BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jared Moore M.
The best and only hot sauce I will use. It has a sort of sweetness to it and is the perfect heat. It's unlike any other hot sauce and I would highly recommend it
Shane T.
Havelock , NC
I am a big user of different kinds of sauces when I cook or grill.  I really love sauces that give my food a kick.  The taste of Franks is out of this world, it gives your chicken, pork, or what ever else you are needing to give that punch to make the food taste even better.  I have always been a fan of Franks hot sauce and I always will be.  Especially when I make my amazing hot wings.  Another thing I like about Franks is hot sauce is good for your health, so it does make your food more healthy to eat.  Franks has always had a great price to their bottles too.  I would recommend this sauce to anyone anytime for anything.....  This was courteous of Influenster...thanks Influenster
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I had never tried any hot sauce despite the hot sauce craze of the stars and I was pretty excited to try this hot sauce that I received free in my playa voxbox complimentary for reviewing purposes. I tested it on video on my youtube channel that you can see from the link to my channel from my instagram bio at buzzybee25. It tastes like buffalo wings. Like if buffalo wings had a flavor drink this would be it. It was right on. Then on the side there was an extremely easy buffalo wings recipe. I'd never prepared wings before but with the franks recipe it was a breeze and they tasted like the wings you dream of. They were amazing. It had a nice hot and spicy taste but not so hot that it was burning my tongue or anyone in my family including the kids and toddlers. So if you haven't ever tried hot sauce but want to widen the variety of what you're making for your family or parties then this sauce is a good start. The original version isnt too hot or too bland. It's perfect with a lot of flavor. I'm definitely going to be keeping this around from now on. Thanks franks and influenster.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
OK this is a oldie but a goodie Frank's red hot original Cayanne pepper sauce everybody's tried this hot sauce sometime in their life this is one of the best hot sauce ,out there when I tell you my son puts it on everything I'm telling you everything even in his flamen hot chips inside of the bag LOL anyway if you have not had this before you need to go out and purchase this red hot Frank's hot sauce it ranges in price is by the size so this size I have is 12 fluid ounces I believe I paid eight bucks go out and get you some
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I love the flavor of hot sauce Louisiana has always been my favorite personally then a friend told me to try Franks Red Hot is her favorite so I had to try it! I love the sharp robust flavor combo this hot sauce has and pairs well with foods! My personal favorite is french fries drenched in cheese, bacon, ranch and hot sauce! I will be purchasing again in the near future because I eat hot sauce on most everything and run out fast! Super affordable and delicious!
Nick M.
Bear, DE
This is the key to the most basic (and perhaps Original) Buffalo Wing sauce. I admittedly don't use it for much else, but it's got a sharper cayenne pepper taste than other hot sauces out there (which may not even be cayenne).

If you like Buffalo sauce on everything, this should be your go-to.  It's a short-lived heat/spice in your mouth that isn't painful.

I will say that over time, the color of the sauce does fade over the life of the sauce, but I can't say it affects the flavor. It does thicken up if you don't shake well before use. They recommend refrigeration for the longest life, but it is not required. It will last at LEAST a few weeks past the date on the bottle.

Tip - Mix some with ranch dressing for a spicy ranch sauce! A little or a lot are both good.
Michelle M.
Tampa, FL
I received a sample of Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce in my #TastyVoxBox from influenster. This is a complimentary box that I received for free for testing purposes. I am no stranger to Frank's Sauce. This product has been around since the 1920's and is a staple for any hot wings recipe. I received this sample in November, but I didn't end up using it until I went to a super bowl party in February. I decided to make a buffalo chicken dip and used the Frank's sauce in my recipe. I like spicy food so I may have added too much Frank's sauce. My family and I thought the dip was amazing, but some of our friends said the dip was too spicy. Next time I'll make the recipe milder and then add more Frank's sauce to my individual portion.
Antoinette J.
I was never a fan of hot sauce until I found this gem.  I like to buy it in gallon sized containers because it's perfect for wings.  It's great on other foods like eggs, or to add in a homemade soup or chili, but wings is where it's at.

What I like to do is to mix the Franks with some olive oil, then toss the raw chicken wings in the mix, then put them in the oven (pre-heated to 350F) for about 45-50 minutes-ish.  If you like crispy wings, you can leave it like that, but if you like saucy wings you can put the cooked wings and the drippings in the pan from the wings in a clean bowl with more Franks, then let it sit for about 10 or so minutes for the wings to cool and the sauce to thicken (which will happen as the drippings cool).
Maritza R.
E Providence, RI
I received as a sample for free for testing purposes and I couldn't tasted because my brother in love didn't leave me, was funny because when I realized the bottle was empty, so I asked him what he believed, and told me it's his favorite hot sauce because it's not hot at all, but tastes delicious. This comment pushed me to buy it again, and I did it yesterday but I haven't try it yet. I'm looking forward to do it.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
I literally NEVER use hot sauce, ever, on anything. In fact i dont even really eat spicy foods all that much. But this last year or so ive been enjoying them a lot. Who knows why...but i have. So in my playa voxbox they sent me a full size bottle of franks red hot, and naturally i was terrified bc i never eat hot stuff. But it was actually really good. I threw it on some tacos and it turned out better than i thought it was gonna lol.
Now i wait and see if the heartburn shows up lol
I was sent this product for free for testing purposes, however all opinions are my own.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?