BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Miriam M.
My husband loved this sauce! He said it tastes just like a hot wing sauce. I personally don't like it much. It was ok, but I'm not a big fan of this. It tastes like Tabasco with a slight ending taste of wing sauce and I don't like Tabasco.
Arlene C.
Bakersfield, CA
This sauce is oh so delicious. I love the flavor and think everyone should give it a try. My mouth is watering as I write this review!!! It is inexpensive and pretty accessible. I am very satisfied and happy I got this product in my voxbox.
Jennifer B.
Haslet , TX
My husband and I both love this stuff! Tastes great on everything! Perfect flavor! He adds a ton and I just add a little to my food, for that perfect heat. Highly recommend.
Alejandra P.
Orange City, FL
Oh my God why was this product unknown to me?? It's so amazing a lot of taste, delicious, a little goes a long way! It's not as spicy, a good value! You need to try! Totally recommend!Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Kelly A.
Moonachie, NJ
I love Franks Red Hot! I've been using it on everything for years!! My favorite combination is ranch and franks! It's not too spicy yet it gets the job done when you need it! Buffalo chicken dip is amazing with franks red hot! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
We keep this hot sauce stocked in my home. It isn't super spicy and has great flavor. My 14 year old daughter and my 7 year old really like it and it's great with so many foods! My girls love to mix it with ranch dressing when we have pizza!
Jacqueline P.
San Lorenzo , CA
Love this hot sauce! Not a big person on spice food but this was amazing. I add it to my chicken to help with a basic chicken and gives it the most amazing flavor. I would totally buy again. So happy that I was able to try this product.
Pâmella M.
Linden, VA
I got this sauce on my voxbox this month and my husband saw in the kitchen and he was so HAPPY!!! He goes like: that's the best sauce ever, where did you got from? We are very happy. The taste is delicious and we love having with chicken
Paola Z.
Doral, FL
My family and I use Frank's Red Hot sauce on just about everything! It is the right amount of heat and flavor to add to any dish or meal. It isn't too spicy but you can always add more. Definitely a must have in kitchen cabinet!
Elissa R.
College Sta, TX
This is seriously one of the best hot sauces on the market! One of my favorite ways to use it is to put some grilled wings! It's not too spicy in my opinion, but if you want it on the more mild side just add melted butter and PERFECTION!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?