BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
I am not a big hot sauce person but guys this is probably the best by far! i tried it with my tacos and it was so good! I definitely recommended this to my friends and told them that it really does go with everything! Love this product!
Kimberly B.
It's my favorite one. I usually use it for my buffalo wings but since it's not too hot I now use it for more. It has a mix combination of vinegar, peppery flavor that makes any food taste better. For an extra quick mix it with salad dressing.
Adriana M.
Bradenton, FL
LOVE!!!! We use this hot sauce on literally everything. It's at an amazing price & not too hot or too mild. We have bought it before at publix! Add it on your fav foods to spice things up!
Cecilia G.
Corp Christi, TX
Yummy on everything! It's not unbearably spicy. I love pairing this hot sauce with popcorn! My husband loves pairing the hot sauce with chips. This is my second bottle that I have finished. It's a very good value for the price. Very satisfied!
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
This sauce is amazing! It perfect to throw on roasted chicken, pulled, rotisserie, etc. I've made buffalo chicken(shredded) sandwiches with coleslaw. This is great to throw on the poultry when you make a last minute grilled or oven baked chicken !
Miriam M.
My husband loved this sauce! He said it tastes just like a hot wing sauce. I personally don't like it much. It was ok, but I'm not a big fan of this. It tastes like Tabasco with a slight ending taste of wing sauce and I don't like Tabasco.
Mariah G.
This stuff is so good with everything! It has the perfect amount of spice with flavor! I either cook with it or even just out it on my chicken nuggets it's so good and versatile! So happy to have received it for free to test out in my playa voxbox!
Evangelina P.
Franks hot sauce is bomb i put it on everything its just taste so great and i get mine at Walmart and there is even a coupon in the Sunday paper total score!! U can put this on anything u wont be disappointed i keep thus stocked in my house
Lizzette G.
Houston , Tx
This sauce is the best,I always use use when I make hot wings.The sauce taste really good with pizza to.Add some lemon and lemon pepper powder together and have some delicious red hot lemon pepper wings.I bought it at Kroger at a good price.
Veronica C.
Las Cruces, NM
This is the best Hot sauce on the market!  I love i with pork rinds spicy without being overwhelming hot or vinegary. The tagline " I put this stuff on everything" is so true! You are gonna want to put this stuff on everything lol!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?