BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Felicia R.
Fort Hood, TX
Just the right amount of heat on a good piece of brisket. I used a dry run, then cooked my brisket. Made a bbq sauce and added some hot sauce to it and it gave it a little kick! It was perfect and made the sauce different from what we are used to using.
Valerie D.
This has been my favorite hot sauce even before getting it in this VoxBox. Their slogan is "I put that sh** on everything" and let me tell you, I actually do. I wish they had purse sizes available. The buffalo one is also great, but this is seriously the best hot sauce ever.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
My absolute favorite hot sauce, it has just enough heat that still has a great flavor. I use it in everything especially soups. It's also great to make your own buffalo wings, just mix with melted butter and any spice you prefer and voila!
valeria z.
Delray Beach, FL
Great hot sauce over anything! perfect combination of flavor and spyciness. Would deff  recommend I usually buy it from Walmart/Target at a great price. Good over chicken wings :) * I received a sample through Influenster in exchange for this fair and honest review*
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
This was my first time trying it definitely very tasty not super hot. Awesome on tacos, chicken wings and with nachos. Got it "FREE" but will be purchased on my next shopping trip.
@Influenster @FranksRedHot # gotitfree Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
This hot sauce is AMAZING! It's not any normal hot sauce.... it's the best ! I use it on my collar greens, potato salad, chicken wings, and etc! It tastes delicious and you can use it for everything basically ! I love it so much !
Erica F.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite hot sauces. I usually mix it with some ranch dressing to create the perfect dipping sauce for my chicken. I also really enjoy it on pastas and pizza. Definitely would recommend. I just wish it was a tad spicier.
Andrea L.
Easy to open. Perfect color, red hot for some red hot sauce! The spice is perfect for my tacos & nachos! especially with daisy sour cream. Yumm definitely worth a try. I Already shared with all my friends. It always better to taste then tell! ;)
Kortnie F.
Franks red hot sauce is my favorite every day hot sauce. I love making their buffalo chicken recipe that I found on the website. Super easy and always a crowd pleaser. This particular hot sauce is great when making hot wings too.
Burkleigh O.
Fort Worth , TX
I'm not a huge hot sauce fan, I normally do more salsa. But this stuff is good! I love using this in buffalo chicken dip! It's the right amount of flavor and spice without taking over the flavor of the food. I love adding this to any meal for an extra kick of flavor! Frank's RedHot® XTRA Hot Cayenne Pepper
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?