BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lizzette G.
Houston , Tx
Foodie Expert
This sauce is the best,I always use use when I make hot wings.The sauce taste really good with pizza to.Add some lemon and lemon pepper powder together and have some delicious red hot lemon pepper wings.I bought it at Kroger at a good price.
Miriam M.
My husband loved this sauce! He said it tastes just like a hot wing sauce. I personally don't like it much. It was ok, but I'm not a big fan of this. It tastes like Tabasco with a slight ending taste of wing sauce and I don't like Tabasco.
melissa c.
Foodie Expert
So glad I got this franks red hot sauce in my playa voxbox, I'm not usually a big fan of spicy foods but this has the right amount of kick! I mixed it into my daisy sour cream, also from the voxbox and it was delicious! Definitely recommend
Sara M.
Frank's is an amazing hot sauce! In my house, we use it on just about anything. It adds flavor and that kick of heat without bing too overwhelming. I'd recommend this to anybody looking for a good quality hot sauce that doesn't cost a lot!
Cindy F.
N Hollywood , CA
This Hot sauce is everything!!! I love it and use it on mostly everything, specially when I BBQ. I will recommend the @ Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce that i received complimentary from @influenster
Reuben M.
Falmouth, MA
i love Franks and put that S**t on everything. but really i do and my GF makes a killer buffalo mac and cheese with it. i got this from a influenster box of random  stuff for men its my go to hot sauce when i need it for cooking
Melissa V.
Foodie Expert
Franks Hot Sauce is absolutely perfect considering there are endless ways to use it. Whether that's making a buffalo dip, using it simply on a sandwich or burger, it is a great quality hot sauce. While it may be a little spicy, it is delicious!
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Foodie Expert
I use this product almost everyday in my house. I love adding this to my chicken, greens, my dips just about anything. I buy mine from wal mart. Super cheap there and so worth the money! Definitely recommend to try this one is my favorite!
Elissa R.
College Sta, TX
Foodie Expert
This is seriously one of the best hot sauces on the market! One of my favorite ways to use it is to put some grilled wings! It's not too spicy in my opinion, but if you want it on the more mild side just add melted butter and PERFECTION!
Jackie A.
El Monte, CA
Okkkaay, let me start off by saying that this is one of the best sauces I have ever tried! I paired it up with meat I cooked with my boyfriend for dinner and it was bomb.com!!! I would really recommend this to all my friends, and I know I will be spreading the word to my family!!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?