BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
Goleta, CA
Okkkaay, let me start off by saying that this is one of the best sauces I have ever tried! I paired it up with meat I cooked with my boyfriend for dinner and it was bomb.com!!! I would really recommend this to all my friends, and I know I will be spreading the word to my family!!
Sandra O.
Sandra O.
Palmdale, CA
Foodie Expert
Love this buffalo hot sauce. It gives the perfect spice to any dish. I love to use it on my tacos and eggs. Influenster sent over this product for review purposes. I will for sure buy it again when I run out. If you love buffalo sauce you need to give this a try.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
Harrisburg , PA
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love hot sauce? Especially Franks red hots. I put it on everything chicken, rice, pizza and even in my soup. You can purchase it at any local grocery store and rite aid. This is the only hot sauce product I'll buy. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce taste so good and you can put it on anything! My whole family has been enjoying it and added it on chips hamburgers, corn and even our dinners! This is a must have for the summer so don't forget to add it to your shopping list
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
Foodie Expert
This is soo good!!! I always have to keep this in stock for hubby. You can use this in so many different recipes. Its spicy but not too spicy where you cant enjoy it. I like to dip my fries, potato chips & love making chicken buffalo dip.
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so good with everything! It has the perfect amount of spice with flavor! I either cook with it or even just out it on my chicken nuggets it's so good and versatile! So happy to have received it for free to test out in my playa voxbox!
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Ozone Park, NY
Foodie Expert
This was my first time trying redhot and I must admit it is hot! I like the heat though so bring it on :). My favorite part of the product is that it is really flavorful. So happy my playavoxbox brought me this gift. thanks influenster!
Adri R.
Adri R.
I got it free in #PlayaVoxBox for test purposes. I loved it, my boyfriend loved it. We tried with salty nachos, it has the exact amount of spice and cayenne pepper and I like the light texture. Also, the size it's enough for many meals.
Jacqueline P.
Jacqueline P.
San Lorenzo , CA
Love this hot sauce! Not a big person on spice food but this was amazing. I add it to my chicken to help with a basic chicken and gives it the most amazing flavor. I would totally buy again. So happy that I was able to try this product.
Paola Z.
Paola Z.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
My family and I use Frank's Red Hot sauce on just about everything! It is the right amount of heat and flavor to add to any dish or meal. It isn't too spicy but you can always add more. Definitely a must have in kitchen cabinet!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?