BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love Franks Red Hot! I've been using it on everything for years!! My favorite combination is ranch and franks! It's not too spicy yet it gets the job done when you need it! Buffalo chicken dip is amazing with franks red hot! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Naugatuck, CT
I love Franks Red Hot Sauce! It's my go to Hot Sauce! I pretty much put it on everything I eat, I also add it to any meat I am going to marinate! It helps that it's affordable! I get mine at my local Walmart! Definitely would highly recommend Franks! @franksredhot @influenster
Lorena R.
Lorena R.
Davis, CA
Foodie Expert
It was a bit too spicy for me, I couldn't comfortably enjoy my food. The taste itself was good I guess, gave it a kick for sure but like I said the spicy level was too much for me. I would recommend it to my spicy loving friends though! Overall a good product, but not for me.
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Elsa, TX
Foodie Expert
I personally couldn't handle the spicyness after maybe 2 wings, but it tasted great! If that makes any sense, lol. The flavor itself was great, in just a wuss when it comes to spicy stuff, I can barely handle a handful of hot cheetos.
Karleene D.
Karleene D.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
This product is great for so many recipes. If you want to spice up your food or soup it is just the right amount of spicy. With my sample from influenster I made a fabulous buffalo chicken dip which my family loved. I also put some on my nachos and it was just the right kick.
Esmeralda H.
Esmeralda H.
Santa Barbara, CA
This sauce has a good spicy and tangy flavor. You can pair it with almost anything like sandwiches, tacos, burritos, whatever you way like it gives a pepper and tangy taste.
@FranksRedHot @Influenster #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest
Alexia Z.
Alexia Z.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
It's a really good hot sauce if you're looking for a different version of Tabasco, definitely has more of a kick! I found that it goes really well on pizza and chicken and can definitely give your dish an entirely different taste. Got it free thanks to Influenster but I love it!
Fallyn A.
Fallyn A.
Erie, PA
Foodie Expert
My husband LOVES franks redhot. He literally puts it on almost everything. I love that it gives everything just the right amount of spice. I love to use it for my buffalo chicken dip! I also love that you can get such a big bottle for such a great price!
Jackie J.
Jackie J.
Alexandria , VA
Franks is my go to hot sauce! I use it on everything from Tacos, Pizza and Chili, even eggs! I always have a bottle of this in my fridge just incase. I was so excited to get this in the Playa Box, it's perfect for BBQ's this summer. It also makes a great base for Buffalo Sauce.
Alyssa R.
Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite sauces that i literally put one everything. It inexpensive and is a good value for the amount you get. I really like this on chicken and i recently used it in my famous chili. I will definitely buy this again and i will be incorporating it in more of my recipes. I receive this free from influenster.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?