BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepp...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Ana Paula S.
Ana Paula S.
I got this product in my Tasty VoxBox. At first, I was afraid it would be too hot for me, but it is not! I tried it in different dishes, and I really like the taste and spice it gives them. I really liked it and I will keep using it in my recipes!
yazmin l.
yazmin l.
portsmouth, va
This really does go on anything. MY favorite recipe to use this in is making an awesome Buffalo chicken dip. I use rotisserie chicken and cream cheese along with powder ranch. NEVER a letdown and always the first to go when I bring it to parties!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Garrett, PA
Foodie Expert
I don't know where I'd be without my Frank's Red Hot Sauce this summer! A lot of people prefer mustard and ketchup on their burgers and dogs, but I prefer Frank's Red Hot Sauce on mine! This sauce is hot a sassy just like a condiment should be :)
Carter H.
Carter H.
Potomac, MD
Foodie Expert
Excited to get Frank's Red Hot in my first VoxBox. Our house is never without this classic hot sauce. It makes the best buffalo wing sauce when mixed with butter, but it's also delish on eggs, in chili, or anytime you need some flavor and heat.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Foodie Expert
Love this! I make buffalo chicken with it all the time! I'm so glad i got it in my #TastyVoxBox!!! It's full of flavor and I think it is by the best quality of all the other competitors. Received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
My dad bought this for me by mistake, so i figured id try it and i was so happy i did! Its got the perfect spice and hotness to it and is sooo good! I made buffalo cauliflower bites with it and it was so addicting. Definitely recommend it.
Cheska M.
Cheska M.
I was excited to try this product when i received it since i like spicy asian foods. This product satisfied my palate...i used it when i cooked pork with carrots and potato and used this for my spring rolls. I would surely buy more of this.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.
When I'm in the mood for hot sauce, but I don't want things to be TOO hot, I go for Frank's. It gives pizza the perfect amount of heat without taking away from the taste. I personally could put this on anything that needs a little extra.
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Delicious recipe! Got this bottle sent to me via Influenster. Surprisingly, I have never tried it before but I absolutely loved it! I'm officially eating hot sauce on everything! Definitely will be buying again and highly reccommend it!
Cori M.
Cori M.
Shelby , NC
Foodie Expert
I just received this hot sauce in my tasty vox box! I put hot sauce on all kinds of thinks including fries, chicken nuggets, or just mixed into different meals, it's very affordable and I highly recommend all you influensters to try it!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?