BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Foodie Expert
I use this product almost everyday in my house. I love adding this to my chicken, greens, my dips just about anything. I buy mine from wal mart. Super cheap there and so worth the money! Definitely recommend to try this one is my favorite!
Jennifer B.
Haslet , TX
Foodie Expert
My husband and I both love this stuff! Tastes great on everything! Perfect flavor! He adds a ton and I just add a little to my food, for that perfect heat. Highly recommend.
Elissa R.
College Sta, TX
Foodie Expert
This is seriously one of the best hot sauces on the market! One of my favorite ways to use it is to put some grilled wings! It's not too spicy in my opinion, but if you want it on the more mild side just add melted butter and PERFECTION!
Cynthia U.
Foodie Expert
This hot sauce taste so good and you can put it on anything! My whole family has been enjoying it and added it on chips hamburgers, corn and even our dinners! This is a must have for the summer so don't forget to add it to your shopping list
Jacqueline P.
San Lorenzo , CA
Love this hot sauce! Not a big person on spice food but this was amazing. I add it to my chicken to help with a basic chicken and gives it the most amazing flavor. I would totally buy again. So happy that I was able to try this product.
Pâmella M.
Linden, VA
I got this sauce on my voxbox this month and my husband saw in the kitchen and he was so HAPPY!!! He goes like: that's the best sauce ever, where did you got from? We are very happy. The taste is delicious and we love having with chicken
Rudelania T.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I have been so obsessed with this hot sauce! He's a huge fan of trying different sauces and he loves it. It's not too spicy, but the flavor it has is really good. I will be purchasing this as soon as we run out because I find myself adding it to almost everything!
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
We keep this hot sauce stocked in my home. It isn't super spicy and has great flavor. My 14 year old daughter and my 7 year old really like it and it's great with so many foods! My girls love to mix it with ranch dressing when we have pizza!
Paola Z.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
My family and I use Frank's Red Hot sauce on just about everything! It is the right amount of heat and flavor to add to any dish or meal. It isn't too spicy but you can always add more. Definitely a must have in kitchen cabinet!
Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love Franks Red Hot! I've been using it on everything for years!! My favorite combination is ranch and franks! It's not too spicy yet it gets the job done when you need it! Buffalo chicken dip is amazing with franks red hot! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?