BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepp...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Smithfield, RI
Everyone in my house loves this sauce. It is not too hot and is perfect mixed with some melted butter for my younger children. I especially love the recipe on the back for the buffalo chicken dip. This is the only hot sauce I will buy.
Natasha L.
Natasha L.
Ocean Grove, NJ
This sauce is absolutely delicious! Frank's RedHot gives your dishes the perfect amount of heat and great flavor. Frank's taste good on chicken, pork, tacos, pizza and dips. I recommend it to everyone. I would definitely buy it again.
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
I like why it's not very spicy it has an edible taste, in cheese and chicken tacos it's delicious, the price is right, I love that it does not have carbohydrates because I'm doing the low carb diet so I would definitely buy it again
Carl T.
Carl T.
Roseville, MI
I love this Red Hot's because it really brings flavor to your meals. I bought it at Walmart years ago and continue to buy it frequently on my trips their. The price is not expensive at all and the flavor is unbelievably satisfying.
Raveen B.
Raveen B.
Mobile, AL
One of my favorite hot sauce for hot wings. Great price and and value you get your money's worth.i usually pour it in a pot and let it simmer then dip my wings in and baked them in the over this product is definitely recommended!!!
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
East Chicago, IN
Best brand of hot sauce ever! It goes good with almost anything!! I like putting some on potato chips or chicken it adds the perfect kick. There is also a chicken buffalo chicken dip that you can male with it and it is to die for!!
Mauricia T.
Mauricia T.
Richmond Hts, OH
Frank's hot sauce is my all time favorite "hot sauce" it's spicy but not too hot that you can barely eat it. I put this on everything! Made baked chicken yesterday had put some on it. Made it taste even better. I love spicy foods!!
Naomi B.
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
Foodie Expert
I mean...it's fine. Nothing special. It has a kick to it but it's not overly spicy. Flavor is kinda boring. I wouldn't necessarily buy it for myself but it's fine if you don't have anything else around. It's a decent price though.
Alexandra B.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Foodie Expert
So happy to get this in my first #voxbox! Everyone in my house uses this for extra heat in food. The flavor is super nice and the heat goes away instantly for a nice kick. You can put this literally on anything. Best hot sauce
Allison L.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
Foodie Expert
Seriously I can't live without. I carry this hot sauce in my purse, in my car, in my Locker at work, and it's even in my room. You never know when your food will taste bland! It is my favorite hot sauce none compares to this!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?