BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
tammy m.
Strongsville, OH
There’s hot sauce is so good it taste great it’s affordable I got this online you can get this at Walmart I deathly recommend this for everyone I am so satisfied with the flavor and I recommend that everyone was better than typing
Brittany P.
Lake Charles , LA
First of all Franks red hot makes anything taste even better. I love that it's spicy but not to the point where you really don't want to have anymore. It adds a great kick of spice on everything! I love it on my Doritos especially
Zayra D.
I really actually liked this hot sauce! I usually stick to my one or two sauces and usually do not depart from those, but I thoroughly enjoyed the flavor of this one. The Cayenne pepper is kinda not what I imagine when I think of hot sauce, but it was pretty good!
Emily L.
Garden Grove, CA
If you love buffalo wings, hot sauce, or tanginess, this sauce is for you. It also has a relatively low sodium content for a hot sauce. I put it on everything. I make my own "hot wings" with frozen chicken nuggets and this sauce :)
Noemi A.
Paramount, CA
I really enjoyed this hot sauce. I had never tried it before and was scared it was going to taste too much like vinegar but it reminded me more of hot sauce used for buffalo wings which is my favorite. I used this on everything now. I would definitely recommend. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Alejandra G.
Laredo, TX
I was kind of iffy about this sauce because I love my hot sauces and I'm very picking about trying new ones but I have to rate this one a 10/10! I LOVE IT! Especially with my lays chips! It's spicy and delicious! My new FAV! 👍
Andrea Z.
This was my first time trying the hot sauce. I absolutely love it, I put it on everything now. I love it with my meal prep, it gives it a kick. I don't know how I ever ate without it. I would recommend it with ground chicken or turkey.
Delalia F.
Tucson, AZ
I'm so happy to have received this on my playa vox box I been a fan of this hot sauce for over a year. I love the taste and put it on my eggs and my salads, and if you google the health benefits of cayenne sauce you will love it 2 🙌
Mariel O.
Merced, CA
I love it this product for couple years! I highly recommend for everyone who love chicken, burrito, or many different meal with redHot sauce that would awesome. Nugget are the best or patties burger with chicken with redHot!!!! Mwah
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
This is such a treat. I would literally put my Frank's Red Hot sauce on most of my dishes that are not sweets. I even put it in my drinks. Is that good! I would definitely recommend it and it is healthy as well. Try it, and you will see that you are missing out.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?