BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
I am not a big hot sauce person but guys this is probably the best by far! i tried it with my tacos and it was so good! I definitely recommended this to my friends and told them that it really does go with everything! Love this product!
Review-Keeper C.
Review-Keeper C.
Brookline, MA
I'm a huge fan of hot sauce, and haven't had Frank's RedHot in a good long while; I forgot just how good it is! It's really the perfect blend of flavor and heat; the kind of sauce that you could put on just about anything :-) Highly recommend!
Lissa P.
Lissa P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
Honestly, I cannot handle very spicy food so I was really happy with this product. It gives your food a little spiciness but nothing too crazy. Its kind of like a mild version of buffalo. It givea your food more of a flavor rather than make you cry your eyes out lol... I really love it!
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Carson, CA
I was really excited to get this sauce in box because I love it! I made wings for hubby and myself and they came out great. I am a wimp for spicy BUT love spicy wings so is keep a beer close by lol. It's got the perfect buffalo flavor too and not too spicy that they aren't edible. I will continue to purchase this sauce for wings and would love to hear what other one Products people use them on.
Tawny B.
Tawny B.
Port Angeles , WA
Foodie Expert
This was the first hot sauce that got me into eating hot sauce. I never liked spicy until I tried this stuff and I started putting it on everything. I have since moved on to a different hot sauce but this is my go to sauce for making spicy wings!
Guadalupe G.
Guadalupe G.
Foodie Expert
Though I grew up in a Mexican household only using  Valentina Hot Sauce Red , I really enjoy Frank's RedHot. The heat hits you on the tip of your tongue since it uses cayenne peppers vs. chili peppers and because the formula is somewhat thin, it goes well on everything, even in soups !
Lexi M.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Foodie Expert
I am suppppper picky when it comes to hot sauces. But recently I was on diet that limited my hot sauces. This was one of the ones I was able to use and I absolutely fell in love with it. It tastes delicious with just the right amount of spice to it. Made with natural ingredients and 0 calories!!
Erica R.
Erica R.
Oakland, CA
Foodie Expert
This sauce is AMAZING!! I used it for hot wings (baked) during my Whole30 diet. I LOVED that it is Whole30 compliant because it is very hard to find compliant sauces. My husband uses it on breakfast tacos and any chicken we cook to spice things up. Def worth buying and cooking with.
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
We used our Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce on some chicken wings and it was delicious! It was spicy but tastes delicious. We even put some in our gumbo to give it a nice kick. Thank you @influenster #playavoxbox for the free full size sample!!!!
Gloria O.
Gloria O.
Foodie Expert
Super good , seriously love this. I have my chicken with this usually . It reminds me a little like traditional hot wing sauce. I received this free from influenster for testing purposes but opinions are my own #playavoxbox #contest #gotitfree
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?