BY FRANK'S REDHOT #2 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is that just me??8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pe...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Cheli R.
Chowchilla, CA
Sauce tastes amazing every time. I love that it's not too hot and very affordable as well. I love putting it on anything I possibly can. Plenty of sauce for two trays. This is my repeat sauce that I buy over and over again.
monica s.
The catch phrase "I put that **** on everything " is so true for me..I love Frank's..it definitely adds just the right amount of flavor to food. I do like my food spicy but the original isn't too spicy to me, it just adds the perfect kick =)
Nancy V.
We used our Franks Red Hot Buffalo sauce on some chicken wings and it was delicious! It was spicy but tastes delicious. We even put some in our gumbo to give it a nice kick. Thank you @influenster #playavoxbox for the free full size sample!!!!
Lissa P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Honestly, I cannot handle very spicy food so I was really happy with this product. It gives your food a little spiciness but nothing too crazy. Its kind of like a mild version of buffalo. It givea your food more of a flavor rather than make you cry your eyes out lol... I really love it!
Karen D.
PICAYUNE, MS
My husband is a chef and he was surprised I brought in this hot sauce in the kitchen after I received it in my voxbox. He says they used this at his restaurant. FYI He works at a five start resto. He says this is the best hot suace for chicken wings and no kidding it is!
Kathleen M.
Los Angeles , CA
I am not a big hot sauce person but guys this is probably the best by far! i tried it with my tacos and it was so good! I definitely recommended this to my friends and told them that it really does go with everything! Love this product!
Connie S.
Merced, CA
I have always loves this hot sauce. I first tried it when i worked at Jack in the box and I've been hooked ever since! It's got a tangy taste to it that i just love! It goes great with most anything. I always recommend this hot sauce to my friends!
Justin A.
Conshohocken, PA
I can't live without Frank's Red Hot in my cabinet. I will honestly out this in all of my meals without even tasting it first. Particular favorites include stir-fry, Mac and cheese, and soups. Gives the perfect kick to your regular favorites!
Graziela C.
Humble
I'm Brazilian and I love rice with beans, meat, salad, etc... This sauce is perfect for the type of food I eat everyday... Not only for lunch and dinner, but also for my "coxinhas" (little thighs) which is similes to empanadas... Yummmmmmm! Love it!
Kimberly B.
It's my favorite one. I usually use it for my buffalo wings but since it's not too hot I now use it for more. It has a mix combination of vinegar, peppery flavor that makes any food taste better. For an extra quick mix it with salad dressing.
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?