BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Michelle S.
ozone park, NY
Foodie Expert
This was my first time trying redhot and I must admit it is hot! I like the heat though so bring it on :). My favorite part of the product is that it is really flavorful. So happy my playavoxbox brought me this gift. thanks influenster!
Vannesa C.
Butner, NC
Foodie Expert
I recently made some hot wings and used this hot sauce for the first time. I thought it tasted great and my husband loved the outcome as well. It's got just the right amount of spicyness in my opinion. I will definitely repurchasing this.
Jackie A.
El Monte, CA
Okkkaay, let me start off by saying that this is one of the best sauces I have ever tried! I paired it up with meat I cooked with my boyfriend for dinner and it was bomb.com!!! I would really recommend this to all my friends, and I know I will be spreading the word to my family!!
Sommer M.
Clovis, Ca
I went to a family members house and ate some chicken wings that were cooked on a BBQ grill. They were so good so I asked for the recipe. I was told that they were tossed in some Franks Hot Sauce! This hot sauce is just the right amount of spice! They had a great bold flavor!
Jackie J.
Alexandria, VA
Franks is my go to hot sauce! I use it on everything from Tacos, Pizza and Chili, even eggs! I always have a bottle of this in my fridge just incase. I was so excited to get this in the Playa Box, it's perfect for BBQ's this summer. It also makes a great base for Buffalo Sauce.
Esmeralda H.
Santa Barbara, CA
This sauce has a good spicy and tangy flavor. You can pair it with almost anything like sandwiches, tacos, burritos, whatever you way like it gives a pepper and tangy taste.
@FranksRedHot @Influenster #iptsoe #FoodLovesFranks #contest
Sharlyne L.
Foodie Expert
This stuff was great! I'm used to eating a lot of different spicy foods, so when it comes to hot sauce I can be a bit picky. But this one takes the cake. It is spicy enough to give a good kick but not overly spicy to the point where I feel like my mouth is literally on fire. Great stuff!
Lorena R.
Davis, CA
Foodie Expert
It was a bit too spicy for me, I couldn't comfortably enjoy my food. The taste itself was good I guess, gave it a kick for sure but like I said the spicy level was too much for me. I would recommend it to my spicy loving friends though! Overall a good product, but not for me.
Yaritza P.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
When it comes to spicy I love spicy. This really had my taste buds tingling I had mixed it into my rice and beans with ketchup (which I was unsure because ketchup is a strong flavor and I didn't want it to overpower the sauce) even through that I could taste the bold spiciness.
Rebecca G.
Elsa, TX
Foodie Expert
I personally couldn't handle the spicyness after maybe 2 wings, but it tasted great! If that makes any sense, lol. The flavor itself was great, in just a wuss when it comes to spicy stuff, I can barely handle a handful of hot cheetos.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?