BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Angelica S.
This is soo good!!! I always have to keep this in stock for hubby. You can use this in so many different recipes. Its spicy but not too spicy where you cant enjoy it. I like to dip my fries, potato chips & love making chicken buffalo dip.
Jackie A.
Goleta, CA
Okkkaay, let me start off by saying that this is one of the best sauces I have ever tried! I paired it up with meat I cooked with my boyfriend for dinner and it was bomb.com!!! I would really recommend this to all my friends, and I know I will be spreading the word to my family!!
Cynthia U.
This hot sauce taste so good and you can put it on anything! My whole family has been enjoying it and added it on chips hamburgers, corn and even our dinners! This is a must have for the summer so don't forget to add it to your shopping list
Rudelania T.
My husband and I have been so obsessed with this hot sauce! He's a huge fan of trying different sauces and he loves it. It's not too spicy, but the flavor it has is really good. I will be purchasing this as soon as we run out because I find myself adding it to almost everything!
Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ
I love Franks Red Hot! I've been using it on everything for years!! My favorite combination is ranch and franks! It's not too spicy yet it gets the job done when you need it! Buffalo chicken dip is amazing with franks red hot! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Gloria O.
Super good , seriously love this. I have my chicken with this usually . It reminds me a little like traditional hot wing sauce. I received this free from influenster for testing purposes but opinions are my own #playavoxbox #contest #gotitfree
Vannesa C.
Butner, NC
I recently made some hot wings and used this hot sauce for the first time. I thought it tasted great and my husband loved the outcome as well. It's got just the right amount of spicyness in my opinion. I will definitely repurchasing this.
Michelle S.
Ozone Park, NY
This was my first time trying redhot and I must admit it is hot! I like the heat though so bring it on :). My favorite part of the product is that it is really flavorful. So happy my playavoxbox brought me this gift. thanks influenster!
Pâmella M.
Linden, VA
I got this sauce on my voxbox this month and my husband saw in the kitchen and he was so HAPPY!!! He goes like: that's the best sauce ever, where did you got from? We are very happy. The taste is delicious and we love having with chicken
Cristina T.
Orlando, FL
I have been using another buffalo wing sauce for a while, and haven't bothered to try another. This was a great surprise. I like the taste, and I like that it is more watery. The other I was using was more creamy. I will likely purchase this one again!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?