BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Danielle S.
Rosharon, TX
I'm not a big fan of hot sauce, but the different recipes that are available using Frank's makes it something I would definitely buy again! The price is about the same as others, and the taste is slightly better in my opinion.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
This is such a treat. I would literally put my Frank's Red Hot sauce on most of my dishes that are not sweets. I even put it in my drinks. Is that good! I would definitely recommend it and it is healthy as well. Try it, and you will see that you are missing out.
Andrea Z.
This was my first time trying the hot sauce. I absolutely love it, I put it on everything now. I love it with my meal prep, it gives it a kick. I don't know how I ever ate without it. I would recommend it with ground chicken or turkey.
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
Absolutely love Frank's red hot. Since I'm from the south we have to use hot sauce on everything ... it's usually a must price is great taste is wonderful.... and you get a lot in the bottle I would definitely recommend to try
Zuri R.
Edinburg, TX
Franks redhot is so good, i love uthe 1st time influester sent me one for free for review and they send it a second time and I love the fact I can use it with basicly any food. Its made from ayenne pepper and has been in the market solince 1920.
Claudia A.
Laredo, TX
I got this complimentary bottle of Frank's RedHot in my Playa Voxbox. I was so excited because it is the hot sauce I normally buy when I go grocery shopping! I live it cause it is spicy but not too spicy. Great flavor! Love it!
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
I'm so happy to have received this on my playa vox box I been a fan of this hot sauce for over a year. I love the taste and put it on my eggs and my salads, and if you google the health benefits of cayenne sauce you will love it 2 🙌
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Really loved this hot sauce because it's not one of those hot sauces that over power your food it amplifies it making your food taste amazing. Honestly love this hot sauce with fried chicken and fries. Would definitely recommend.
Andrea M.
I love this hot sauce this is my first time trying it and i made some hot wings and they just came out amazing. It has a little kick to it but its good its not that spicy and its just perfect to make wings with i would totally recommend this for anyone that likes hot wings
Marybell K.
I received Frank's Red Hot Original complimentary from @Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. I really like this sauce. It is not spicy but it gives a good favorite to your food. I like it on scrambled eggs.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?