BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Amanda P.
Dundalk, MD
Frank's never fails me. As a chef, I've never found a more versatile and universally delicious hot sauce to incorporate in my cooking. I use it in so much on the job: crab cakes, dips, mac-n-cheese, spicy mayos... the possibilities are endless!
Vicky A.
Not too spicy where you can't eat even taste it like other hot sauces. Pretty good kick of flavor to food. Definitely recommend to people who love trying out new hot sauces and are into eating flavorful spicy food.
Evy D.
Melrose Park, IL
I love you my spicy little friend!! We mainly use Franks for a tame heat. One our favorite recipes is for firecracker chicken strips made with Franks Red Hot Sauce, there any NEVER. Any leftovers! It's so good
Deven P.
Saginaw Michigan
Red hot is and very great hot sauce it has a wonderful taste to it . And also has a great price & great value . You can buy it at many stores like Walmart , Kroger, nd sometimes dollar General etc. I think it is a very great sauce and I would recommend for others to try if you like .
Claudia P.
Los Angeles , CA
It's so good! Well first of all, I'm not a big fan of hot sauce but this is really good! It has a touch of spicy and citric. It's a unique flavor and I love it!! I'm very satisfied with this! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Nathalie R.
Kearny , NJ
This is honestly one of the better hot sauces that I have tried. It goes well with everything, steak, soup, even popcorn! I got it in my playa voxbox and I was pumped bc I was just running out actually haha
Jay H.
St Petersburg, FL
Love Franks Red Hot! We put it on just about everything chicken related. It's also great with grits, eggs, and other breakfast foods. Must have in the pantry and you can always count on it being affordable.
Sylvia R.
Streamwood, IL
Not a fan of spicy things but the sauce is good enough that it gives food just the right amount of kick. It's milder than other hot sauces but still good. My mouth wasn't on fire and I still enjoyed my food!
Alyssa V.
Franks hot sauce is good and spicy . I got it free from the Influenster app in my box box . It's pretty hot I like it sometimes I mix it with a little butter to lighten it up . I would recommend to others .
BECKY A.
Perfect amount of spicyness!  Love the extra tang it gives to my wings.  The bottle is a good size and worth the money! I used it on wings and drumsticks. You can buy it at any grocery store.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?