BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Erika K.
Erika K.
Garner, NC
Tasty with a big bite. i am now using this to dash onto any and all meals. Rice & beans. A fresh salad. Boiled eggs. It's just that good! i especially like it with hummus on flat bread, yummy! And healthy. Adding a little spice and kick to your meals helps you to digest better.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Quincy, MA
Foodie Expert
Quite honestly didn't need to get his in my VoxBox. I already know I love it. So now I have THREE bottles in my home. Seriously if you love spicy, try this! FANTASTIC hot sauce. It's great for wings or chicken or dipping. Basically everything. I even keep a bottle at my desk at work.
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Lake isabella, CA
Foodie Expert
My house loves spicy! This is a great go to for so many things. We've used it to marinate the perfect spicy wings, topping of an omelette, or of course tacos! It doesn't add many calories but does add great flavor. It is delicious and we will always be buying it!
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Foodie Expert
Franks hot sauce is bomb i put it on everything its just taste so great and i get mine at Walmart and there is even a coupon in the Sunday paper total score!! U can put this on anything u wont be disappointed i keep thus stocked in my house
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so good. It's got a great flavor for hot sauce. Great for wings. I also love to make buffalo cauliflower bites with it that my husband loves. It's reasonably priced and the bottle is good sized. I would recommend it for sure!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Foodie Expert
Franks RedHot Original is the best hot sauce out their I think because it goes well with many dishes like my Tikki Marsala mmm so good and also goes well with potatoe salad , and collard greens !! It's great on wings etc !! Try it it's so good!!!
melissa c.
melissa c.
Foodie Expert
So glad I got this franks red hot sauce in my playa voxbox, I'm not usually a big fan of spicy foods but this has the right amount of kick! I mixed it into my daisy sour cream, also from the voxbox and it was delicious! Definitely recommend
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Las Cruces, NM
Foodie Expert
This is the best Hot sauce on the market!  I love i with pork rinds spicy without being overwhelming hot or vinegary. The tagline " I put this stuff on everything" is so true! You are gonna want to put this stuff on everything lol!
Vepsey R.
Vepsey R.
Dallas, TX
Being Hispanic I love hot sauce. So when I tried this , which i never heard of before , it was spicy and delicious. I put it on everything that I think deserves a little bit of spicyness. I received these products for free by #influenster.
Lizzette G.
Lizzette G.
Houston , Tx
Foodie Expert
This sauce is the best,I always use use when I make hot wings.The sauce taste really good with pizza to.Add some lemon and lemon pepper powder together and have some delicious red hot lemon pepper wings.I bought it at Kroger at a good price.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?