BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Jessica G.
Los Angeles, CA
This sauce was super versatile! You could add it directly as it on a bunch of different foods. Or mix it into new recipes or food while it's cooking. It could've been spicier for my liking but we're all different, would recommend!
Veronica S.
Edcouch, TX
I'm a big fan of hot sauces and I'm sitting here wondering why hadn't I discovered this one sooner. It's an excellent hot wing sauce or even just to kick up a bland meal up a notch. It's not ridiculously spicy where you can't taste your food anymore.
Antonia G.
Abrams, WI
This is good overt chicken, not too hot and great taste "The perfect blend of flavor and heat."Deliciosa !! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Mayra E.
Sacramento, CA
This hot sauce is very spicy didn't like it that much because i really dont eat spicy food but for people that love spicy food this is great for them you can use it on anything you would like and use it on bbq days
Emily R.
I RECEIVED THIS 12OZ BOTTLE COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE FROM #INFLUENSTER IN ORDER TO GIVE MY HONEST REVIEW. THE SAUCE STARTS OFF WITH A SWEET TASTE AND ENDS WITH A BANG. I LOVE BOTH FLAVORS ON MY WINGS.
Nicole S.
Akron, OH
I love Frank's Redhot sauce. It has a good flavor and isn't too hot where you can't stand it. I always put in on my fried chicken. I get it out my local grocery store I also use it when I make buffalo chicken dip!
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I feel like this is a given. I'm not much of a hot and spicy food gal but I do love RedHot. Great product, love mixing it with ranch for a dipping sauce, mix it into my ground chicken and make buffalo meat balls.
Daly R.
Greenacres, FL
I tried this sauce today with the tacos I made and I have to say it taste great! Is not extremely hot but it gives a nice taste to food. I will definitely repurchase and yes, give it a try ladies and gentlement!
Christina K.
Clovis, CA
Great taste and good bottle size! I would say it tastes pretty similar to buffalo sauce. Other Hot sauces tend to be smaller or like half the size, so good amount! Look forward to using it in many more recipes.
Jessica C.
Simi valley, CA
This sauce is a must have in my house hold. We are big wing lovers and its the only sauce brand we use. Even when we get invited to Barbeques we take it with us. Definitely gives the food flavor and taste.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?