BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Get it! If you like spicy this product will enhance your favorite dish. I got it and took I to a family gathering this way I will get different opinions and reactions as well I saw different ways of how all try it in different dishes making it their own
Lees G.
Atlanta, GA
Awesome sauce to go with wings!! Perfect for summer bbq or picnics! I received this free from influenster and it was a full sized bottle! I loved cooking with this and had a lot of fun making recipies for the voxbox challenges!
Jasmine M.
Pittsburg, CA
This is spicy but good! I wasn't sure what to eat it with so I added it to some chicken wings I made and i think it gave them a great traditional mild/hot flavor. I need to find some other things to eat it with but it goes great with wings! Not sure i'll buy again, unless it's more versatile since I prefer traditional salsa with almost all my meals.
Emily R.
I RECEIVED THIS 12OZ BOTTLE COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE FROM #INFLUENSTER IN ORDER TO GIVE MY HONEST REVIEW. THE SAUCE STARTS OFF WITH A SWEET TASTE AND ENDS WITH A BANG. I LOVE BOTH FLAVORS ON MY WINGS.
Roxanne C.
Pasadena, CA
I like this type of hot sauce on my pizza sometimes but I prefer more kick so I can only give this 3 stars but if you like mild hot sauce then this is for you. It is a little on the expensive side though. The flavor is nice and tangy. Overall, I'm neutral. I won't purchase it but I'd use it if it was all that was available.
Nicole S.
Akron, OH
I love Frank's Redhot sauce. It has a good flavor and isn't too hot where you can't stand it. I always put in on my fried chicken. I get it out my local grocery store I also use it when I make buffalo chicken dip!
Luz G.
Houston , TX
Best for anything spicy! I received it yesterday in my #PlayaVoxBox, and it looks like it won't last a week! I tried it with my tuna salad and crackers and I couldn't stop eating it, seriously it is very addictive
Sarah F.
Whittier, CA
Love love love! So tasty especially to make buffalo chicken dip with!! Or even just for making some quick wings fast and easy! I've seen this at every chain grocer and have been dying to try it out and when I got one in the playa voxbox I was ecstatic
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I have used this brand before and I do like it, it's not very hot / spicy though. The upside to it is that the sauce doesn't smell vinegary unlike another hot sauce brand I know. You can buy this at your local grocery store.
Jessica G.
Los Angeles , CA
This sauce was super versatile! You could add it directly as it on a bunch of different foods. Or mix it into new recipes or food while it's cooking. It could've been spicier for my liking but we're all different, would recommend!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?