BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Andrea Z.
This was my first time trying the hot sauce. I absolutely love it, I put it on everything now. I love it with my meal prep, it gives it a kick. I don't know how I ever ate without it. I would recommend it with ground chicken or turkey.
ROSA LINDA C.
Corona, CA
This sauce tastes amazing! The taste wasn't too hot it was just right. The flavor was very delicious. I would definitely think the price is just about right for this sauce👌
Alex C.
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is the perfect amount of hot and tangy. It goes great with fries, potato chips, and chicken which is what I usually eat it with. It isn't super spicy where it hurts to eat, it adds flavor to your good which is why I love it.
Andrea M.
Foodie Expert
I love this hot sauce this is my first time trying it and i made some hot wings and they just came out amazing. It has a little kick to it but its good its not that spicy and its just perfect to make wings with i would totally recommend this for anyone that likes hot wings
Karina S.
Perris, CA
This hot sauce is always my go to whenever I make hot wings or even shredded buffalo chicken sliders! My whole entire family loves it and we are always going through bottles. Completely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Katie G.
Tuckahoe, NY
I literally put Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce on everything! I'm Hispanic so I like my food spicy and this hot sauce does not disappoint. It adds flavor to everything I put it on without overpowering the food itself. Can't get enough of it!
Danielle H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the first time I have tried this hot sauce. It is the traditional wing sauce that you put on any medium level spicy wings. It takes my cooking to a whole new level! I made crispy chicken tenders and used this as the dipping sauce and it was delicious.
Maria A.
Foodie Expert
I recieved this product for free for testing purposes. I put this on everything from wings , to pizza, to tacos to just about anything ! I really love this brand too !
Isidora M.
delicious hot sauce! we normally don't get American hot sauces in my house (Hispanic household = Cholula and tapatio) but this has proved us all wrong!! It's just spicy enough but not so much that I constantly need a drink in my hand. Love it with chicken and rice.
Vanessa R.
Overall this hot sauce was okay but it wasn't my favorite . It had just the right amount of spice for me and it tasted great with various foods which included wings (of course), French fries and hamburgers. I liked it but it wouldn't be my go to favorite hot sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?