BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...4 Answers
  • what do you like to eat with this?8 Answers
Kimberly B.
It's my favorite one. I usually use it for my buffalo wings but since it's not too hot I now use it for more. It has a mix combination of vinegar, peppery flavor that makes any food taste better. For an extra quick mix it with salad dressing.
Nancy V.
We used our Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce on some chicken wings and it was delicious! It was spicy but tastes delicious. We even put some in our gumbo to give it a nice kick. Thank you @influenster #playavoxbox for the free full size sample!!!!
Connie S.
Merced, CA
Foodie Expert
I have always loves this hot sauce. I first tried it when i worked at Jack in the box and I've been hooked ever since! It's got a tangy taste to it that i just love! It goes great with most anything. I always recommend this hot sauce to my friends!
Adriana M.
Bradenton, FL
LOVE!!!! We use this hot sauce on literally everything. It's at an amazing price & not too hot or too mild. We have bought it before at publix! Add it on your fav foods to spice things up!
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
Foodie Expert
I am not a big hot sauce person but guys this is probably the best by far! i tried it with my tacos and it was so good! I definitely recommended this to my friends and told them that it really does go with everything! Love this product!
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
Foodie Expert
I can't live without Frank's Red Hot in my cabinet. I will honestly out this in all of my meals without even tasting it first. Particular favorites include stir-fry, Mac and cheese, and soups. Gives the perfect kick to your regular favorites!
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
Foodie Expert
I've always used franks hot sauces and I love them all! The original cayenne pepper sauce is not SUPER hot where it masks the taste of whatever food you are actually eating. It compliments the taste without taking away the original flavor!
Sara M.
Frank's is an amazing hot sauce! In my house, we use it on just about anything. It adds flavor and that kick of heat without bing too overwhelming. I'd recommend this to anybody looking for a good quality hot sauce that doesn't cost a lot!
Lizzette G.
Houston , Tx
Foodie Expert
This sauce is the best,I always use use when I make hot wings.The sauce taste really good with pizza to.Add some lemon and lemon pepper powder together and have some delicious red hot lemon pepper wings.I bought it at Kroger at a good price.
Gypsy N.
Chino hills, CA
This sauce really is great on everything. I used on my eggs (which I ate a lot of cause whole 30 life) and put it on my fish and chicken. I received this for free in exchange for my honest opinion. BUT I will definitely continue to buy it.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Foodie Expert
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?