BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

The perfect blend of Flavor & Heat™. Since 1920.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?7 Answers
Refugia S.
Refugia S.
Humble, TX
Foodie Expert
We love this product for all things from marinating, dipping sauce and even as a quick hit in our famous bloody Mary's! I would recommend this to anyone who needs a little kick in their food.

I received this product for free for testing purposes.
kimberly f.
kimberly f.
Edinburg, TX
I absolutely love this sauce me and my husband use it on everything its the right amount of spicy i recommend  it on wings  Or even on soup those are my two favorite to use it on but we pretty much use it on anything it our top favorite and its taste is great! #GOTITFREE #PLAYAVOXBOX
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
Great hot sauce! I loved the cap because it only allowed for me to put just the right amount. I had it with my normal dinner food and with popcorn for a little spicy snack afterwards! Just enough spice and not that weird twang at the end that other hot sauces tend to have. Great product.
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
I received this product for free as a sampler in my playa voxbox for testing purposes. So I tried this sauce on dinner tonight, egg noodles with chicken, eggplant, and spinach. It was yummy. The sauce was regular spicy- not too hot but not mild and it was tangy. It blended right in with the dish! I'm going try it on some wings next and see how it goes! @franksredhot #franksredhot #playavoxbox #contest
Alejandra L.
Alejandra L.
MY FAVORITE WING SAUCE EVER♡♡♡♡
I have been using this sauce in my wings for years now my mom showed me her receipe and this jist makes any wings SOOOO MUCH BETTER ♡ trust me this alone or along any of your favorite sauces is the best combo ever
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
For the record I am not of fan of spicy food. However, I did make tacos for dinner the other night and added it to one of my tacos and it wasn't bad. My husband tried it as well and he loved it. Also I did receive this product for free to review.
Natural D.
Natural D.
Cypress, TX
i really liked the fact that the ingredients are all natural and there weren't any preservatives. it taste great and is not pricey at all...I  looked for it in stores to see the cost of it for future purchase and to recommend to my friends and it was like $3 a bottle. not Bad At All.
Mrweese R.
Mrweese R.
N Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
I had high expectations and now I am crying like seriously guys it so good.Im the tyoe of person that sometimes needs a kick in her food. Lets face it food can be bland and we need to be a bit creative and this hot Cayenne Sauce makes it so good im impressed 5 Starsss>.<!!!!!!!!!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Lemoore, CA
Foodie Expert
I used this hot sauce in a recipe for chicken and potatoes and it gave it just the right amount of spice needed. It created this wonderful full flavor that wasn't too over the top. It's the perfect amount of spice without you needing to have a glass of water on hand.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Carson, CA
I was really excited to get this sauce in box because I love it! I made wings for hubby and myself and they came out great. I am a wimp for spicy BUT love spicy wings so is keep a beer close by lol. It's got the perfect buffalo flavor too and not too spicy that they aren't edible. I will continue to purchase this sauce for wings and would love to hear what other one Products people use them on.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?