BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Elsa, TX
Foodie Expert
I personally couldn't handle the spicyness after maybe 2 wings, but it tasted great! If that makes any sense, lol. The flavor itself was great, in just a wuss when it comes to spicy stuff, I can barely handle a handful of hot cheetos.
Sharlyne L.
Sharlyne L.
Foodie Expert
This stuff was great! I'm used to eating a lot of different spicy foods, so when it comes to hot sauce I can be a bit picky. But this one takes the cake. It is spicy enough to give a good kick but not overly spicy to the point where I feel like my mouth is literally on fire. Great stuff!
Karleene D.
Karleene D.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
This product is great for so many recipes. If you want to spice up your food or soup it is just the right amount of spicy. With my sample from influenster I made a fabulous buffalo chicken dip which my family loved. I also put some on my nachos and it was just the right kick.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Naugatuck, CT
I love Franks Red Hot Sauce! It's my go to Hot Sauce! I pretty much put it on everything I eat, I also add it to any meat I am going to marinate! It helps that it's affordable! I get mine at my local Walmart! Definitely would highly recommend Franks! @franksredhot @influenster
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Sacramento , CA
Foodie Expert
Franks red hot is hands down the best for chicken ! I love it it's affordable and has a great taste to it. They have different flavors and they are easy to find at any grocery store. I love mixing it with blue cheese or even adding so ranch to it and making it a dip ! So good !
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Fontana, CA
If you like buffalo wings then you will most definitely like this hot sauce!!!! I literally put this on everything, and it's so cheap!! Sometimes I add it to my chips whenever they're boring so that they have that extra kick to it!
valeria z.
valeria z.
Delray Beach, FL
Great hot sauce over anything! perfect combination of flavor and spyciness. Would deff  recommend I usually buy it from Walmart/Target at a great price. Good over chicken wings :) * I received a sample through Influenster in exchange for this fair and honest review*
Lori T.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
This was my first time trying it definitely very tasty not super hot. Awesome on tacos, chicken wings and with nachos. Got it "FREE" but will be purchased on my next shopping trip.
@Influenster @FranksRedHot # gotitfree Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Brownsville, TX
I am addicted to this sauce, I had been looking for something like that for a while and I think it's as affordable as delish I drenched my chicken with it and let me tell you it made it a whole lot better I am so happy with it! I surely will buy this as soon as it runs out
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Foodie Expert
The only hot sauce to make buffalo wings with! It just has that distinct flavor. I have a lot of hot sauce in my house, and I prefer others for different meals like eggs, but I will never make a buffalo sauce with anything else. I've done it, and always end up disappointed
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?