BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Paige M.
Harrisonville, MO
This is my all time favorite hot sauce!! I literally put it on everything. I'm seriously addicted. I even put it in my ravioli and my ramen noodle 😂 seriously try it though. It's sooo good!!! Affordable too☺☺️️
Alysia Q.
I was sent this hot sauce free for testing purposes from Influenster & I must say I really have been enjoying it. It tastes better on chicken & gives it a great flavor. Once I'm done with this bottle I'll probably be going to purchase another one.
Janie T.
Porter , TX
We go through Franks Red Hot Sauce in my house like crazy. My bf loves to add it to almost everything! I love adding it to my ranch when I eat pizza. Sometimes I add it to my pastas to give it a little bit of a kick.
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I feel like this is a given. I'm not much of a hot and spicy food gal but I do love RedHot. Great product, love mixing it with ranch for a dipping sauce, mix it into my ground chicken and make buffalo meat balls.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
label on Frank's Hot Sauce says "The Perfect Blend of Flavor and Heat" and I must say this is an accurate description of the product.

Frank's Hot Sauce is outstanding. It's a Cheyenne Pepper based hot sauce that is not too hot, not too sweet, but has just a perfect blend of "flavor and heat." It's not like Tobasco sauce which is very hot and you sprinkle on items. It's a different kind of sauce (I love Tobasco). Frank's is a hot sauce you can use more liberally to your liking because, while it's hot, it's not so hot you can't really dig into it and enjoy the rich flavor and spices.

I like to use this sauce to dip chicken tenders in, but you can also use it too cook buffalo wings, put it on eggs, French fries, burgers, whatever you like.

I highly recommend this hot sauce.
Mildred M.
Philadelphia, PA
I know the product has been around forever but I had never had it before! Cholula has always been the staple at our house. Well we have a new contender Now! It is exactly the type of hot sauce I like. A little spicy but still really flavorful. I really have been putting it on everything!
Deven P.
Saginaw Michigan
Red hot is and very great hot sauce it has a wonderful taste to it . And also has a great price & great value . You can buy it at many stores like Walmart , Kroger, nd sometimes dollar General etc. I think it is a very great sauce and I would recommend for others to try if you like .
Vianka R.
This hot sauce is perfect for every meal that you use. I believe it is a good enough price and is worth the price. Something I don't like from this product and that's why I gave it 4 stars. I would repurchase.
Jenn R.
Man, I can tell you this is absolutely amazing and bomb haha. I love spicy, & this may not be the spiciest, but it does give the perfect touch to your food, I absolutely recommend it. Not a disappointment.
reyna F.
qualifico este producto muy bien ya que no soy muy amante al picante.pero este ha sido bueno en comparacion a lod demas
su precio es bastante asequible.
podria comprarlo.a mi esposo le encantoo
hasta ahora no hay quejas hasta lindo empaque tiene haha
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?