BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
valeria z.
Delray Beach, FL
Great hot sauce over anything! perfect combination of flavor and spyciness. Would deff  recommend I usually buy it from Walmart/Target at a great price. Good over chicken wings :) * I received a sample through Influenster in exchange for this fair and honest review*
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I use Frank's redHot on my chicken wing & chicken patties and sometimes in my chicken meatloaf just to give it a kick . A Secret tip i just started eat it with my French fries I add a little bit of ranch to the Frank's redHot sauce
Edna B.
Daly City, CA
I love this hot sauce! It's a thicker consistency which I love. I usually put it on my eggs for breakfast or even mix it in to make hamburgers. It adds flavor to everything! I got it as a free sample and I'm so glad I got to try it!
Sarah O.
Foodie Expert
I received this hot sauce in the recent Playa voxbox and I had high hopes for this product and it exceeded those expectations. This hot sauce is great to air with tacos and eggs and anything you want to add a little spice to.
Shannon S.
Foodie Expert
The only hot sauce to make buffalo wings with! It just has that distinct flavor. I have a lot of hot sauce in my house, and I prefer others for different meals like eggs, but I will never make a buffalo sauce with anything else. I've done it, and always end up disappointed
Melissa P.
Fontana, CA
If you like buffalo wings then you will most definitely like this hot sauce!!!! I literally put this on everything, and it's so cheap!! Sometimes I add it to my chips whenever they're boring so that they have that extra kick to it!
Valerie D.
This has been my favorite hot sauce even before getting it in this VoxBox. Their slogan is "I put that sh** on everything" and let me tell you, I actually do. I wish they had purse sizes available. The buffalo one is also great, but this is seriously the best hot sauce ever.
Brandon L.
Erie, PA
Foodie Expert
This is a great sauce! I use it to make chicken wing dip and to make buffalo chicken pizzas! The sauce has some spice to it but isn't unbearable compared to other hot sauces I've used. The taste is unique and goes great with a variety of food dishes.
B R.
Great product. Made my own Buffalo style sauce for a take on chicken - was delicious and would definitely purchase again. Not too hot - not too vinegary. Definitely has a kick but only for the first few bites - perfect for your own sauces or the grill.
Natalie F.
Utica, NY
Foodie Expert
This is hands down my favorite brand of hot sauce. I always use it for chicken wing dip which is always demolished at every party haha it has the perfect balance of heat and flavor. Always satisfied and will continue to purchase!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?