BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
melissa c.
melissa c.
Foodie Expert
So glad I got this franks red hot sauce in my playa voxbox, I'm not usually a big fan of spicy foods but this has the right amount of kick! I mixed it into my daisy sour cream, also from the voxbox and it was delicious! Definitely recommend
Sara M.
Sara M.
Frank's is an amazing hot sauce! In my house, we use it on just about anything. It adds flavor and that kick of heat without bing too overwhelming. I'd recommend this to anybody looking for a good quality hot sauce that doesn't cost a lot!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Wimauma, FL
I'm obsessed with anything buffalo, and usually have a bottle of Frank's in my pantry. I usually opt for the Hot Wing sauce, though, so I wasn't familiar with this taste. I like that I can make my own twist on buffalo wing sauce with this one, since it's not quite as thick and has a different taste. Still super delicious. Won't replace my other one, but will definitely accompany it.
Cynthia U.
Cynthia U.
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce taste so good and you can put it on anything! My whole family has been enjoying it and added it on chips hamburgers, corn and even our dinners! This is a must have for the summer so don't forget to add it to your shopping list
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so good with everything! It has the perfect amount of spice with flavor! I either cook with it or even just out it on my chicken nuggets it's so good and versatile! So happy to have received it for free to test out in my playa voxbox!
Rudelania T.
Rudelania T.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I have been so obsessed with this hot sauce! He's a huge fan of trying different sauces and he loves it. It's not too spicy, but the flavor it has is really good. I will be purchasing this as soon as we run out because I find myself adding it to almost everything!
Pâmella M.
Pâmella M.
Linden, VA
I got this sauce on my voxbox this month and my husband saw in the kitchen and he was so HAPPY!!! He goes like: that's the best sauce ever, where did you got from? We are very happy. The taste is delicious and we love having with chicken
Elissa R.
Elissa R.
College Sta, TX
Foodie Expert
This is seriously one of the best hot sauces on the market! One of my favorite ways to use it is to put some grilled wings! It's not too spicy in my opinion, but if you want it on the more mild side just add melted butter and PERFECTION!
Paola Z.
Paola Z.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
My family and I use Frank's Red Hot sauce on just about everything! It is the right amount of heat and flavor to add to any dish or meal. It isn't too spicy but you can always add more. Definitely a must have in kitchen cabinet!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love Franks Red Hot! I've been using it on everything for years!! My favorite combination is ranch and franks! It's not too spicy yet it gets the job done when you need it! Buffalo chicken dip is amazing with franks red hot! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?