BY FRANK'S REDHOT #3 in Hot Sauce

THE PERFECT BLEND OF FLAVOR AND HEAT

Aged Cayenne Red Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Water, Salt And Garlic Powder.

• Dose anyone else put red hot on their popcorn?? Or is tha...8 Answers
  • Which is better red-hot or Louisiana?4 Answers
  • What's your go-to hot sauce? Frank's RedHot® Original Ca...5 Answers
Laura C.
Honestly this is the first time I ever try this hot sauce, and I'm in love.! I didn't expect it to be this good.! If you love Louisiana hot sauce you'll love franks.. Frank's RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
Milan B.
I love his hot sauce , it's a house staple. It goes good on meats- but I wouldn't use it on flavored dishes like tacos unless you're really in a pinch. My favorite way to eat this is mixing it in chili for an extra kick
Dagmaris H.
It's the right amount of spice with a subtle hint of sweet. I used this on pretty much everything from chicken to steak to potatoes and veggies. It's so good. I would definitely recommend to get if you are big on spicy.
Ynabel P.
Im a big fan of hot sauce so i was delighted to complimentarily receive this in my vox box. Has a great taste and value and can be put on anything. Love it on my sandwiches! Recommend any lover of hot sauce to buy this!
Mlynn D.
Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is pretty amazing and full of flavor. I put it on everything!!! Even salads! The cost is very reasonable for the amount you get. I usually get mine at Smiths. I would definitely buy this again!
Joseph A.
Franklin Sq, NY
This is a genuine name brand hot sauce.  If you like hot you'll want this one your eggs, beef, pork, chicken, mutton and anything else that you like hot.  It goes great with chilly.  If you're really in a mood just drink it raw.  Drink it raw and red hot.  Best thing you'll ever do.
Krystal F.
Long beach, CA
So the first ingredient is cayenne pepper so I was scared to try this hot sauce! I'm glad I tried it because it's good! I love that it doesn't have that many ingredients. I used it for a spicy udon soup and it was great.
Cecilia S.
Clinton Twp, MI
I love hot sauce but don't like this product. I received it free in my Playa VoxBox but it was not spicy at all. It had a lot of pepper taste and I guess thats the point but I wasn't in love with it. I like more spicy personally! I guess its good for cooking
Kendall N.
You can't beat Frank's!! My roommate introduced me to it this year and I put it on everything now. Just the right amount of heat! I always reach for it at almost every meal now! Tastes awesome when you mix it with ranch!
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
I only give this 4-starts because Tobasco has always been my favorite. However Frank's is just as delicious, you can top it on anything! As a snack, I like to drizzle it on some potato chips! It's a very versatile product!
Marissa D.
Chino Hills, CA
I've never tried Franks RedHot before. Does it taste like Buffalo wing sauce?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
What is your favorite thing to cook with Frank's Red Hot?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Is this hot enough to make your eyes tear up?
Amanda G.
Besides wing, what else do you use it for??
Leslie K.
Seward, PA
What other Frank's RedHot flavors have you tried?

back