BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Foodie Expert
This is such a treat. I would literally put my Frank's Red Hot sauce on most of my dishes that are not sweets. I even put it in my drinks. Is that good! I would definitely recommend it and it is healthy as well. Try it, and you will see that you are missing out.
Claudia A.
Laredo, Tx
Foodie Expert
I got this complimentary bottle of Frank's RedHot in my Playa Voxbox. I was so excited because it is the hot sauce I normally buy when I go grocery shopping! I live it cause it is spicy but not too spicy. Great flavor! Love it!
Alyssa A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Foodie Expert
Great taste and just enough heat. I love to use it on Mac and Cheese and French fries. It is also great too cook with and adds flavor to pasta sauces and dips. I am very satisfied with the product and will buy it when I run out.
Noemi A.
Paramount, CA
I really enjoyed this hot sauce. I had never tried it before and was scared it was going to taste too much like vinegar but it reminded me more of hot sauce used for buffalo wings which is my favorite. I used this on everything now. I would definitely recommend. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Andrea Z.
This was my first time trying the hot sauce. I absolutely love it, I put it on everything now. I love it with my meal prep, it gives it a kick. I don't know how I ever ate without it. I would recommend it with ground chicken or turkey.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Really loved this hot sauce because it's not one of those hot sauces that over power your food it amplifies it making your food taste amazing. Honestly love this hot sauce with fried chicken and fries. Would definitely recommend.
ROSA LINDA C.
Corona, CA
This sauce tastes amazing! The taste wasn't too hot it was just right. The flavor was very delicious. I would definitely think the price is just about right for this sauce👌
Zuri R.
Edinburg , TX
Foodie Expert
Franks redhot is so good, i love uthe 1st time influester sent me one for free for review and they send it a second time and I love the fact I can use it with basicly any food. Its made from ayenne pepper and has been in the market solince 1920.
Samantha G.
Sinton, TX
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love Frank's red hot. Since I'm from the south we have to use hot sauce on everything ... it's usually a must price is great taste is wonderful.... and you get a lot in the bottle I would definitely recommend to try
Marybell K.
Foodie Expert
I received Frank's Red Hot Original complimentary from @Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. I really like this sauce. It is not spicy but it gives a good favorite to your food. I like it on scrambled eggs.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?