BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Victoria M.
Clayton, DE
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite hot sauce to use. I love the consistency and the flavor is good on literally everything. It's inexpensive and comes in all different size bottles. There are different levels of heat too. My favorite is the original.
Jackie J.
Alexandria, VA
Franks is my go to hot sauce! I use it on everything from Tacos, Pizza and Chili, even eggs! I always have a bottle of this in my fridge just incase. I was so excited to get this in the Playa Box, it's perfect for BBQ's this summer. It also makes a great base for Buffalo Sauce.
Edna B.
Daly City, CA
I love this hot sauce! It's a thicker consistency which I love. I usually put it on my eggs for breakfast or even mix it in to make hamburgers. It adds flavor to everything! I got it as a free sample and I'm so glad I got to try it!
Sarah O.
Foodie Expert
I received this hot sauce in the recent Playa voxbox and I had high hopes for this product and it exceeded those expectations. This hot sauce is great to air with tacos and eggs and anything you want to add a little spice to.
Jessica G.
Belton, TX
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I use to not be big on hot sauce or making buffalo sauce. But oh man. This stuff is so good. I've made a few recipes with this and ranch and chicken and it's SOOOO good. I'm actually leaving for an internship 1,000 miles away, and I'm taking this with me
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite hot sauce, it has just enough heat that still has a great flavor. I use it in everything especially soups. It's also great to make your own buffalo wings, just mix with melted butter and any spice you prefer and voila!
Shelby G.
I love hot sauce and this is defintely my top choice! I love it on my chicken! My daughter even eats it on noodles! Amazing flavor for just about anything! I'm just disappointed that most restaurants don't carry it or order it! Buuuut I'm totally satisfied with the peoduct!
Felicia R.
Fort Hood, TX
Foodie Expert
Just the right amount of heat on a good piece of brisket. I used a dry run, then cooked my brisket. Made a bbq sauce and added some hot sauce to it and it gave it a little kick! It was perfect and made the sauce different from what we are used to using.
Lori T.
Ventura, CA
This was my first time trying it definitely very tasty not super hot. Awesome on tacos, chicken wings and with nachos. Got it "FREE" but will be purchased on my next shopping trip.
@Influenster @FranksRedHot # gotitfree Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Valerie D.
This has been my favorite hot sauce even before getting it in this VoxBox. Their slogan is "I put that sh** on everything" and let me tell you, I actually do. I wish they had purse sizes available. The buffalo one is also great, but this is seriously the best hot sauce ever.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?