BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica G.
Belton, TX
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I use to not be big on hot sauce or making buffalo sauce. But oh man. This stuff is so good. I've made a few recipes with this and ranch and chicken and it's SOOOO good. I'm actually leaving for an internship 1,000 miles away, and I'm taking this with me
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
This was my first time trying it definitely very tasty not super hot. Awesome on tacos, chicken wings and with nachos. Got it "FREE" but will be purchased on my next shopping trip.
@Influenster @FranksRedHot # gotitfree Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
valeria z.
Delray Beach, FL
Great hot sauce over anything! perfect combination of flavor and spyciness. Would deff  recommend I usually buy it from Walmart/Target at a great price. Good over chicken wings :) * I received a sample through Influenster in exchange for this fair and honest review*
Felicia R.
Fort Hood, TX
Just the right amount of heat on a good piece of brisket. I used a dry run, then cooked my brisket. Made a bbq sauce and added some hot sauce to it and it gave it a little kick! It was perfect and made the sauce different from what we are used to using.
B R.
Great product. Made my own Buffalo style sauce for a take on chicken - was delicious and would definitely purchase again. Not too hot - not too vinegary. Definitely has a kick but only for the first few bites - perfect for your own sauces or the grill.
Edna B.
Daly City, CA
I love this hot sauce! It's a thicker consistency which I love. I usually put it on my eggs for breakfast or even mix it in to make hamburgers. It adds flavor to everything! I got it as a free sample and I'm so glad I got to try it!
Shannon S.
The only hot sauce to make buffalo wings with! It just has that distinct flavor. I have a lot of hot sauce in my house, and I prefer others for different meals like eggs, but I will never make a buffalo sauce with anything else. I've done it, and always end up disappointed
Sarah O.
I received this hot sauce in the recent Playa voxbox and I had high hopes for this product and it exceeded those expectations. This hot sauce is great to air with tacos and eggs and anything you want to add a little spice to.
Brandon L.
Erie, PA
This is a great sauce! I use it to make chicken wing dip and to make buffalo chicken pizzas! The sauce has some spice to it but isn't unbearable compared to other hot sauces I've used. The taste is unique and goes great with a variety of food dishes.
Melissa P.
['Fontana', ''], CA
If you like buffalo wings then you will most definitely like this hot sauce!!!! I literally put this on everything, and it's so cheap!! Sometimes I add it to my chips whenever they're boring so that they have that extra kick to it!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?