BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Cheska M.
I was excited to try this product when i received it since i like spicy asian foods. This product satisfied my palate...i used it when i cooked pork with carrots and potato and used this for my spring rolls. I would surely buy more of this.
Sandra P.
When I'm in the mood for hot sauce, but I don't want things to be TOO hot, I go for Frank's. It gives pizza the perfect amount of heat without taking away from the taste. I personally could put this on anything that needs a little extra.
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
I just received this hot sauce in my tasty vox box! I put hot sauce on all kinds of thinks including fries, chicken nuggets, or just mixed into different meals, it's very affordable and I highly recommend all you influensters to try it!
Nicole J.
Delicious recipe! Got this bottle sent to me via Influenster. Surprisingly, I have never tried it before but I absolutely loved it! I'm officially eating hot sauce on everything! Definitely will be buying again and highly reccommend it!
Natasha L.
Ocean Grove, NJ
This sauce is absolutely delicious! Frank's RedHot gives your dishes the perfect amount of heat and great flavor. Frank's taste good on chicken, pork, tacos, pizza and dips. I recommend it to everyone. I would definitely buy it again.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I like why it's not very spicy it has an edible taste, in cheese and chicken tacos it's delicious, the price is right, I love that it does not have carbohydrates because I'm doing the low carb diet so I would definitely buy it again
Mauricia T.
Richmond Hts, OH
Frank's hot sauce is my all time favorite "hot sauce" it's spicy but not too hot that you can barely eat it. I put this on everything! Made baked chicken yesterday had put some on it. Made it taste even better. I love spicy foods!!
Raveen B.
Mobile, AL
One of my favorite hot sauce for hot wings. Great price and and value you get your money's worth.i usually pour it in a pot and let it simmer then dip my wings in and baked them in the over this product is definitely recommended!!!
Vanessa R.
East Chicago, IN
Best brand of hot sauce ever! It goes good with almost anything!! I like putting some on potato chips or chicken it adds the perfect kick. There is also a chicken buffalo chicken dip that you can male with it and it is to die for!!
Carl T.
Roseville, MI
I love this Red Hot's because it really brings flavor to your meals. I bought it at Walmart years ago and continue to buy it frequently on my trips their. The price is not expensive at all and the flavor is unbelievably satisfying.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?