BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Karina C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this sauce! I actually needed to buy hot sauce so this was timely 🙌 I sometime follow a paleo diet and this gives my food the kick I need. Yummy! This is big for the faint of heart - if spicy is your thing, have at it #free
Natalie F.
Utica , NY
This is hands down my favorite brand of hot sauce. I always use it for chicken wing dip which is always demolished at every party haha it has the perfect balance of heat and flavor. Always satisfied and will continue to purchase!
Andrea L.
Easy to open. Perfect color, red hot for some red hot sauce! The spice is perfect for my tacos & nachos! especially with daisy sour cream. Yumm definitely worth a try. I Already shared with all my friends. It always better to taste then tell! ;)
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
One of my favorite hot sauces out there. When the commercial says "I put this sh*t on everything" they mean it -- this is literally delicious on everything. I'll definitely repurchase it because it's a staple for my kitchen and you can cook so many different dishes with it!
Damaris Z.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Taste good but the title is far from what it actually is. I put it on my burger and I put a lot of the RED HOT sauce and it wasn't as spices as I expected it to be. Overall, makes food taste better and it's mild.
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
Yummy hot sauce! This has become a new staple in our house.  We really enjoying adding spice to our meals and this does the trick. I like it best on sandwiches.  Really delicious and not too hot.  Its a really great value and easy to find in stores.
Burkleigh O.
Fort Worth , TX
I'm not a huge hot sauce fan, I normally do more salsa. But this stuff is good! I love using this in buffalo chicken dip! It's the right amount of flavor and spice without taking over the flavor of the food. I love adding this to any meal for an extra kick of flavor! Frank's RedHot® XTRA Hot Cayenne Pepper
Lauren P.
Hialeah, FL
Do NOT get me started on how freaking delicious this sauce is. If I could bathe in it without burning myself I would. I want to be buried with this sauce. I'm just.. infatuated with it. I sound crazy but try it and you'll see why!
Jennifer H.
Brooklyn, NY
This is the perfect hot sauce. It's not too spicy, so I can enjoy my food and still feel my lips and tongue afterwards. It's great on everything, even salads! I received this complimentary for testing purposes, and all opinions are my own.
Johanna F.
Lakeland, FL
Love this hot sauce its just perfect for anything it's not to hot its just perfect I recommend this sauce to everybody Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?