BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Brandon L.
Brandon L.
Erie, PA
Foodie Expert
This is a great sauce! I use it to make chicken wing dip and to make buffalo chicken pizzas! The sauce has some spice to it but isn't unbearable compared to other hot sauces I've used. The taste is unique and goes great with a variety of food dishes.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect hot sauce. It's not too spicy, so I can enjoy my food and still feel my lips and tongue afterwards. It's great on everything, even salads! I received this complimentary for testing purposes, and all opinions are my own.
Natalee W.
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
Foodie Expert
Yummy hot sauce! This has become a new staple in our house.  We really enjoying adding spice to our meals and this does the trick. I like it best on sandwiches.  Really delicious and not too hot.  Its a really great value and easy to find in stores.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite hot sauces out there. When the commercial says "I put this sh*t on everything" they mean it -- this is literally delicious on everything. I'll definitely repurchase it because it's a staple for my kitchen and you can cook so many different dishes with it!
brooke p.
brooke p.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is a really good hot sauce. I use this with chicken a lot to make buffalo chicken tostadas with blue cheese. This stuff is very macro friendly too. I think this is one of the best hot sauces if you are a hot sauce person this is the one to buy! :D
Erica F.
Erica F.
Raleigh, NC
One of my favorite hot sauces. I usually mix it with some ranch dressing to create the perfect dipping sauce for my chicken. I also really enjoy it on pastas and pizza. Definitely would recommend. I just wish it was a tad spicier.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sauce! I actually needed to buy hot sauce so this was timely 🙌 I sometime follow a paleo diet and this gives my food the kick I need. Yummy! This is big for the faint of heart - if spicy is your thing, have at it #free
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
Foodie Expert
This is hands down my favorite brand of hot sauce. I always use it for chicken wing dip which is always demolished at every party haha it has the perfect balance of heat and flavor. Always satisfied and will continue to purchase!
mariadelina s.
mariadelina s.
Silver Spring , MD
Foodie Expert
The best ever thanks Influenster it is a good option with the chicken winds and meat it is healthy because it is gluten free I received for free by Influenster yes. Of course I will bought it again and recommend that to my family
tammy m.
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Foodie Expert
There’s hot sauce is so good it taste great it’s affordable I got this online you can get this at Walmart I deathly recommend this for everyone I am so satisfied with the flavor and I recommend that everyone was better than typing
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?