BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
MARIA D.
MARIA D.
LUTZ, FL
Foodie Expert
The perfect hot sauce! Not overbearingly spicy but pairs perfectly with everything from eggs to chicken. Great value and you can find it practically anywhere you get groceries such as Wal-mart or Publix. Already one of my favs!
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
I love hot sauce and this is defintely my top choice! I love it on my chicken! My daughter even eats it on noodles! Amazing flavor for just about anything! I'm just disappointed that most restaurants don't carry it or order it! Buuuut I'm totally satisfied with the peoduct!
B R.
B R.
Great product. Made my own Buffalo style sauce for a take on chicken - was delicious and would definitely purchase again. Not too hot - not too vinegary. Definitely has a kick but only for the first few bites - perfect for your own sauces or the grill.
Jami M.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
Foodie Expert
Frank's is one of my favorite hot sauces --- specifically because they
gave me the greatest recipe in the world (buffalo chicken dip). Hot
sauces are not created equal. Frank's definitely is a step above the
rest. Should you decide to purchase, you absolutely must go to their
website for the buffalo chicken dip. Your friends will think you
possess unearthly powers, because the dip is so good that it must be a
gift from God. Seriously! Try it!
cice R.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I use Frank's redHot on my chicken wing & chicken patties and sometimes in my chicken meatloaf just to give it a kick . A Secret tip i just started eat it with my French fries I add a little bit of ranch to the Frank's redHot sauce
Lori T.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
This was my first time trying it definitely very tasty not super hot. Awesome on tacos, chicken wings and with nachos. Got it "FREE" but will be purchased on my next shopping trip.
@Influenster @FranksRedHot # gotitfree Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Foodie Expert
The only hot sauce to make buffalo wings with! It just has that distinct flavor. I have a lot of hot sauce in my house, and I prefer others for different meals like eggs, but I will never make a buffalo sauce with anything else. I've done it, and always end up disappointed
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite hot sauce, it has just enough heat that still has a great flavor. I use it in everything especially soups. It's also great to make your own buffalo wings, just mix with melted butter and any spice you prefer and voila!
valeria z.
valeria z.
Delray Beach, FL
Great hot sauce over anything! perfect combination of flavor and spyciness. Would deff  recommend I usually buy it from Walmart/Target at a great price. Good over chicken wings :) * I received a sample through Influenster in exchange for this fair and honest review*
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Brownsville, TX
I am addicted to this sauce, I had been looking for something like that for a while and I think it's as affordable as delish I drenched my chicken with it and let me tell you it made it a whole lot better I am so happy with it! I surely will buy this as soon as it runs out
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?