BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Buy on target.com*
Aileen R.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've received RedHot twice by Influenster and it never goes wrong. It's perfect for wings, BBQ, casserole, etc. it has a smoky yet spicy taste to it. Bottle is big enough to last about 3 months. Worth it! I recommend!
Carol M.
Bronx, NY
I've never bought hot sauce before. Totally worth it! Just received this in my box box and didn't think I would actually like it, it has a nice little twang, not tooooo spicy not too sweet, JUST RIGHT!
Paulina C.
I'm a hot sauce fanatic, so getting this complimentary sample was very exciting. I put this hot sauce in anything from fries to tacos and pizza. The price is great, and affordable! Will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
I mean...it's fine. Nothing special. It has a kick to it but it's not overly spicy. Flavor is kinda boring. I wouldn't necessarily buy it for myself but it's fine if you don't have anything else around. It's a decent price though.
Victoria G.
Delish! I love this hot sauce! It's hot, but not to the extreme. It has flavor to any chicken item. I enjoy adding it to my wings. The flavor is yummy! I would definitely recommend it to others and will purchase again!
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
I really love this hot sauce! It's really hot and has a kick! I love using this on anything that I need it just spice up a little bit. I like the sense of like burning my mouth off so I like put it on almost everything
Hannah M.
My favorite sauce to use on ANYTHING!!! I use it on pizza, chicken, rice; you name it and I've probably paired them! Franks has many different flavors and each gives a kick of heat that always satisfies! Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Liliana H.
The sauce is a little watery for my taste, but has a lot more flavor than I thought. It is semi-healthy but contains quite a bit of sodium. I received this complementary for reviewing purposes and used it to give a kick to my tacos.
Blanca R.
Arvin, CA
Loved this . One of moms and I new obsession to add to our food. I'm so glad I got to try it out because I wouldn't have ever bought myself . I love it so much . Thank you again . I will continue to purchase on my own !
Andrea F.
So yummy! It's not too spicy where you feel like your tongue is going to break off but it has that right amount of zest!! Goes with everything. I made some chicken tacos, perfect touch! Definitely would buy it again
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?