BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Sage P.
Torrance, CA
I LOVE this hot sauce. It's my favorite other than Tapatio it has the right amount of spice. I use it for my tacos, burritos, tap ramen and anything else you can use it for. It's so good so happy with this product. Highly recommend.
Johanna F.
Lakeland, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this hot sauce its just perfect for anything it's not to hot its just perfect I recommend this sauce to everybody Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Kortnie F.
Foodie Expert
Franks red hot sauce is my favorite every day hot sauce. I love making their buffalo chicken recipe that I found on the website. Super easy and always a crowd pleaser. This particular hot sauce is great when making hot wings too.
Burkleigh O.
Fort Worth , TX
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge hot sauce fan, I normally do more salsa. But this stuff is good! I love using this in buffalo chicken dip! It's the right amount of flavor and spice without taking over the flavor of the food. I love adding this to any meal for an extra kick of flavor! Frank's RedHot® XTRA Hot Cayenne Pepper
Erica F.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite hot sauces. I usually mix it with some ranch dressing to create the perfect dipping sauce for my chicken. I also really enjoy it on pastas and pizza. Definitely would recommend. I just wish it was a tad spicier.
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce is AMAZING! It's not any normal hot sauce.... it's the best ! I use it on my collar greens, potato salad, chicken wings, and etc! It tastes delicious and you can use it for everything basically ! I love it so much !
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
Foodie Expert
This is hands down my favorite brand of hot sauce. I always use it for chicken wing dip which is always demolished at every party haha it has the perfect balance of heat and flavor. Always satisfied and will continue to purchase!
Natalee W.
Flint, TX
Foodie Expert
Yummy hot sauce! This has become a new staple in our house.  We really enjoying adding spice to our meals and this does the trick. I like it best on sandwiches.  Really delicious and not too hot.  Its a really great value and easy to find in stores.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite hot sauces out there. When the commercial says "I put this sh*t on everything" they mean it -- this is literally delicious on everything. I'll definitely repurchase it because it's a staple for my kitchen and you can cook so many different dishes with it!
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
Foodie Expert
There’s hot sauce is so good it taste great it’s affordable I got this online you can get this at Walmart I deathly recommend this for everyone I am so satisfied with the flavor and I recommend that everyone was better than typing
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?