BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
Foodie Expert
I mean...it's fine. Nothing special. It has a kick to it but it's not overly spicy. Flavor is kinda boring. I wouldn't necessarily buy it for myself but it's fine if you don't have anything else around. It's a decent price though.
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Foodie Expert
So happy to get this in my first #voxbox! Everyone in my house uses this for extra heat in food. The flavor is super nice and the heat goes away instantly for a nice kick. You can put this literally on anything. Best hot sauce
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
Foodie Expert
Seriously I can't live without. I carry this hot sauce in my purse, in my car, in my Locker at work, and it's even in my room. You never know when your food will taste bland! It is my favorite hot sauce none compares to this!
Cadie M.
Howard Lake, MN
Foodie Expert
I just received my Tasty VoxBox and I was thrilled to see a bottle of Frank's RedHot was included. I do not typically like hot or spicy things. Frank's is the only hot sauce I can stand. The perfect amount of spice and heat!
Justine V.
Foodie Expert
I use this on pretty much anything I can dump it on. It has great flavor and is the perfect because you can add more or less to make it more or less spicy to your preference. You can find it in pretty much any grocery store
Dalana F.
Brooklyn, NY
Just enough flavor just enough heat. I love hotsause and this one tops it all. I like even mixing my buffalo sauce with it. And the price is always right,especially for bottle size . I like using this on my pizza to my eggs
Geraldine N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Foodie Expert
When I was on a diet, this was a free sauce that I could put on pretty much whatever I wanted...well I did! Eggs, tacos, pretty much anything!! Then when I got pregnant I started adding it to pickles...don't ask! Love this!
Ivonne G.
Chula Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
I love hot stuff . And you can never go wrong with hot sauce never . If you don't like hot hot sauce then I don't recommend it for you to try but if you are the type to handle a little spice in your life you will love this
Kristen G.
Racine, MN
This is a good hot sauce. My husband is a fan of the grandma commercial for it so was excited to try it out. It's good on eggs and in chili, and I plan to try it on other things that need a little kick in our family menu.
Cody L.
Lohrville, IA
My favorite hot sauce of all time! I put it on almost all my chicken dishes - super cheap too! Very good flavor! It isn't too spicy but you can always add more! I will continue purchasing this for the foreseeable future.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?