BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
cice R.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I use Frank's redHot on my chicken wing & chicken patties and sometimes in my chicken meatloaf just to give it a kick . A Secret tip i just started eat it with my French fries I add a little bit of ranch to the Frank's redHot sauce
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite hot sauce, it has just enough heat that still has a great flavor. I use it in everything especially soups. It's also great to make your own buffalo wings, just mix with melted butter and any spice you prefer and voila!
Cristina T.
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
I have been using another buffalo wing sauce for a while, and haven't bothered to try another. This was a great surprise. I like the taste, and I like that it is more watery. The other I was using was more creamy. I will likely purchase this one again!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Sacramento , CA
Foodie Expert
Franks red hot is hands down the best for chicken ! I love it it's affordable and has a great taste to it. They have different flavors and they are easy to find at any grocery store. I love mixing it with blue cheese or even adding so ranch to it and making it a dip ! So good !
Monica Z.
Monica Z.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
All I can say is yumm. I was skeptical as I thought it would be flavorless or salty like other salsas I've tried. But nope I give it an A+ rating. It was the right amount of kick and saltiness. I would recommend this for wings tacos an u thing you want to have a slight kick.
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
Foodie Expert
This is hands down my favorite brand of hot sauce. I always use it for chicken wing dip which is always demolished at every party haha it has the perfect balance of heat and flavor. Always satisfied and will continue to purchase!
Zayra D.
Zayra D.
Foodie Expert
I really actually liked this hot sauce! I usually stick to my one or two sauces and usually do not depart from those, but I thoroughly enjoyed the flavor of this one. The Cayenne pepper is kinda not what I imagine when I think of hot sauce, but it was pretty good!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Hialeah, FL
Foodie Expert
Do NOT get me started on how freaking delicious this sauce is. If I could bathe in it without burning myself I would. I want to be buried with this sauce. I'm just.. infatuated with it. I sound crazy but try it and you'll see why!
brooke p.
brooke p.
Chandler, AZ
Foodie Expert
This is a really good hot sauce. I use this with chicken a lot to make buffalo chicken tostadas with blue cheese. This stuff is very macro friendly too. I think this is one of the best hot sauces if you are a hot sauce person this is the one to buy! :D
Brandon L.
Brandon L.
Erie, PA
Foodie Expert
This is a great sauce! I use it to make chicken wing dip and to make buffalo chicken pizzas! The sauce has some spice to it but isn't unbearable compared to other hot sauces I've used. The taste is unique and goes great with a variety of food dishes.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?