BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
This sauce is amazing! It perfect to throw on roasted chicken, pulled, rotisserie, etc. I've made buffalo chicken(shredded) sandwiches with coleslaw. This is great to throw on the poultry when you make a last minute grilled or oven baked chicken !
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
Foodie Expert
I've always used franks hot sauces and I love them all! The original cayenne pepper sauce is not SUPER hot where it masks the taste of whatever food you are actually eating. It compliments the taste without taking away the original flavor!
melissa c.
Foodie Expert
So glad I got this franks red hot sauce in my playa voxbox, I'm not usually a big fan of spicy foods but this has the right amount of kick! I mixed it into my daisy sour cream, also from the voxbox and it was delicious! Definitely recommend
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
This stuff is so good. It's got a great flavor for hot sauce. Great for wings. I also love to make buffalo cauliflower bites with it that my husband loves. It's reasonably priced and the bottle is good sized. I would recommend it for sure!
Sara M.
Frank's is an amazing hot sauce! In my house, we use it on just about anything. It adds flavor and that kick of heat without bing too overwhelming. I'd recommend this to anybody looking for a good quality hot sauce that doesn't cost a lot!
Brianna P.
Quincy, MA
Foodie Expert
Quite honestly didn't need to get his in my VoxBox. I already know I love it. So now I have THREE bottles in my home. Seriously if you love spicy, try this! FANTASTIC hot sauce. It's great for wings or chicken or dipping. Basically everything. I even keep a bottle at my desk at work.
Miriam M.
My husband loved this sauce! He said it tastes just like a hot wing sauce. I personally don't like it much. It was ok, but I'm not a big fan of this. It tastes like Tabasco with a slight ending taste of wing sauce and I don't like Tabasco.
Evangelina P.
Foodie Expert
Franks hot sauce is bomb i put it on everything its just taste so great and i get mine at Walmart and there is even a coupon in the Sunday paper total score!! U can put this on anything u wont be disappointed i keep thus stocked in my house
Cindy F.
N Hollywood , CA
This Hot sauce is everything!!! I love it and use it on mostly everything, specially when I BBQ. I will recommend the @ Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce that i received complimentary from @influenster
Vepsey R.
Dallas, TX
Being Hispanic I love hot sauce. So when I tried this , which i never heard of before , it was spicy and delicious. I put it on everything that I think deserves a little bit of spicyness. I received these products for free by #influenster.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?