BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Gloria G.
I received a sample from Influenster for testing purposes and I actually enjoyed it. It wasn't as spicey as I thought it would be, but I loved putting some on chips and just munching out. You could definitely add this to any dip to give it that extra something.
Laura C.
Honestly this is the first time I ever try this hot sauce, and I'm in love.! I didn't expect it to be this good.! If you love Louisiana hot sauce you'll love franks.. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Jenni R.
I'm not usually a fan of hot sauce. I can't really handle spicy stuff, but I really like the flavor of this one. I will be using again and again. Really glad I got a full size bottle of it. Very impressed with the flavor.
Dagmaris H.
It's the right amount of spice with a subtle hint of sweet. I used this on pretty much everything from chicken to steak to potatoes and veggies. It's so good. I would definitely recommend to get if you are big on spicy.
Ynabel P.
Im a big fan of hot sauce so i was delighted to complimentarily receive this in my vox box. Has a great taste and value and can be put on anything. Love it on my sandwiches! Recommend any lover of hot sauce to buy this!
Kasey L.
Milton, WV
This is my absolute FAVORITE hot sauce. You can buy this almost anywhere. It is such a popular sauce. Like the slogan says, I PUT THIS $#!+ ON EVERYTHING! It is the best tasting hot sauce and would recommend it to anyone.
Milan B.
I love his hot sauce , it's a house staple. It goes good on meats- but I wouldn't use it on flavored dishes like tacos unless you're really in a pinch. My favorite way to eat this is mixing it in chili for an extra kick
Taylor D.
This is my favorite hotsaoce! I always run out and have to keep buying more. You can put this on ANYTHING!. My favorite is putting it on a frozen pizza. It gives it a little more flavor. I really recommend this product.
Cecilia S.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love hot sauce but don't like this product. I received it free in my Playa VoxBox but it was not spicy at all. It had a lot of pepper taste and I guess thats the point but I wasn't in love with it. I like more spicy personally! I guess its good for cooking
Monica Z.
Albuquerque, NM
All I can say is yumm. I was skeptical as I thought it would be flavorless or salty like other salsas I've tried. But nope I give it an A+ rating. It was the right amount of kick and saltiness. I would recommend this for wings tacos an u thing you want to have a slight kick.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?