BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Karina C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sauce! I actually needed to buy hot sauce so this was timely 🙌 I sometime follow a paleo diet and this gives my food the kick I need. Yummy! This is big for the faint of heart - if spicy is your thing, have at it #free
Johanna F.
Lakeland, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this hot sauce its just perfect for anything it's not to hot its just perfect I recommend this sauce to everybody Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Karen L.
Houston , TX
Just received my bottle and I'm making buffalo style chicken tenders for lunch. The flavor was hot but good enough to eat. I don't think it's healthy but who cares it's delicious. It was easy to cook with my meal and also as a side.
Andrea L.
Easy to open. Perfect color, red hot for some red hot sauce! The spice is perfect for my tacos & nachos! especially with daisy sour cream. Yumm definitely worth a try. I Already shared with all my friends. It always better to taste then tell! ;)
Kortnie F.
Foodie Expert
Franks red hot sauce is my favorite every day hot sauce. I love making their buffalo chicken recipe that I found on the website. Super easy and always a crowd pleaser. This particular hot sauce is great when making hot wings too.
Burkleigh O.
Fort Worth , TX
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge hot sauce fan, I normally do more salsa. But this stuff is good! I love using this in buffalo chicken dip! It's the right amount of flavor and spice without taking over the flavor of the food. I love adding this to any meal for an extra kick of flavor! Frank's RedHot® XTRA Hot Cayenne Pepper
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect hot sauce. It's not too spicy, so I can enjoy my food and still feel my lips and tongue afterwards. It's great on everything, even salads! I received this complimentary for testing purposes, and all opinions are my own.
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
Foodie Expert
Yummy hot sauce! This has become a new staple in our house.  We really enjoying adding spice to our meals and this does the trick. I like it best on sandwiches.  Really delicious and not too hot.  Its a really great value and easy to find in stores.
Selina R.
Fresno, CA
Foodie Expert
Really loved this hot sauce because it's not one of those hot sauces that over power your food it amplifies it making your food taste amazing. Honestly love this hot sauce with fried chicken and fries. Would definitely recommend.
Alex C.
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is the perfect amount of hot and tangy. It goes great with fries, potato chips, and chicken which is what I usually eat it with. It isn't super spicy where it hurts to eat, it adds flavor to your good which is why I love it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?