BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Justin A.
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
Foodie Expert
I can't live without Frank's Red Hot in my cabinet. I will honestly out this in all of my meals without even tasting it first. Particular favorites include stir-fry, Mac and cheese, and soups. Gives the perfect kick to your regular favorites!
Erica R.
Erica R.
Oakland, CA
Foodie Expert
This sauce is AMAZING!! I used it for hot wings (baked) during my Whole30 diet. I LOVED that it is Whole30 compliant because it is very hard to find compliant sauces. My husband uses it on breakfast tacos and any chicken we cook to spice things up. Def worth buying and cooking with.
Nisa L.
Nisa L.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite sauce for pizza and wings! I've been using this product long before I received it complementary for testing purposes from influenster! It is so delicious and has the perfect spice to it! It's also inexpensive and easy to find in any store I've even found it in a few gas station!
Review-Keeper C.
Review-Keeper C.
Brookline, MA
I'm a huge fan of hot sauce, and haven't had Frank's RedHot in a good long while; I forgot just how good it is! It's really the perfect blend of flavor and heat; the kind of sauce that you could put on just about anything :-) Highly recommend!
Sara M.
Sara M.
Frank's is an amazing hot sauce! In my house, we use it on just about anything. It adds flavor and that kick of heat without bing too overwhelming. I'd recommend this to anybody looking for a good quality hot sauce that doesn't cost a lot!
Brenda G.
Brenda G.
Foodie Expert
Okay this stuff is good! I was not disappointed. I tried it with my omelette this morning and it was just the right amount of spice. Very flavorful. There is so much product in a bottle! I can't wait to start cooking different meals with it.
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
Foodie Expert
Franks hot sauce is bomb i put it on everything its just taste so great and i get mine at Walmart and there is even a coupon in the Sunday paper total score!! U can put this on anything u wont be disappointed i keep thus stocked in my house
melissa c.
melissa c.
Foodie Expert
So glad I got this franks red hot sauce in my playa voxbox, I'm not usually a big fan of spicy foods but this has the right amount of kick! I mixed it into my daisy sour cream, also from the voxbox and it was delicious! Definitely recommend
Adelina G.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
We keep this hot sauce stocked in my home. It isn't super spicy and has great flavor. My 14 year old daughter and my 7 year old really like it and it's great with so many foods! My girls love to mix it with ranch dressing when we have pizza!
Erika K.
Erika K.
Garner, NC
Tasty with a big bite. i am now using this to dash onto any and all meals. Rice & beans. A fresh salad. Boiled eggs. It's just that good! i especially like it with hummus on flat bread, yummy! And healthy. Adding a little spice and kick to your meals helps you to digest better.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?