The flavor here was balanced, and the sauce itself had a good texture. It's not watery or thick, it's a good saucy consistency. While I'm not going to become a regular hot sauce user, you can still get good flavor here on your favorite foods from a more subtle kick to full-on flavor.
Nati D.
✿ ✿ ✿
Disclaimer: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
〰〰〰
While I am not a fan of spicy foods, at all. For the sake of this review, I decided to try this Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce. I was a bit overwhelming, yes. However, take this with a grain of salt since I find anything spicy, too spicy! This wasn't the spiciest I've ever had but it still stings. A lot. The sting doesn't linger for too long and I think that's what I enjoyed most about this hot sauce. It's not bad though, but definitely giving this to my boyfriend since he's the one that loves spicy foods!
Saixious D.
San Diego, CA
I really like spicy food and I'm always interested in new hot sauces to try. Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is very nice. Has a good flavor, not too plain. I made shrimp salad (shrimp, celery, red onions, lemon, salt, paprika, cayenne pepper, mayo), topped that onto toasted baguettes, and added RedHot Sauce on top. Added a nice amount of heat, and the lid is easy to open and easy to control the amount coming out. I have bought RedHot in the past before getting it free from Influenster for testing, and would buy again.
Rikka I.
I can't believe I haven't review this sooner! I love this stuff. My family has been using it for years, I got my husband addicted to it because he's from up north and had never tried it. Anything you can put a sauce or condiment on this is good on. On days where I fast and maybe just eat some crackers, I would throw this on there to help. It's great on chips, meats, pizza, potatoes, rice, you name it. It has a light heat, but full of flavor; however, the heat is buildable as is the flavor. This is for heat and flavor lovers. When I was in college, this was at every table in the cafeteria with the salt and pepper. We are never without a big bottle of this in our house.
Vanessa F.
Franks Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce is so good. This was my first time trying it and we were celebrating with my family and we went out on BBQ and I had made some macaroni salad and hotdogs. I started to put this on my plate and everyone wanted to try this out. There were 30+ people there and more than half tried it out. They all loved it and kept going back for more. It has a good taste and spice to it. I recommend everyone to try this out. Thanks to Influenster I received this product to test out for free and give my own opinion.
kari s.
Chino, CA
I received a bottle free from influenster to review. but I already have a bottle in my fridge and a back up in my cabinet. I truly truly love this. I am not a huge hot sauce fan but once I tried this stuff i've been hooked I go through a bottle every two weeks. it tastes great on quesadillas, omelets, hot wings, mix it with bbq sauce on wings to make them have a little kick, French fries, almost anything this tastes delicious on they also make a very amazing hot wing sauce, but when in a pinch I just use the original to make hot wings, my bf says they are better than any wings he has ever tasted. thanks franks, y'all are red hot.
Cathi M.
Woodhaven, NY
I am a big fan of hot sauces and I am always open to trying a new one. Frank's Hot Sauce has great flavor. If there was anything I would change, it's that I didn't feel it was hot enough for my taste but it did put zing in my food all in all I enjoyed it and will continue to enjoy until it's all gone. I have already told several coworkers to try it! Thank you @Influenster @SuaveEssentials #Influenster #SuaveEssentials #IGotItForFree #PlayaVoxBox #Contest Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jazmine W.
Memphis, TN

You can copy/paste the review below:

After trying Frank’s Red Hot Cayenne Pepper sauce, I began to use it more frequently than I normally would have any hot sauce. Being it that I am not a hot sauce type of person, this says a lot. I began to use it on my noodles, chicken, burritos, and even fries. It is not too hot and not too mild. Just the right amount of kick for your meal (provided it is the original kind of Frank’s you are using). I rate this product an overall 8/10. The only downside is that the sauce gets thick when you refrigerate it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?